剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
They are coming. Who's coming?
他们要来了 谁要来了
Our world is being taken over
我们的世界被人掌控
by an advanced species of humans we call "Observers."
他们是进化的人类 被称为"观察者"
Bite my hand, and I will put you down.
和我作对 没有好果子吃
I am Dr. Walter Dishop.
我是沃尔特·贝肖普博士
I had a plan to fight back.
我有个反击计划
They weren't all bad. One of them tried to help us.
他们不全是坏人 有一个还试图帮我们
He was called September.
他名叫九月
Before we could strike,
我们还没来得及反击
we were forced to amber ourselves.
就被迫将自己封在琥珀里
20 years later, some of our team were found.
二十年后 部分组员被人找到
What year is it? 2036.
现在是哪年 2036年
Do you know me?
你认得我吗
I've been stuck in that amber for over 20 years.
我已在琥珀中困了二十余年了
You barely look old enough...
而你这么年轻...
Henrietta?
你是汉丽埃塔吗
Hi, dad.
爸爸 你好
The battle to save mankind is about to begin.
拯救人类之战一触即发
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia.
奥利维亚
It's okay. She's just resting.
她没事 在休息而已
And where's my little girl?
我女儿在哪
No children were brought in. She was with us.
没送来过孩子 她和我们一起的
Where are they keeping the kids? Etta! Etta!
孩子都带到哪去了 埃塔
Dad?
爸爸
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm all right.
我没事
I was just checking up on you.
就是来看看你
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's around 7:00.
七点左右
I made some tea.
我泡了些茶
And I found these in the fridge.
我在冰箱里发现了这些
They're called egg sticks.
叫做蛋条
My god.
天啊
What is that-- punishment food?
这是什么 惩罚食物吗
Welcome to 2036.
是2036年的食物
The word "Naugahyde" Not found.
未找到"瑙格海德"一词
Naugahyde was a very popular premium pleather.
瑙格海德曾是知名的高档人造革品牌
Peter, you let me oversleep.
彼得 你怎么不叫我起来
We should be on our way by now to find Olivia.
我们这会儿该去找奥利维亚了
Nobody wants to find Olivia more than I do,
没人比我更想找到奥利维亚
but you're gonna need some pants, Walter.
但你得先穿裤子 沃尔特
I'm aware I'm not wearing pants, Peter.
我知道我没穿裤子 彼得
I'm not an idiot.
我不是傻子
The last time I spoke to her,
我最后一次和她谈话
she was in that location-- Columbus Circle, 2015.
是2015年 她在哥伦布圆环
She was in New York?
她当时在纽约吗
She called me the day she disappeared.
她消失那天曾打电♥话♥给我
I could hardly hear her.
我几乎听不到她在说什么
The line went dead.
然后就断线了
Do you understand that conversation was 21 years ago?
要知道那是二十一年前的对话
She could be anywhere now,
她现在在哪很难说
in this city or not.
未必就在城里
She had a piece of the puzzle...
她手里有一个部件
A crucial piece.
而且至关重要
This is just one part.
这只是一个部分
What I sent her to get will unlock the whole.
我让她去取的东西能开启全部
Unlock the whole what?
开启全部什么
Plan to defeat the observers, of course.
当然是反抗观察者的计划
September and I worked on
我和九月一起制定了
the plan he provided in a unique way.
他以特殊方法呈现的计划
After we completed each component,
我们把一切都想好后
the information was scrambled in my mind
他把我脑海中的信息打乱
as a precaution against being read.
以防被读取
He told me
他跟我说
that when the time came to implement the plan,
等实施计划的时机成熟
I had to retrieve something from Grand Central Station
我得去中♥央♥火车站取回什么东西
and that then all would be clear.
然后一切都会明朗了
And that's what I sent Olivia to get.
这正是我要奥利维亚去取的东西
She was on her way back when she vanished.
她消失时正在往回赶的路上
She never returned.
却没有回来
A few days later, I ambered us.
几天后 我将我们几个封进了琥珀
Good god. What's that?
天啊 这是什么
It's an egg stick.
蛋条
What a miserable future.
多么悲惨的未来啊
Aspen, help me find my shoes.
阿斯本 帮我找鞋
There's no time to waste.
得抓紧时间了
We have to believe she's still alive.
我们得相信她还活着
I know you're doubting that right now.
我知道你现在心存疑虑
How could you know that?
你怎么知道
'Cause how could she be, after all these years?
因为这么多年了 希望渺茫
What are the odds of getting all of us back?
我们能一家团圆的几率有多大
If she's still alive, Henrietta,
如果她还活着 汉丽埃塔
We're gonna find her.
我们会找到她的
So this is what's left of Columbus Circle.
这就是哥伦布圆环的遗迹
A travesty...
一副滑稽作品
A travesty.
滑稽作品
What did they do to the park?
他们把中♥央♥公园怎么了
They paved it to build machines that pump carbon monoxide into the atmosphere.
铺平了 准备建往大气中打一氧化碳的机器
Why?
为什么
There's one on every continent.
每个大洲都有一个
The air here, it's too oxygen-rich for them.
这里的空气含氧量 对他们来说太高了
A few more years, and the effects will be irreversible.
再过些年 大气改变将不可逆转
It'll reduce the average non-observer lifespan
非观察者的平均寿命
to somewhere around 45.
将降低至45岁左右
Well, somewhere around here she called me.
她就是在这附近给我打的电♥话♥
She was running.
她当时在奔跑
That much I could ascertain,
这我能确定
and then the connection was suddenly cut.
然后就突然断线了
Walter.
沃尔特
Yes, Olivia could be trapped in there.
对 奥利维亚很可能被困在那里
We had already discussed the possibility
我们已经讨论过
of using amber as a last resort
为避免被观察者抓走
should we be at risk of getting caught by the observers.
可以将琥珀作为不得已的措施
I'd already given her an ambering device.
我给了她一套琥珀装置
I would have given one to you too
如果你没有抛弃我们
if you hadn't abandoned us.
我也会给你一套的
Walter.
沃尔特
He didn't mean it.
他不是那个意思
Sure he did.
他就是
Oh, no.
不是吧
What are all those holes?
这些洞是怎么回事
Everyone's gone.
所有人都不见了
Fourth gen amber removal-- they were taken recently.
用的是四代琥珀切取器 是最近被人移走的
So the observers have Olivia?
就是说奥利维亚在观察者手上
No.
不是
Amber gypsies.
是琥珀贩
What on earth are amber gypsies?
琥珀贩是什么东西
Oh, my.
天呐
The black market thrives here.
这里黑市盛行
Hello, there.
你好
I fell in love in Japan once.
我曾在日本坠入爱河
I almost married her.
差点就娶了她
Come on, Walter.
走吧 沃尔特
Okay, go down three halls--
往前走三条过道
the first area on your right.
右边的第一个门面就是
You're not coming?
你不去吗
Fringe division shakes these guys down all the time.
潜科学部经常整顿他们
Someone will recognize me.
会有人认出我来的
Walnuts? Deal closer.
核桃 这可是谈判神器
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表