剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
that are trained to help.
随时提供帮助
Nina, he's my son.
尼娜 他是我儿子
I'm the one that needs to help him.
需要帮他的人 是我
Do you know anything about
你对迈克尔·贝尔德被杀
the murder of Michael Baird?
有所了解吗
No.
没有
How long have you been in the FBI?
你在联调局工作多久了
About five years.
有五年了
Peter.
彼得
And you never heard of Michael Baird
在我提到迈克尔·贝尔德之前
before I brought his name up...
你都不认识他吗...
About the other Olivia's files,
有关另一个奥利维亚的那些记录
I know that you slept with her
我知道你们曾同床共寝
and I know that you're trying to protect me.
也知道你是想保护我
But reading about it isn't going to make it worse.
但读读而已 不会使事情恶化的
Peter, I'm not doing any good here.
彼得 我在这里帮不上什么忙
But if I could help Astrid with the files--
但如果能帮阿斯特丽德处理那些资料
Olivia.
奥利维亚
I've conned people.
我骗过人
And I know what I would've written about them.
也清楚我会怎样写他们
She must've thought that I was a fool.
她肯定认为我愚昧无知
And I don't want you to see me like that.
但我不想让你看到那样的我
All right, we're done.
好了 问完了
That's it. We've talked to everybody.
就这样了 同所有人都谈过了
We should call Broyles and tell him.
我们得打电♥话♥告诉布洛伊
What about Dr. Falcon?
问过福尔肯博士吗
Dr. Falcon wasn't on the team
福尔肯博士不属于
that worked on the hard drive.
负责硬盘的那个小组
Maybe not, but he was asking questions about it
也许吧 但他昨天在吊架那
yesterday at the hangar.
问了相关问题
Hey, it's me.
是我
Uh, could you send Dr. Falcon up, please?
能让福尔肯博士上来吗
Why not?
为什么不行
What?
怎么了
Dr. Falcon left work early.
福尔肯博士提早翘班了
Clear.
安全
The exact same as Michael Baird.
同迈克尔·贝尔德的情况一样
Two shots in the head and his data storage unit
头部中两枪 数据磁盘
had been removed.
也被拿走了
You're right. Dr. James Falcon.
你说得没错 詹姆斯·福尔肯博士
He's on here.
找到了
He's part of a list of massive dynamic employees.
他在巨力集团的员工名单上
Dr. Falcon's name is on her computer.
詹姆斯·福尔肯博士的名字在她电脑里
So if Walternate's knocking these guys off,
如果沃尔特乙正在一一解决掉这些人的话
they must know something important.
他们定是知道些重要信息了
Damn. Yeah. Tell Walter I feel the same.
该死 告诉沃尔特 同感
That's not about the shapeshifters.
他没在说变形人呢
Walter's giving himself an IQ test.
沃尔特正在做智商测验
Okay. Well, Falcon's body is being taken to the lab.
福尔肯的尸体正被运往实验室
So when Walter finishes exercising his mind,
沃尔特锻炼好他的大脑后
can you get him to take a look?
能让他看看吗
Maybe he can find something
也许他能找到些线索
that will help us identify the killer.
能有助于确认凶手身份
Of course.
没问题
Astrid's still going through her files.
阿斯特丽德还在处理资料
But so far no luck identifying the remaining shapeshifters.
但目前为止仍未能找出其他的变形人
Yeah. The techs are drawing a blank too.
技术人员也没什么收获
I don't think we're gonna find anything in here
我想我们在这找不到什么东西
that's gonna tell us who Falcon was working with.
能指向福尔肯的同伙
God, it feels like every time we learn something new,
老天 感觉每次有了新情况
we're still a step behind.
我们却仍是晚了一步
If we could get to one of these shapeshifters,
如果能找到其中一名变形人
maybe we could finally get answers.
也许我们就能万事皆知了
My bone saw, dear.
拿骨锯来 亲爱的
The aspirator, voltmeter, and a ripe banana.
吸引器 电压计 还要只熟香蕉
Please tell me the banana's for you.
香蕉是你要吃的吧
I had a sudden craving.
突然想吃
It's odd though.
挺奇怪的
Bananas are typically my least favorite fruit.
通常我最讨厌香蕉了
Oh, news.
新消息
Yeah, but it's not good.
但不是好消息
Another 20 names have been cross-checked
又在人造奥利维亚的资料中
from Fauxlivia's files.
交叉对比了20个人名
None of them are shapeshifters.
但都不是变形人
So you've read all of Olivia's files?
那么奥利维亚的资料你都读过了吗
Yeah. Most of them.
嗯 大多数都看过了
What did she have to say about me?
她怎样写我的
She liked you.
她挺喜欢你的
She thought that you were kind and brilliant.
她觉得你和蔼 聪明
Would you help me with him, please, dear?
帮我一把好吗 亲爱的
Walter.
沃尔特
Oh. I'm sorry. That was very rude.
抱歉 无礼了
I was displaying dominance. 'scuse me?
我刚表现出支配性行为了 什么
The serum I took.
我用的那份血清
It must've been meant for a chimpanzee.
那肯定是黑猩猩的
You mean it's growing chimp DNA in your brain?
你是指你脑子里正在重塑黑猩猩的DNA吗
Well, just a bit.
是的 一点点而已
It's fascinating though, isn't it?
但很神奇 是吗
How the tiniest change in our composition
组织的一点点变化
can yield such drastic changes in our behavior.
就能引起行为的大幅改变
It's not surprising, really.
不过也没什么好惊讶的
After all, we share 50% of our DNA with a banana.
我们和香蕉还有50%的DNA相同呢
You sure it isn't dangerous?
你确定这样做不危险吗
No. It'll pass.
不会 它会消失的
My immune system will recognize it as foreign
我的免疫系统会将其识别为异物
and reject it.
将之除去
So...
那么
The bone saw, please.
拿骨锯来吧
What is it?
怎么了
I'm not sure. Magnify--
不确定 放大镜
Looks like blood.
看起来是血迹
So this must've been how he got in.
他一定是这么进来的
It looks like he used a knife to jemmy open the window.
看来是用刀把窗给撬了
Which would suggest
也就是说
that he and Dr. Falcon were strangers
他和福尔肯博士并不熟悉
or otherwise he would've used the front door, right?
不然他就会走前门 对吧
Peter.
彼得
I owe you an apology.
我要对你说声对不起
For what?
为什么
The last few weeks have been really hard for me.
过去的几周 我很痛苦
I've been so focused on what the other Olivia did to me
不断想着那边的奥利维亚对我造成的伤害
that I just haven't thought about what she did to you.
以至于没有考虑过她带给你的伤痛
Look, Olivia.
听我说 奥利维亚
And I want you to know that I'm sorry
我想让你知道我很抱歉
and that I get it now.
我现在能理解了
That good news is is that she's gone.
好在她已经不在了
I know it doesn't feel like that at the moment,
虽然现在状况不是那么简单
but she is gone.
但她的确走了
And, um, we can get past it.
我们可以忘了她
Thank you.
谢谢你
I got to do more tests at Massive Dynamic.
我要去巨力集团做其他测试了
Do you want me to drive you?
要我载你过去吗
No. I'll just take the train.
不用了 我坐火车就行了
But could you call Walter and let him know
不过你能打电♥话♥给沃尔特吗
I'll be home late and not to worry?
告诉他我会晚点到家 让他别担心
Thank you.
谢了
Dunham.
德纳姆
It's me.
是我
We just found blood under Dr. Falcon's fingernails.
我们刚发现福尔肯博士指甲里有血迹
So the killer is human?
也就说杀手是人类
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表