剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
what someone else is thinking.
其他人到底在想什么
Probably not,
也许这没错
but I wouldn't mind having that ability right now.
但我不会介意现在有读人心的能力
Officially, project Jellyfish never existed.
官方来说 从未有过水母项目
You brought me all the way out here to tell me that?
你大老远叫我来就为了告诉我这个吗
No.
不
Send agent Edwards in, please.
请爱德华兹探员进来
I might have guessed that this involved the CIA.
我就料想这一定跟中情局有关
It doesn't.
并无关联
But Nina asked me to do some digging
只是尼娜让我找找资料
and we both know that what Nina Sharp wants, she gets.
你我都知道 没什么尼娜·夏普得不到的
So...Jellyfish.
这水母
It was a weapons project.
是一个武器项目
Three men carried out the live field tests.
给三个人进行临床实验
How did they survive?
他们怎么活下来的
Apparently they were inoculated.
显然他们接种免疫了
But when they tried to start families, the--
但当他们准备传宗接代
The toxin affected their unborn children.
毒素影响了他们未出生的孩子
Now, I couldn't find anything in Downey's personal file
唐尼的个人档案
you haven't already seen.
你已经悉数了解了
But I found something in the D.O.D. Payroll database.
但我在国防部工资数据库中找到了线索
Turn to the last page.
翻到最后一页
In addition to a large cash payment,
除了一大笔现金的报酬
Downey was given three acres of government land.
唐尼还得到了三英亩的政♥府♥地♥产♥
Farm land at Pembroke,
彭布罗克的农场
25 miles south of Boston.
波士顿南面25英里
How's it coming?
进行的怎么样了
Are we good?
准备好了吗
Yeah, we're good.
嗯 好了
We're fine.
没问题
The powder is fully oxidized.
粉末已完全氧化
Jeez.
天
The vest would allow them
这个背心可以
to spread the powder themselves.
让他们亲自传播粉末
Yeah, in large quantities.
对 大量地
Yeah, looks like they got bigger plans
看起来比起电梯里的三个人
than just three guys in an elevator.
他们有更大的计划
And then there's this.
就是这个
Looks like a map of their next target, right?
看上去像是他们下个目标的图示吧
Maybe an overhead view.
可能是个俯视图
Dunham!
德纳姆
Congressman Jim Thorn.
国会议员吉姆·索恩
Isn't he a former army general?
他不是前陆军上将吗
He was senior military advisor to the Joint Chiefs
他在水母项目期间
at the time of project Jellyfish.
曾任参谋长联席会议的高级军事顾问
So you think he approved the project?
所以你认为是他批准了这个项目
I need to alert Thorn's detail.
我得留心索恩的信息
Didn't Simon write something down about Maryann?
西蒙不是记下过关于玛丽安的事吗
What?
什么
When Simon was reading Downey's mind,
在西蒙读取唐尼的想法时
didn't he say he saw the image of the name Maryann?
他不是说他看到与玛丽安这名字有关的影像吗
Yeah, why?
没错 怎么了
'Cause I think I just found her.
因为我觉得我找到她了
That's the Fine Arts Museum.
是座美术馆
Okay, so what does the museum
好吧 那么这个美术馆
have to do with congressman Thorn?
又和索恩议员有什么关系
He's holding a fundraiser.
他在举办一个资金筹集活动
It's an event for 300 of his top donors.
为他的三百位赞助者举办的
It started half an hour ago.
已经开始一个多小时了
I'm not going home, am I?
我这不是要回家 对吗
Peter's inside briefing the congressman.
彼得正在里面为议员做简报
How good a shot are you?
你枪法如何
Uh, I'm okay. Why?
还好 怎么
If either of those two guys have a hand trigger,
要是这两人中有人使用手动触发器
you're only gonna get one shot.
你就只有一次机会
Put it through the mouth to sever the spinal cord.
由嘴射入穿透脊髓
That way the suspects won't have a chance to detonate.
只有这样嫌犯才没有机会引爆
Are you sure he's up for this?
你确定他能行吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Because without Simon, we can't identify the suspects.
要是没有西蒙 我们无法识别嫌犯
If Simon can't do it...
要是西蒙做不到
you get out of there.
你就尽快撤离
Agent Dunham with the FBI.
联调局德探员
Where's congressman Thorn? Inside.
索恩议员呢 在里面
We've already been through this with your Agent Bishop.
我们已经通过贝探员得知此事
Then why haven't you taken him to safety?
那你们为什么不带他撤离
You ever try telling a four-star general
你觉得一位四星上将
to take a death threat seriously?
会把死亡威胁当回事吗
This is not a threat.
这不是威胁
I've already seen what these guys
我已经见识过那些人的能力
are capable of and everyone here is at risk.
这里的每个人都处在危险中
So you keep him in the back.
你们最好能保证他的安全
The tall one thinks you're hot.
那个高个子觉得你很辣
We're making our way to the ground floor.
我们正往底层去
Copy that.
收到
Okay.
没事的
It's okay. You can do this.
你行的 你能做到
Hey, you're not supposed to be here.
你们不该出现在这里
This area is for staff only. Oh, I'm sorry.
这里是员工区 抱歉
We're just looking for the restroom.
我们只是在找洗手间
He's had a little bit too much to drink.
他喝得有点多了
Who is she? A cop.
她是谁 是个条子
I have to get out.
我得离开这里
The restroom's downstairs.
洗手间在楼下
Thank you.
多谢
That's him.
是他
What? That's him.
什么 就是他
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定 是
Okay. Wait here.
好 你在这等着
Damn it.
见鬼
Suspect one's down, but he's not wearing the vest.
嫌犯之一已死 但他没穿背心
The other suspect must be carrying the toxin.
另一个嫌犯肯定带着毒物
Copy that.
收到
I'm going back out there with Simon.
我会和西蒙一起回到会场
She'll be all right, Peter.
彼得 她会没事的
Where's Thorn?
索恩在哪里
Something's not right.
情况不对
This is not how it's supposed to go.
不该是这样的
Where's Dillon? He's here.
狄龙在哪里 他在这里
Something is definitely wrong.
肯定出岔子了
There. Blue tie.
那儿 蓝领带的那个
Thorn should be here by now.
索恩现在应该在这里
I'm sorry, sir. You can't enter here.
对不起 先生 您不能进去
Oh, I'm looking for my wife.
我在找我太太
I think she went out onto the balcony.
我想她是到阳台上去了
You'll need to use a different exit.
您得从别的出口走
Coffee. Black, one sugar.
咖啡 清咖加糖
Thank you.
谢谢
And I've been meaning to tell you...
我一直想告诉你
you look great in the dress.
你穿这身真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢你
It doesn't have to be like this, you know?
其实你不必这样的 知道吗
Living out here the way that you do.
不必像现在这样远离人群
I guess what I'm trying to say
我想我要说的是
is that you should go and talk to that girl.
你该和那个女孩说说话
You still don't understand, Olivia.
奥利维亚 你还是不明白
We're not supposed to know what people think.
我们不该知道人们在想什么
Simon, don't let your ability stop you from living your life.
西蒙 别让你的能力妨碍你过自己的生活
I may not be able to read your mind,
我或许不能读出你的想法
But I read his.
但我读到了他的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表