剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
the gallon jug of saline, which is on the bottom shelf.
一加仑生理盐水 就在底层的架子上
Open the bag--you'll find a bottle of magnesium sulfate.
打开包 你会发现一瓶硫酸镁
Use the syringe.
使用注射器
1 cc of magnesium sulfate,
一毫升的硫酸镁
9 ccs o-of saline.
九毫升的生理盐水
It's not here, Walter, the magnesium sulfate.
沃尔特 这里没有硫酸镁
I can't find it.
我找不到
Oh, w--no, no, no, I moved it, so...
不不不 我动过了
So I-I'd know where I put it.
所以我应该知道放在哪里了
It was such an obvious place--
放的地方应该很明显啊
Please, Walter!
仔细想想 沃尔特
Oh! Yeah!
想起来了
I-I alphabetized it.
我按字母表顺序重新排列了
I-it's in the refrigerator
在冰箱里
Next to the mayonnaise.
就在蛋黄酱旁边
Okay. I got it.
好的 我拿到了
Quickly--
赶快
Okay, Walter. Where do I put it?
好的 沃尔特 这针该扎哪里
In his leg. In his right leg.
腿上 他右腿上
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Please tell me what's happening.
快告诉我发生了什么
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Okay.
起作用了
Okay, I think he's stabilizing.
好了 我觉得他稳定下来了
Everything's okay.
没事了
Hey.
好啊
I made you some... rosemary chicken soup.
我为你做了些迷迭香鸡汤
How are you feeling, son?
感觉如何 儿子
I'm better.
好多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you thanking me for?
你谢我什么
For what you did.
谢你所做的一切
My serum was flawed.
我的血清有缺陷
It would have killed me if I'd taken it.
我要是那样吃药早就死了
You only lived 'cause you're young and healthy.
你是因为年轻力壮才能活下来的
And I suspect...that's what this was all about.
我觉得 这就是一切发生的原因
You lost me, Walter.
你把我弄糊涂了 沃尔特
I think...
我觉得
The observer saved my life.
观察者救了我的命
When he gave you a knock on the head,
他对着你的脑袋来了一下
so you'd take some aspirin and wash it down with the milk.
然后你就着牛奶吃了阿司匹林
So you'd ingest the serum instead of me.
因此你代替我摄入了那些血清
I think if that's all he wanted,
我觉得如果他真想这么做的话
There must have been an easier way.
肯定有更简单的方法
Well, he's not human.
好吧 他又不是人类
You can't expect him to think like us.
你不能期望他像我们一样思考
Oh!
对了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I must admit,
我必须承认
I feared my experiment would fail.
我曾害怕实验会失败
But you were right.
但你是对的
He's changed.
他变了
He was willing to let his son die.
他舍得让他儿子死了
Yes.
是啊
And now we know.
现在我们知道了
When the time comes...
等到时机成熟
He will be willing to do it again.
他会愿意再这样做的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表