剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
If all right means despondent, yes.
如果没事是指沮丧的话 那我没事
Peter, go. I'll take care of him.
彼得 去吧 我会照顾他的
Walter, I'm sorry!
沃尔特 真是抱歉
He was in a...
他穿着一件
Brown shirt.
棕色的衬衫
Who was?
谁
Bobby.
鲍比
His mother gave it to him.
他母亲给他的
What did Bobby tell you?
鲍比跟你说了些什么
He told me...
他告诉我
I would...meet you.
我会见到你
Walter...Bishop.
沃尔特·贝肖普
He called you by name.
他提到了你的名字
Bobby said I was supposed to...help you.
鲍比说我会来帮你
Help me.
帮我
How?
怎么帮
I don't know.
我不知道
Don't you?
你难道不知道吗
It has begun.
已经开始了
I have set everything in motion.
一切都已在计划之中
I have watched Dr. Bishop as long as you have,
我观察贝肖普博士的时间和你一样长
Perhaps not as closely, but I think you're wrong.
虽然可能没你那么接近他 但我想你错了
He won't do it.
他不会这么做的
I disagree.
我不同意
I believe he has changed.
我相信他已经改变了
You think he has changed.
你认为他已经改变了
I don't believe he has.
我不这么认为
In either case,
无论是哪种情况
I suppose we will find out soon enough.
我想我们很快就会知道的
Are you sure you don't know
你确定你不知道
what I'm supposed to do for you?
我该为你做什么吗
No idea.
不知道
Bobby told me to help you.
鲍比让我来帮你
You already have.
你已经帮了
Just hearing you play, I...
光是听着你的演奏 我
I feel like I'm a teenager again.
我似乎回到年轻的时候了
Can I ask you something, Roscoe?
我能问你个事吗 罗斯科
Why did Violet Sedan Chair break up?
为什么紫罗兰轿子会解散
I don't know. It just happened.
我不知道 就这么发生了
We were having creative differences.
我们在创作上有分歧
We figured the best thing to do was to take a break,
我们觉得最好的办法就是休息一下
give the band time to regroup.
给乐队一些时间来重组
One day, I looked up...
直到有一天 我看了看日历
And a couple of years had gone by.
已经过了很多年了
I barely touched the keyboard.
我都很少碰键盘了
And then a couple more.
之后又过了很多年
Eventually...
最终
It just seemed easier not to.
解散也在情理之中了
I suppose that that's hard to understand.
我想那很难理解
No.
没有
I spent years away from the things I loved.
我花了数年时间远离我所珍爱的
I've been trying to get back into the swing of it ever since.
从那时起 我就一直在试着适应
I was having an asthma attack.
当时我哮喘病发作了
It was like he saw what I needed.
他好像看到我需要什么似的
He got my inhaler from my purse.
他从我包里拿出吸入器
Did he say anything to you?
他对你说过什么吗
No. Nothing.
没 什么也没说
It was like nothing affected him.
好像他不为任何事所动
He had this calmness.
他镇定自若
I didn't even think he was real, except...
我甚至觉得他不是真实的 除了
He saved my life.
他救了我的命
So...what--what is all this you got here, huh?
那么 你这里的都是些什么啊
Recently, I invented a liquid base
最近 我发明了一种液态基
to aid in the process of brain-mapping.
能够有助于人脑成像
Ha. Really?
哈 真的吗
Brain-mapping.
人脑成像
That's a good name for an album.
这真是一个很好的专辑名
Any chance you could explain that
有没有可能为我这样的傻子
to a simpleton like me?
介绍一下这是什么
I don't want to bore you with the details,
枯燥的细节我就不和你说了
but I'm missing parts of my brain.
我缺少了部分脑组织
And I have to rejuvenate them
所以我必须恢复它们
in order to rise to the intellectual challenges before me.
以便能把智力水平提高到以前的状态
And they are?
用来做什么
Discovering why your son Bobby
用来解释为什么你儿子鲍比
left the message...
要留下口信
And how to keep my son Peter
还有如何让我的儿子彼得
from the peril surrounding him.
远离周围的危险
Is that...milk?
那是牛奶吗
The milk acts as a bonding agent
牛奶只是作为
for the other compounds.
其它混合物的粘合剂
A-and helps disguise the taste.
还有是为了遮味
I don't see how I can
我不确定我该
help you in any way.
如何帮助你
My knowledge of science begins and ends
我的科学知识仅限于
with inventing a recipe for a... Strawberry milk shake.
写一份草莓奶昔的配方
You like strawberry milk shake?
你喜欢草莓奶昔吗
They're my number one drink since I stopped drinking.
自我戒酒之后它就是我的最爱
It's mine too!
它也是我的最爱
Ashram! Come out here, please.
阿修兰姆[老头子又叫错] 过来一下
Walter, what is it?
沃尔特 什么事
I need you to go to the grocery store. Walter...
去趟杂货店 沃尔特...
We need a gallon of strawberry ice cream,
帮我们买♥♥一加仑草莓冰激凌
some sweet whey, and some yeast and some sugar.
一些甜乳精 再加点酵母片和糖
Okay. We need coffee anyway.
好吧 反正一样要买♥♥咖啡
Thank you, dear.
谢啦 亲爱的
I spent six years perfecting my recipe.
这配方我可研究了六年
You must try it!
你一定得尝尝
Well...ha.
那么
To answers.
致答案早日揭晓
Oh, did you forget something?
有什么东西忘拿了吗
I hope they didn't run out of sweet whey.
希望不是乳精给卖♥♥光了
Hello, Walter.
你好 沃尔特
We need to speak.
我们得谈谈
You call it... autumn.
你们将这季节称为秋天
Is that right?
对吗
Lovely word.
多么美好的辞藻
We had a deal.
我们说好的
Please... don't take him from me.
拜托...别夺走他
The drawing. Peter in the device.
那幅设计图 彼得在那机器里
You know the future.
你知道未来的
Tell me how I can save my son from dying.
告诉我 我要怎样做才能救他
There are things that I know.
有些事我确实知道
But there are things that I do not.
但也不是尽知万物
Various possible futures are happening simultaneously.
多重可能的未来都在同时发生
I can tell you all of them, but I cannot tell you
我可以说尽所有 却无法预测
which one of them will come to pass.
何者会终成事实
Because every action causes ripples,
这是因为每一个活动都会引起
consequences both obvious and...unforeseen.
明显且无法预料的变故和结果
For instance...
例如
after I pulled you and Peter from the icy lake,
自我在冰湖中将你和彼得救起后
later that summer, Peter caught a firefly.
那年夏天 彼得就抓了只萤火虫
I could not have known he would do that.
我不知道 他会这样做
Or that because he did
或是正是因为他这样做了
a young girl three miles away would not.
三英里之外的小女孩就没有抓到
And so later that night,
所以 那天晚上
she would continue looking,
她就继续寻找
trying to find another one.
想再找一只
I could not have known that when she did not come home,
我也不知道 由于她没有回家
her father would go out looking for her,
她父亲外出寻找她
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表