剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
a mishmash of discarded data.
一堆乱序的废弃数据
No.
不是
I know what that was.
我知道那是什么
Next month was our anniversary.
下个月是我们的结婚纪念日
The Beaufain, the Whitefield, the Essex,
布菲恩 怀特菲尔德 艾塞克斯
they're all hotels.
都是酒店的名字
We were leaving November 10th.
我们本打算十一月十号♥出发的
We're done here.
到此结束
Let me take you home.
我送你回家
Did it help?
帮到什么忙了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
找到你们要找的吗
You've done more than enough.
你已经做得够多了
It's no use.
一点用也没有
There has to be a way to salvage more data.
一定有其他方法去收集更多数据
The shape-shifter's system's too badly damaged.
变形人系统已经严重损坏了
Any data in there is likely lost.
里面所有的数据好像都丢失了
One thing I do know for sure,
唯一能确定的就是
I am no longer high.
药效过了
Walter, why don't we take a break
沃尔特 不如我们休息一会儿
and get something to eat?
去吃点东西
I don't have an appetite.
我没什么胃口
Well, maybe just a change of scenery
换个环境
might clear your head,
或许能帮你清清思绪
make you feel better.
让你感觉好一点
I suppose so.
我想也是
Walter, I thought you said you weren't hungry?
沃尔特 你不是说你不饿吗
I'm eating for comfort.
我是为了舒服点才吃东西
To think what I put that poor woman through,
想到我让那个可怜的女士经受痛苦
and the most activity we saw occur is shape-shifter's ass
还有最活跃的竟然是变形人的屁♥股♥
It was his lower spine, Walter.
那是脊椎底部
Look, animal cookies. You love these.
看 是动物饼干 你喜欢吃这个
No, Belly loved them.
不是我 是贝利喜欢
I occasionally eat them to honor him, that is all.
我偶尔吃一下是为了纪念他 仅此而已
Walter, I'm just trying to cheer you up.
沃尔特 我只是想要让你振作起来
Thank you.
谢谢
Belly always thought that dinosaur cookies
贝利总是想
would have been a better idea.
恐龙饼干将会更好
Velociraptor, mm! Dilophosaurus, yum!
迅猛龙 双脊龙 美味极了
You know, I was more of a stegosaurus fan myself.
就我而言 我更喜欢剑龙
That was Belly's favorite too.
那也是贝利的最爱
The funny thing about stegosaurus--
剑龙最有趣的是
Walter? Walter, what just happened?
沃尔特 沃尔特 怎么了
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Oh, don't eat my pudding.
别把我的布丁给吃了
Okay.
好吧
Did you know that the stegosaurus had a brain in its ass?
你知道剑龙的屁♥股♥上有个脑袋吗
Why didn't I think of it?
我怎么没想到
The stegosaurus has a massive cluster of nerves
剑龙的臀部
above the rump,
有这大量的神经
the sacral ganglion.
骶骨神经节
Evolutionary leap.
跳跃性的进化
Separating short term memory from long term memory.
将短期记忆与长♥期♥记忆分开
Belly, you genious. Son of a bitch.
贝利 你这个变♥态♥天才
Dr. Bishop, go right ahead.
贝博士 请进吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You're not authorized to be up here.
你没有资格上来
Police are strictly working the lobby.
警方只能搜查大厅
Sir.
先生
Patricia Van Horn was living with a shape-shifter
帕特丽夏·范霍恩和一个变形怪
for two years.
一起生活了两年
She must have noticed something different.
她肯定发现了一些不同之处
Oh, shape-shifters are good at their job, you know?
你知道吗 变形怪总能以假乱真
I've been thinking about it.
我考虑过这点
Maybe she did notice, and she just made excuses
可能她确实发现了 只是在为自己找借口
for herself not to have to deal with it.
好逃避这个事实
Or she came up with ways to explain it to herself.
或者她找到了说服自己的办法
Kind of like I've been doing with you.
就像我对你一样
With me?
对我吗
Yeah.
是啊
With all the little differences
你从另一边回来之后
ever since you got back from the other side.
我发现你有很多细微的变化
And you did tell me that your experiences
你告诉过我这些改变
on the other side changed you,
是由在另一边的经历造成的
but since you got back, it's like...
但是自从你回来后 感觉就像
it's like you're a completely different person.
感觉就像你完全换了个人似的
You seem less burdened.
你不再那么心事重重
You're more patient with walter.
你对待沃尔特也更耐心了
Don't get me wrong, I like it.
别误会 我很喜欢这种改变
The change is good.
这种改变很好
But it's different.
但感觉就是不同了
Hey.
你们好
Hey.
你好
Where's Walter?
沃尔特在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
He said he'd be right back.
他说他马上回来
Astrid, I need you to adjust that light.
阿斯特丽德 帮我调节下那盏灯
Step away from him.
离他远点
Oh, oh!
好 好
Stay right there.
待在那
Don't move.
别动
It was in his spine. I was right.
我果然想对了 那东西在他的脊椎里
Yeah, you were right.
是啊 你想的没错
Look, he's probably just gone
他可能
to the restroom or something.
只是去了休息室之类的
No, he left his pudding. Something must be wrong.
不 他把布丁留下了 肯定出事了
Excuse me.
借过
Hey!
等等
That cop, it must have been him.
那个警♥察♥肯定是变形怪
Okay, you look for Walter, I'll go after the shape-shifter.
你去找沃尔特 我去追变形怪
Walter?
沃尔特
Walter!
沃尔特
Walter. Walter, look at me.
沃尔特 看着我
Hey, walter?
沃尔特 醒醒
Walter!
沃尔特
Hey.
醒醒
Son?
儿子
The stegosaurus, Peter.
彼得 剑龙
It has two brains.
它有两个大脑
That's what they were after.
他们要的就是这个
I, uh, I couldn't find him.
我 我跟丢了
So is he all right?
他没事吧
He took a pretty bad knock on the head.
他头部受了猛烈的撞击
I'll be fine.
我没事
Uh, this is Dunham. We're on floor 23.
我是德纳姆 我们在二十三层
I need the EMTs here now.
我需要紧急医疗队
Listen to me, there was someone here.
听我说 这有其他人
We know, Walter. There was a shape-shifter here.
我们知道 沃尔特 这有个变形怪
And they took what we were after.
他们拿走了我们所找寻的东西
He took the data out of Van Horn.
他拿走了范霍恩的数据资料
Walter? Walter, oh, my god!
沃尔特 天哪
Walter, are you okay?
沃尔特 你没事吧
Under the circumstances, I'm fine.
目前来说 我还好
I could have been killed.
我差点被杀了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
The security cameras.
监控摄像头
If we can I.D. The shape-shifter,
如果我们能查出变形怪的身份
maybe we can catch him before he changes bodies.
也许我们能够在他再次变身前抓到他
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Peter.
彼得
Ownership has its privileges.
老总才有特权
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表