剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I gotta go! I gotta go!
我得挂电♥话♥了 我挂了
Where's your, uh, your inhaler?
你的吸入器在哪里
No. It's not in there.
这里没有
The bald man in the store...
当时在店里的光头
he took it.
他拿走了
Put your arms around my neck.
把手搭在我的脖子上
Excuse me!
不好意思
FBI! Move!
联调局 让开
Try to calm down. You're gonna be all right.
镇定下来 你不会有事的
Peter, are you okay?
彼得 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine, but she's not.
我没事 但她情况不太好
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
She's asthmatic. The adrenaline from the crash--
她有哮喘 碰撞造成的刺♥激♥
Clevated her heart rate and triggered an attack.
提高了她的心率 引发了哮喘
Exactly. There's an ambulance on the way, okay?
完全正确 救护车在路上 我走了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Olivia took off after the observer on foot.
奥利维亚跑去追捕观察者了
I'm gonna catch up.
我得开车去赶上他们
Hey, gimme the keys, and save the girl.
钥匙给我 救这位姑娘
What did you say?
你说什么
I said gimme the keys and save the girl.
我说把钥匙给我 救救这个女孩
He told me you'd say that.
他告诉过我你会这样说的
Who?
谁
The observer.
观察者
This is it! This is his plan.
就是这样 这就是他的计划
This is what he wanted.
这就是他的意图
You spoke with the observer?
你和观察者谈过话了
Yes! He is course correcting.
是的 他在修正事情的发展方向
I don't know how, but he's done some kind of...
我不知道他是怎么做的 但他计划了
a chain reaction that started from the moment
某种连锁反应 从在我们走进
that we walked into that nursing home to meet Roscoe.
护理中心见罗斯科时就开始了
Everything since has been the sequence
那之后的所有事情
culminating in this very moment,
都是为了能到达此刻的后续事件
and if I save this woman and let you go,
如果我救了她而让你离开的话
then I'm afraid the consequences...
恐怕后果就是
You're gonna die, Peter.
你会死掉的 彼得
They're gonna take you from me.
他们要把你从我身边带走
Walter, you can't predict the future, and neither can I.
沃尔特 你不能预见未来 我也不能
But if you don't help that girl right now,
但是你现在见死不救的话
she's gonna die in the street--do you hear me?
她就会在这里死掉的 你懂我的意思吗
They'll take you from me.
他们要把你从我身边带走
Walter, give me the keys.
沃尔特 把钥匙给我
Give me the keys, Walter.
把钥匙给我 沃尔特
Excuse me! Out of my way! Move!
不好意思 让开 让开
FBI!
联调局
Coming through! Excuse me!
麻烦让一下
Yeah.
你说
I'm on State Street.
我在斯塔特街
I've lost him.
我跟丢了
I got him.
我看到他了
He's headed into a hostel at 119 Main Street.
他进了迈因街119号♥的旅社
Okay. I'm on my way.
知道了 我马上就过来
Walter, she's getting worse!
沃尔特 她情况越来越糟了
Now, here, I-I want you to lay down, please,
现在 我要你躺下来 好吗
so we can help you-- lay down.
这样我们才能帮你 躺下来
Astrid, would you put your hands
阿斯特丽德 把你的手
either side of her ribs, please?
放到她肋骨两侧
It's all right.
不要紧的
When I tell you,
听我的指示
I want you to push up, applying constant pressure.
做上推动作 恒压上推
Okay.
知道了
I am going to use this plastic bottle
我要用这个塑料瓶
to push air into your lungs, okay?
把空气压到你的肺里
Will you hold your nose, please?
捏住自己的鼻子好吗
Okay, good.
就是这样
Are you ready? Push.
准备好了吗 向上推
What is this all about?
这到底是怎么回事
You know, don't you?
你是知道的 对吧
The picture of me and the device--
我和那个装置的图纸
What does it mean?
是什么意思
What's gonna happen to me?
我会发生什么事情
It must be very difficult.
作为一位父亲
What?
什么
Being a father.
作出这样的选择一定很不容易
You need to keep her calm to prevent another attack.
你得让她镇静下来以防下一次发作
Thank you.
谢谢你
H-hello?
喂
Walter, we lost him.
沃尔特 我跟丢了
Peter?
彼得出事了吗
No, Walter, the observer. Peter's fine.
不 是观察者 放心吧沃尔特 彼得很好
He's just a bit banged up, that's all.
他只是有点擦伤而已 并无大碍
Why would you think we lost Peter?
你怎么会以为我们失去彼得了呢
Is Peter okay?
彼得没事吧
Yes.
没事
It doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
Why would the observer do all this?
观察者为什么要这么做
Home.
到家了
It was a pleasure to meet you, Kelly.
很高兴认识你 凯莉
You too, Roscoe.
我也是 罗斯科
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Come visit me sometime.
有空来看看我
Bring me a strawberry milk shake.
给我带份草莓奶昔
I'll play some piano for ya.
我会弹钢琴给你听
It would be an honor.
荣幸之至
I forgot what my son felt like,
我一度忘了儿子给我的感觉
what he smelled like.
忘了他身上的气味
How it felt to be around him.
忘了有他在身边的感觉
But now I remember.
但是现在我记起来了
Nobody is supposed to have a second chance like that.
没人能像这样拥有第二次机会
First he saves the girl, then he tries to kill her.
起初他救了那女孩 然后又试图害死她
Then he runs up five flights of stairs
接着他爬上五层楼梯
just to shoot me with his magic air gun and disappear.
就为了用他的魔术气♥枪♥射我然后消失
None of it makes any sense.
怎么都说不通啊
And how is this different to any other day?
跟我们平日遇到的案子一般奇怪
Peter, are you sure you don't wanna go see a doctor?
彼得 你确定不用去看医生吗
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
不 我没事 谢谢关心
You ever feel like every time
你有没有觉得
we get close to getting the answers,
每当我们接近答案的时候
somebody changes the question?
有人就把问题改了
Olivia.
奥利维亚
So why is this your favorite book?
你为什么最喜欢这本书
Because it talks about
因为它讲述的是
not depending on other people for answers.
不要依赖别人寻找答案
That you can only find the answers inside yourself.
你只能在自己身上找到答案
Which...
这就意味着
Given our current situation,
面对我们的现状
is kind of amusing if you think about it.
仔细想想有点搞笑
Peter? Peter!
彼得 彼得
Hello. Walter Bishop.
你好 我是沃尔特·贝肖普
Walter, Peter's collapsed.
沃尔特 彼得倒下了
He's having some kind of a seizure.
他正在抽搐
He took some aspirins and swallowed it with some milk--
他用牛奶吞服了些阿司匹林
Milk? Yeah, from the refrigerator.
牛奶吗 是的 冰箱拿出来的
Oh, god! Oh, god what?
我的天哪 怎么回事
The organometals i-in the serum
血清里的有机金属
must have reacted w-with the phosphates in the milk.
肯定跟牛奶里的磷酸盐起了反应
Walter, what do I do?
沃尔特 我该怎么做
He needs an anticoagulant to stop the seizures.
他需要抗凝血剂来停止抽搐
In my medical bag on the shelf near the centrifuge.
在离心机旁的架子上 我的医药包里有
Okay, I got it You'll also need
好的 我拿到了 你还需要
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表