剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, I'm really glad you got some sleep.
我很高兴你睡了会
Peter.
彼得
Do you really think I don't know
你难道真的觉得我会不知道
that you're not my mother?
你不是我母亲吗
Please, can we just, uh--
拜托 我们能不能
You think I can't tell?
你觉得我分辨不出来吗
Peter, how many more questions
彼得 在你相信我之前
am I gonna have to get right before you believe me?
我到底还要答对你多少问题
We've been doing this routine for two months now.
两个月来我们始终围绕着这个话题
I told you the name of your hamster.
我说出了你仓鼠的名字
I told you You got some wrong.
我告诉你 你有些没答对
Yes. And maybe that's because you're confused
是的 或许是你自己糊涂了
because you were so ill.
因为你当时病得很重
He makes you say that, doesn't he?
是他让你这么说的 是吗
'cause he's the one who stole me.
因为是他把我偷来的
Stole you from where, Peter?
从哪里把你偷来的 彼得
From the other world at the bottom of the lake.
湖底的另一个世界
Love...
宝贝
I know that I sound crazy.
我知道这听起来是我疯了
But I'm not, okay?
但我没疯 行不
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
So let's just, um--
那 我们就
Let's just get out of the house today, baby, okay?
宝贝 我们今天出去走走 行吗
Let's just, um, get some air.
呼吸下新鲜空气
You look gray,
你看起来脸色苍白
which is not technically a skin color.
这可不是健康的肤色
Another sleepless night?
又一个无眠之夜吗
Yes, I suppose so.
我想是的
Look, I'm not finished with these.
听着 我还没整理完
I want to organize a subgroup data.
我想将多组数据系统化
So if you don't mind There's no need.
如果你不介意的话 不需要了
I have something else in mind.
我已经有别的想法了
This is not working. I want to separate the children
这没用 我想把这些孩子分开来
and begin independent testing.
开始单独测试
Okay, well, any particular order?
好的 那有什么特别的命令吗
What's Olivia doing inside?
奥利维亚在里面做什么
Well, she didn't have a very good night either.
她昨晚也没睡安稳
Olivia, why don't you go outside
奥利维亚 你怎么不出去
and play with the others?
和大家一起玩呢
Olive, what happened to your eye?
奥丽芙 你眼睛怎么了
Ashley said that you told her that you fell.
阿什利说你告诉她你摔了一跤
Running in my house.
在屋子里乱跑摔的
Olive, you can trust me.
奥丽芙 你可以相信我
If someone is hurting you--
如果有人伤害你
I said I fell, okay?
我说了是摔跤弄的 行吗
That's all.
仅此而已
May I?
我能看看吗
Olive, why did you draw this?
奥丽芙 你为什么要画这个东西
Did you see it in a book?
是在书里看到的吗
Where, then?
那是在哪里看到的
Was it last night...
是在昨晚
when you fell?
你摔倒的时候看到的吗
You know tulips don't usually grow in areas like this.
你知道郁金香通常不会在这种地方生长
Well, then what are they doing here?
那它们怎么在这里长得挺好
A professor who was working here missed them,
一位曾经在这里工作过的教授很怀念它们
so he imagined a tulip that would grow in this climate,
所以他构想了一种能在这种气候下生长的郁金香
and he invented it.
然后把它研发了出来
He used his brain and his imagination
他运用他的智力以及想象力
to turn the world into what he wanted it to be.
把世界变成他想要的模样
How would you change the world if you could, Peter?
如果你有能力的话会把世界变成啥样 彼得
What would you wish for?
你希望的世界是什么样子的
I wouldn't make stupid flowers grow.
我才不会弄这些傻傻的花花草草
What would you do?
那你会做什么
I'd go home.
我会回家
A couple of more errands, and...
我们再兜会风 之后
then I've got a surprise in store for you.
在商店里我为你准备了一个意外的惊喜
Peter.
彼得
Now, listen,
我说
can I trust you not to run off on me?
我能相信你不会再跑掉吗
Okay. Go and pick a toy, then.
好了 去挑个玩具吧
Go on.
去啊
Ooh, that's a strange game.
真是个奇怪的游戏
What's that called?
叫什么
It's called Joust.
它叫骑士
I suspect her crossing over
我怀疑她的穿越行为
was triggered by an extreme emotional response.
是由极端情绪反应触发的
Her black eye.
她眼眶青了
So, now we need to design a series of experiments
我们得设计一系列
around emotional flexibility.
关于情感多变性的实验
Hey.
你好
I wanted to show Peter where you worked.
我想让彼得看看你工作的地方
Hey, Peter! Hey.
你好啊 彼得
Look at that airplane.
看看这架飞机
That's, um...
那是
a DC-3, yeah?
DC-3型客机 是吗
Aha. The beguiling Olivia Dunham beguiles.
被迷人的奥利维亚·德纳姆给诱惑了
Listen, Peter, I was about to go and get a snack.
听着彼得 我正要去弄点吃的
Would you like to, uh, come with me and get something?
你想不想和我一起去吃点什么
Yeah, go on, Peter. Okay.
去吧 彼得 好的
Come on, let's go.
走吧 咱们走
We've had a promising development.
我们有了突破性的进展
I think young Olivia may have crossed over.
我认为小奥利维亚可以穿越
And if I'm right and she has...
如果我是对的并且她能
Then she can take Peter home.
那她就可以带彼得回家
I knew you'd find a way.
我就知道你能找到办法
Well, I-I still have to work out
我还是要准确得了解
precisely how she does it.
她是如何做到的
But we're nearly there.
但我们就快成功了
William, I need your help.
威廉 我需要你的帮助
I have reason to believe
我有理由相信
subject 13, Olivia Dunham,
十三号♥实验对象 奥利维亚·德纳姆
has been able to cross over to the other side.
有能力穿越到那一边
But I believe that young Olivia may need
但我相信小奥利维亚大概需要
to be in some kind of heightened emotional state
处在某种强烈的情绪状态下
to access her ability.
才能使用她的能力
I'm compiling some recordings on my new betamax.
我在新盒式录像机上编制了一些录像
Perhaps you'll be able to see something I cannot.
也许你能看到一些我忽略的细节
Okay, Olivia.
好了 奥利维亚
You feeling comfortable?
感觉还好吗
I'm fine.
还好
These wires
这些线
will show me how you respond to the tests.
会告诉我你对测试的反应
I'll just--
我只是
Ashley. Uh, test series alpha.
艾什莉 阿尔法系列测试
I'll be monitoring vitals, theta rhythms,
我会监视生命体征 θ波[脑电波]
stable neocortex.
和皮层诱发电位
Okay.
好的
Well, you're doing very well there, Olive.
你做得很好 小奥
Now, these four brothers grew up to be great warriors.
现在 这四兄弟长成强大的战士了
They were very special
他们非常特殊
because they had the power of metamorphosis.
因为他们有变形的能力
Metamorphosis? Mmhmm.
变形 对
He could turn into...
他可以变成
a hawk,
一只鹰
watching for invaders from on high.
在高处观测入侵者
The speed of a cheetah and...
猎豹的速度 以及
the fire of a dragon!
龙的火焰
Minimal response to joy.
对喜悦反应极小
Theta rhythms show a slight bump
θ节律出现微小波动
but not within our range.
但不在我们的范围内
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表