剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
We'll be back before he wakes up.
我们会在他苏醒前赶回来的
I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.
我恐怕束手无策了
Forgive me if I'd like to spend
请原谅我
my remaining time with my son.
我只想和我的儿子共度剩余时光
Well, what about Olivia?
那奥利维亚呢
You saw how hard it was for her to leave him,
你看到她离开彼得时有多么伤心
but she's out there trying to find a way to end this.
但她还是试着寻找办法来结束这一切
I too have tried.
我也尝试过了
I went so far as to ask God for help.
我甚至都向上帝寻求帮助了
How did he respond? Nothing.
而他做何回应了呢 毛都没有
That's your excuse? Come on now.
那就是你的借口吗 拜托
What have you done, Walter?
你有努力过什么了啊 沃尔特
God helps those who help themselves.
自助者天助也
Poor Richard's Almanack.
《穷理查的历书》
What?
什么
Ben Franklin. That was his phrase.
本·富兰克林 那是他的话
"God helps those who help themselves."
"自助者天助也"
You're right.
没错
We have to investigate.
我们得去好好调查
We can't begin to neutralize this until we understand.
在弄清楚之前 我们绝不能轻言放弃
Well, where are we going?
我们现在去哪里
To get my kite.
去拿我的风筝
See, the thing is I'm not the first Sam Weiss.
我并不是山姆·维斯一世
So which Sam Weiss is this?
那请问这个山姆·维斯是谁
That's my great-great-great-great grandfather.
那是我的曾曾曾曾祖父
He was digging for mastodon bones
他在挖掘乳齿象的骨头的时候
when he discovered an ancient manuscript instead.
意外发现了一份古代的手稿
So he was the one who wrote The First People book.
那么他是写书的第一个人吗
No, that was the fifth Sam Weiss.
不是 那是山姆·维斯五世
The third and fourth Sams spent their lives
山姆三世和四世皆穷其一生
searching for the manuscript's missing sections.
找寻手稿的失踪部分
You're a dedicated bunch.
真是群有毅力的人
A machine with the power to create and destroy worlds
一台拥有创造和毁灭世界能力的机器
shouldn't be taken lightly.
我们都不应该对它掉以轻心
Damn, this is heavy.
该死的 真重
Okay.
好了
Let's go get the key.
我们去找钥匙吧
No.
不
Maybe we shouldn't be doing this at all.
或许我们就不该这么做
The crowbar's not to be used
撬棒是只有在
unless something goes wrong with the machine.
机器出问题的时候才能使用的
Uh, look outside, Sam.
看看外面吧 山姆
Somethinis going wrong. The time line's not right.
问题出现了 但时间点不对啊
Maybe this is a cosmic hiccup.
说不定只是气象上出了点小异常而已
Maybe it'll course-correct on its own.
它很可能会自我修复好的
Or maybe it will destroy two universes.
亦或它会毁了两个世界
That's exactly my point.
这就是我的意思
You know, generations of knowledge have been
一代又一代的知识
bestowed upon me.
由先人传授给我
But no one said anything about
但没有一个人说过另一世界
the other side turning on the machine first.
会先开启机器
Okay, Sam, I'm gonna make this really easy for you.
好吧 山姆 我就开诚布公吧
I am armed and I want you to take me to the key now.
我有枪 我要你立刻带我去取钥匙
That's it! Come and get me!
就是这样 来吧
Strike me down, you sprites, you elves,
把我电倒 你们这些闪电精灵
you glorious blue jets!
你们这些闪亮的蓝色喷流
Walter, this can't possibly be safe.
沃尔特 这怎么会安全啊
Nonsense! I'm fully insulated.
别废话 我已经完全绝缘了
Are you tracking the field strength?
你在跟踪电场强度吗
Yeah, it's all over the place.
是的 空气中满布静电场呢
Needle won't sit still.
指针动个不停无法读数
What was the voltage on that one?
这次雷击电压多少
Uh... I'm gonna go with "High."
我 只能说它很高
We're not even getting any more electrical readings.
电压读数高到不能再读了
What about barometric pressure?
大气压力数值呢
Walter! Oh, my God!
沃尔特 天啊
Hey! Hey, Walter.
沃尔特
What happened?
发生什么事了
You just got struck by lightning twice.
你刚被电了两次
That's it.
就是这个
The missing variable.
之前没找到的变量
Oh, Ostrich, you are a genius!
奥斯琦 你真是个天才
Why?
怎么了
Repetition, my dear.
重复次数 亲爱的
We have to account for repetition.
我们得弄清楚雷击的重复次数
Pack all this up.
整理打包
We're going back to the lab.
我们回实验室去
Okay.
好的
ICU.
重症监护室
We've got two,
我们这有两张
maybe three free beds.
至多三张空床位
You're gonna have to send some of them to general.
你得送部分人去综合医院
Please, you need to lie down, ma'am.
你得躺下 女士
If your daughter is here--
如果你女儿在这里
Help! He's not breathing!
救救他吧 他没有呼吸了
Get me the cardiologist on call.
给我接通心脏科医生
Excuse me.
借过
Sir, you all right?
先生 您没事吧
What's your name?
您叫什么名字
My name's...
我叫...
Are you a patient?
您是医院的病人吗
I need a crash cart in here.
这里需要一辆救护设备车
Don't move. I'll be right back.
请别走开 我马上过来
Taxi!
出租车
Where you headed, pal?
去哪里啊 兄弟
42nd and Lex, please.
莱克星顿大道42号♥ 谢谢
Come again?
再说一遍
42nd and Lex, midtown.
莱克星顿大道42号♥ 在市中心
Are you feeling okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
我很好啊 怎么了
42nd and Lexington is in New York,
莱克星顿大道42号♥在纽约
and we are in Pittsfield.
这里是皮茨菲尔德
That's a pretty steep fare.
开过去可要不少钱啊
42nd and Lex it is.
好吧 去莱克星顿大道42号♥
Appears we've got another problem.
看来又有其它麻烦了
The key is in there, the Whitley Museum.
钥匙就在那里面 惠特利博物馆
Mayor's office has us setting up safety zones
市长办公室下达命令 要求在所有
at locations of all the lightning storms.
雷电风暴区设置安全隔离
So what's the radius?
范围是多少
Oh, this one's six blocks.
这里是六个街区的范围
We've had bigger.
还有范围更大的
Quincy, Somerville, two at southie.
在昆西 萨默维尔 还有南面两个点
I barely have enough manpower to keep up.
我们警力都快不够了
Oh, that's her. Museum director.
那位女士就是博物馆馆长
I don't care if it's the bloody apocalypse.
我才不管这是不是什么末日灾难
I'm not leaving my museum unattended.
我绝不会放着博物馆不管
You remember what happened in Baghdad.
巴格达的事你没忘吧
Listen, I'll call you back later.
我待会再打给你
Uh, ma'am, this is the agent I spoke to you about.
女士 这位就是我之前提过的探员
Olivia Dunham, FBI.
奥利维亚·德纳姆 联邦探员
Dr. Christine Albright.
我是克里斯汀·奥尔布赖特博士
Sam Weiss, patron member since '82.
山姆·维斯 82年起就是贵馆的会员
Thank you so much for meeting us.
感谢您拨冗接见我们
Are those the floor plans? Mmhmm.
这是楼层分布图吗 是的
There.
那里
That's where the key is.
钥匙就在那里
You sure? Positive.
你确定吗 我肯定
That's the Native American wing.
那里是本土文物厅
I curated those exhibits myself.
展品全由我亲手布置
There's no key in there. I beg to differ.
从未见过什么钥匙 我确定有
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表