剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
with a level four classification or above.
4级及4级以上的所有人做血检
No, we've got to go wider.
不 我们得把范围扩大
Van Horn can't be the only mole.
范霍恩不可能是唯一一个奸细
There's just no way--
根本不可能
Maybe we should just ask him. What?
也许我们该问问他 什么
That's what I've been trying to say.
这就是我刚想说的
If you want to know
要是你想知道
who the shape-shifter's been working with,
变形人和谁一起工作过
I think we should just ask him.
我想我们该直接问他
Is it even possible
有没有可能
that there's recoverable data left in Van Horn?
范霍恩身上留下了可还原的数据
Walter thinks so.
沃尔特是这么认为的
We've been trying various techniques
我们尝试各种手段
to locate it.
去定位它
At first, we did not have very much luck.
刚开始 我们运气不怎么好
With everyday objects, the shape-shifters
这变形人对任何东西
only had a minimal reaction.
反应都非常小
But then we tried something more personal.
不过之后我们尝试了更私人的东西
Watch the monitors closely.
仔细看监视器
Here's what happens when I show it a toy car.
我给它看玩具车时是这种结果
No neural activity.
没有神经活动
But
可是
when I show a photograph
当我给它看
of the senator's wife...
参议员妻子的照片
So those areas are where the data is?
于是这就是数据存在的区域吗
No, we haven't found any data storage.
不 我们还没发现任何数据存储
Not yet, we haven't,
目前还没有 我们是还没发现
but I believe we can continue
但我坚信我们可以
to revive the neural pathways
继续通过这种情感关联
by playing upon this emotional tie.
来唤醒神经通路
I'm not following, Walter. It's a machine.
我没听懂 沃尔特 它是个机器
Yes, and to succeed in its mission,
没错 为了完成任务
it needed to play the role of a spouse.
它必须扮演伴侣的角色
And pretending to have an emotional connection
并且假装有情感联♥系♥
caused a real one to form.
导致弄假成真
The ability to process complex emotions
处理复杂感情的能力
is built into the machine's operating system.
内置于机器的操作系统
We just needed a stronger trigger to find the data.
我们需要更强的刺♥激♥来找到数据
We need to use Van Horn's wife.
我们要借助范霍恩的妻子
Oh, I don't think we can ask that of a civilian, Walter.
我们不可以把平民牵涉进来 沃尔特
I mean, not to mention
更别说
the security clearance it would require.
这是机密了
It's the only way.
只有这个办法了
Broyles, I know she's a friend of yours,
布洛伊 我知道她是你的朋友
but if we could get at that data--
但如果我们能得到那些数据
I don't think it's a good idea.
这并不是个好主意
Imagine the panic if she talks to the press.
要是她把这事告诉媒体 那会造成恐慌的
I've known Patricia Van Horn for most of my adult life.
我很了解帕特丽夏·范霍恩的为人
Her character's beyond question.
她并不是这种人
If she's willing to help us, I'm willing to trust her.
如果她愿意帮我们 那我也愿意相信她
Hey, buddy, what are you still doing up?
小伙计 怎么还不睡
I didn't sound the monster alarm,
虽然没有听到怪兽警报
but I think he's here.
但我觉得他就在这里
Where?
在哪里
Under the bed.
床底下
You know...
知道吗
sometimes...
有时候
monsters aren't all that bad.
怪兽也不全是坏蛋
Sometimes...
有时候
if you get to spend some time with them,
和它们相处一段时间过后
they can be very surprising.
它们会给你带来惊喜
They can be, um, incredibly sweet and pure
它们是难以置信地亲切和单纯
and capable of great, great love.
还充满了爱
And then, one of them might actually become
然后 其中一只怪兽还可能成为
your very, very best friend.
你很要好很要好的朋友
But you're my best friend.
但你是我最好的朋友
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Are you going to work?
你要去工作了吗
Yeah.
对啊
Come check on me when you get back?
回来以后记得来看我
I will.
我会的
Patricia,
帕特丽夏
this is agent Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop.
这是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员和彼得·贝肖普
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
I'm, uh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I know that what we're asking you to do is difficult.
我知道我们的要求对你而言不是一件易事
Frankly, it all seems a bit beyond comprehension.
说真的 这有点超出我的理解范围
Last week was our granddaughter's first birthday.
上周是我们孙女的第一个生日
You should have seen the way Jim held her in his arms.
你们真该看看吉姆是怎么抱着她的
He was so happy.
他很开心
And now, the thought that he was really this thing--
现在 一想到他真的是这种生物
Patricia, if this is too much for you--
帕特丽夏 要是你承受不了
No. I want to be here.
不 这是我自己的意愿
I want to know who did this to my husband.
我要弄清楚到底是谁这样对待我丈夫
Well, that's what we're hoping to find out too.
这也是我们所要查清楚的
You ready?
准备好了吗
I'm ready.
准备好了
Hi, James. It's me, Patricia.
詹姆斯 是我 帕特丽夏
Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Is--is that what you want?
是这样吗
Oh, it's perfect.
就是这样
But if you could please talk to him and not at him.
但你可以和他交谈而不只是对着他说话吗
Okay.
没问题
It's quiet in the house without you.
没了你 整个房♥子都冷冷清清的
I finished the curtains. I can't sleep.
我把窗帘弄好了 但我睡不着
It's just something to do.
好像还有什么没做完似的
No, no, no, this is not good.
不行 这样不行
Maybe if you could touch him.
也许你可以试着去抚摸他
Um, perhaps a gentle caress or tickle.
温柔的爱抚或是挠挠痒
Excuse me?
你说什么
Uh, I'm just suggesting possible ways--
我只是给些可行的建议
No, it--it's okay. I understand.
不 没事 我理解
Jim...
吉姆
The kids have been asking for you.
孩子们一直问起你
Grayson called yesterday.
格雷森昨天打电♥话♥过来
Neural activity is rising.
神经活跃度在上升
Lucy said her first word.
露西说出了第一个词
"Shoes."
鞋子
It's working. We're close.
起作用了 我们快成功了
I've been thinking of all the years we had.
我总在想我们过去共同走过的日子
I know it wasn't always easy.
我们一起经历人生互相扶持
I'm sorry I didn't know...
对不起 我没有意识到
you were gone.
你已经离我而去了
I-I don't know how I didn't know.
我不知道为什么我会没有意识到
You would have known.
换作是你你一定会知道
I-I know you would have.
我知道你会知道
Walter, the lower base of his spine.
沃尔特 看看他脊椎下端的基部
No, something's wrong. It doesn't make any sense.
这不太对劲 这根本说不通啊
I don't know if you can ever forgive me,
我不知道你能不能原谅我
but I--I'm so...
但是我 我很
11, 10, 12, Whitefield.
十一 十 十二 怀特菲尔德
11, 13, 16, Beaufain.
十一 十三 十六 布菲恩
Walter, what's happening? I don't know.
沃尔特 发生什么事了 不知道
11, 17, Essex.
十一 十七 艾塞克斯
It could be ciphertext, like a code, maybe.
这可能是密函 就像密♥码♥一样
No, he's on a loop. 11, 13...
不 他一直在重复 十一 十三
Stop it! That's enough!
快停下来 够了
What was that?
那是什么
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe we triggered a corrupted file,
也许我们触发了一些已损文件了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表