剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
This guy worked in sanitation.
这个人在环卫局工作
How'd he figure out how to do all this?
他怎么可能懂得这些
All right, let's bag and tag it.
好了 打包证物贴上标签
I won't forget what you did here.
今天你做的这一切 我会记在心里
When you're done here,
等你干完活了
you want to join me and Charlie for a beer?
愿意跟我和查理去喝杯啤酒吗
We get a lot of bad days.
苦日子过惯了
We got to celebrate the good ones.
有好日子总得庆祝庆祝
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'm going home.
我还是回家好了
Hey.
你好啊
You're 19 minutes late.
你晚了19分钟
I had one more minute, and I was out of here.
再等1分钟我就要走了
Wow, you really think this thing
你真觉得这破船
Is gonna take us across the harbor?
能把咱俩拉到对岸吗
Don't worry about the boat.
船的事你就甭操心了
Worry about the patrols around that island.
多想想环岛的巡警吧
Hey, Henry, I know I'm asking a lot of you.
亨利 我知道我求你太多事了
If you want to back out...
要是你现在想走...
Come on. Let's just get it over with, okay?
得了 赶紧办正事吧
You want me to cast us off?
我来解绳子吗
What?
什么
Do you want me to untie the boat from the dock?
要不要我解开把船绑在码头的绳子
Oh, yeah, yeah. Do that. Yeah.
好啊 好啊 快解 说的没错
Henry, you have done this before, right?
亨利 你以前开过船吧
Want to know the truth? Yeah.
想听实话吗 是啊
Water scares the hell out of me.
我怕水怕的要死
Look, don't worry. My cousin ran me through
别担心 我表弟把所有注意事项
Everything I need to know.
都告诉我了
We'll be fine.
我们肯定没问题
Just do that-- that casting thing.
快点 把那玩意儿解开吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
Someone had to teach you how to do it.
得有人教你怎么做
Yeah, so what?
是啊 怎么了
I told you I'm not a boater.
我告诉你了 我之前不会划船
Hey, hon.
嘿 亲爱的
When you hear this, give me a call.
听到留言 给我回电
I shouldn't be here too much longer.
这里我不该久留的
Hey, I just left you a message.
嘿 我刚给你留了言
Hey. Uh, I think we were wrong.
我想我们想错了
Wyatt Toomy was not a scientist.
怀亚特·涂米又不是科学家
He needed someone to show him how to make the serum.
他需要有人教他怎么制成血清
Who? Reverend Marcus.
那么是谁 马库斯神父
He said that he was a doctor.
他说自己以前是个医生
I think that's how he's been healing his congregation.
我想他就是这么给教会成员治病的
He's been dosing them.
他一直给他们注射血清
Wyatt was working for him. Dear god.
怀亚特是他的手下 上帝啊
Well, Christopher was right all along.
克里斯多夫之前说的没错
There really were two suspects.
确实有两个嫌犯
I told reverend Marcus Chris could I.D. The voices he heard,
我告诉过马库斯神父 克里斯能辨认嫌犯声音
And now my wife isn't picking up the phone.
现在我太太不接我电♥话♥
Okay, I'll meet you at your house.
好的 我去你家找你
Henry, I gotta go do something.
亨利 我有点事要办
Can you promise me that you will wait for me?
你能答应我 在这里等我吗
Please?
拜托了
Where the hell are you going?
你这是要去哪
You want to play hide-and-seek, young man?
你想玩捉迷藏吗 小子
I'll find you.
我会找到你的
God wants me to find you.
是上帝要我找你
I'm simply carrying out his plan.
我只是替他办事的
Take comfort, Christopher.
放轻松 克里斯多夫
You gave so much of yourself
为了帮助他人
To help heal others.
你付出了这么多
We all have to make sacrifices
为了大家共同的福祉
For the common good.
我们都得做出牺牲
No! No! No! No!
不 不 不 不
No!
不
No!
不
Let go of me!
放开我
Chris!
克里斯
Dad.
爸爸
You're safe, son.
你没事了 儿子
You're okay now.
你现在没事了
Where are you?
你在哪
It's been an hour. What's the deal with you?
已经一小时了 你到底要怎样
I'm leaving now. Just give me 15 minutes.
我马上出发 给我15分钟
Make it fast. I'm starting to get seasick.
赶快 我已经要晕船了
Agent Dunham? I thought that was you.
德探员吗 我想就是你
Mrs. Clayton, how is Max doing?
克莱顿太太 马♥克♥思♥怎么样
Doctors think you got there just in time.
医生说你到的正是时候
Now, he hasn't been able to stop talking about you.
他现在嘴里不停念叨着你
It'd really mean a lot if you could say hi.
你要是能过来问声好 他肯定高兴坏了
Hey, Max, someone's here to see you.
嘿 马♥克♥思♥ 有人要见你哦
Hi.
好呀
Hi.
你好
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Much better now.
好多了
That's good.
那就好
You're a real brave kid, you know that?
知道吗 你真是个勇敢的孩子
Well, not as brave as you.
可没你勇敢呢
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
当然
What's FBI?
联调局是什么意思啊
FBI? Where'd you hear that?
联调局 你从哪听到的
Well, you said it when you saved me.
救我时 你说的
Remember? You said you were FBI.
记得吗 你说你是联调局的
Oh. FBI's just another word for police.
哦 联调局是警局的另一种说法啦
Well, then when I grow up, I want to be FBI too.
这样 那等我长大了 也要去警局当警♥察♥
That'd be nice.
真好
Now, you should get some rest, because it's late.
很晚了 你该休息了
Okay.
好吧
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
How's your wife and son?
你太太跟儿子怎么样了
They're gonna be fine.
他们会没事的
In fact, the doctors are gonna take a look at the serum.
医生还要再检查下
Wyatt Toomy was synthesizing.
怀亚特·涂米合成的血清
It may have some healing potential
对克里斯多夫
for Christopher and the other victims.
和其他受害者可能会有治愈作用
Well, that's great.
太好了
Maybe some good could come out of all this.
也许能否极泰来
Dunham...
德纳姆
The FBI ceased to exist over a decade ago...
联邦调查局十年前就不存在了
at least on this side it did.
至少在这边是如此
You know who you are, don't you?
你知道自己的真实身份了 对吗
What happens now?
现在你要怎样
Now...
现在
I'm going home.
我要回家
Henry, don't worry.
亨利 别担心
Just stick to the same bearings on your way out,
只要保持放向不变
and you won't run into any of their patrols.
就不会遇到他们的巡逻船
What makes you so sure?
你为什么这么肯定
'Cause I memorized the routes when I escaped from there.
因为逃出来时我记下了路线
How you plan on getting up there?
你打算怎么上岛
I'll manage.
我自有办法
Thank you... for everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Hey, I just borrowed a boat.
别这么说 我只是借了条船
No.
不止如此
You believed in me.
你真心信我
You got me all the way the hell out here.
你让我大老远跑到这儿来
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表