剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
When she was having her breakdown,
她精神失控的那段时间
she kept on and on about how they were trying
她一遍又一遍的重复说他们
to make her believe she was somebody else,
想让她觉得自己是另一个人
that this wasn't her life.
她认为这不是她的生活
This is gonna sound nuts.
这听起来很疯狂
What if she's telling the truth?
但如果她说的是真的呢
What if it's not the real her?
如果现在的她不是原来那个呢
That is nuts.
是够疯狂的
You're right. All right.
你说得对 好吧
For the record, you cannot tell those two apart.
从记录上来看 你无法将这两件事分开
Look at this--
看这个
over there on the ground,
看那地上
the lower corner.
下角那
That's another ballpoint pen.
另一支圆珠笔
Get Liv, tell her we got something.
叫小奥来 告诉她我们有发现
Someone is causing these accidents on purpose.
有人故意制♥造♥了这些事故
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢
I mean, what would be the odds?
我是说 怎么会这么巧呢
0.000-- impossible.
概率0.000 绝不可能
Astrid, we see impossible every day.
阿斯特丽德 我们每天都接触不可能的事
You see improbable.
那是不太可能的事
You're asking me if it is possible for a person
而你现在说的是 是否可能有人
to use a ballpoint pen
用一支圆珠笔
to set off a chain of events
制♥造♥了一系列事件
that culminates in someone getting killed by a bus twice?
导致两次有人被车撞死
Exactly.
是这样
There's no way.
根本不可能
Yeah, but given how few ballpoint pens are out there,
是的 姑且不谈圆珠笔多么罕见
finding one at both crime scenes--
在两起事故现场都能找到一支
I mean, that's an anomaly. You said that yourself.
我觉得这太反常了 你亲口说的
What if someone calculated the variables?
要是有人计算了某些变量呢
37 people in the intersection,
交叉路口有37人
22 cars, 4 trucks, 2 buses,
22辆轿车 4辆卡车 2辆大巴
wind speeds of five to ten miles an hour,
风速每小时5到10英里
and that is just to start.
而那只是开始
In total, we are talking about 120 variables
这总共涉及到动力系统中
in a dynamic system of differential equations.
120个变量的微分方程
I can't solve that kind of a problem,
我可解不出这种题
much less manipulate the outcome to my advantage.
答案远不是我这种程度能得出的
So there's not even the slightest chance
所以我们就拿这个杀人犯
we're dealing with a murderer?
半点办法都没有吗
Dude, seriously?
老大 说真的
What part of 0.000 don't you get?
概率为0.000你是哪里不懂
What is it?
是什么
It happened again.
又发生了
What did?
发生什么了
Bus accident, East 85th and York.
公交事故 东85街约克街
Have you called the ambulance? It's on the way.
叫救护车了吗 在路上了
Sir, we're gonna get you to the hospital.
先生 我们会送您去医院
Where were you sitting on the bus?
您坐在车上哪个位置
Right in the front, first seat.
右前 第一个座位
Did you happen to notice a pen? What?
你看到过一支笔吗 什么
A-a pen, a-a ballpoint pen.
一支笔 一支圆珠笔
You use it to...
你可以用它
to write with.
写字
Looks like there was some sort of commotion.
看起来像是某种骚乱
Dog ran into the street, distracted a bus driver.
狗跑到大街上 令公交司机分心
There is no way this is another coincidence.
这次不可能又是一桩巧合
Except this time it didn't work.
除非这次没如他所愿
He's gonna make it.
他本来是计算好的
Uh, ma'am,
女士
you need to stay still.
你得呆在原地
It's not over.
还没完呢
He's still here!
他还在这里
Stop!
站住
Don't move!
不许动
Take your hands out of your pockets.
把手从口袋里拿出来
Put your hands on your head.
双手抱头
Give Astrid his physical description.
向阿斯特丽德描述他的生理特征
Have her run it through the database?
她查过数据库吗
I did. She's already working on it.
给她了 她正在查
You got to get back in that pod.
你得回到舱里了
It's just the two-minute warning.
只是2分钟提醒
Agent Lee, what part of be "Back in eight hours"
李探员 对于"8小时内返回"
didn't you understand?
你是哪个字不明白了
You know, I-I still can't believe that he knew
你知道 我还是不敢相信他知道
the bike would cause the truck to slow down
那辆脚踏车会让那卡车减速
and swerve under the footbridge.
并且突然转向天桥下
I mean, he didn't even look.
我是说 他都没看上一眼
How did he know precisely when to jump?
他怎么知道跳下去的确切时机
You should stop focusing on how and focus on why.
你该专注于为什么 而非他是如何做到的
Why is he targeting these people?
他为什么以这些人为目标
All right, I'm working on it.
好吧 我去调查
The victims must have something in common.
受害者们之间一定有共通之处
There's got to be a connection we're not seeing.
一定存在我们没注意到的关联
Oh, god.
上帝啊
Okay, Lincoln, you got to get in there.
林肯 你得进去了
Cross-check their medical files,
交叉核查他们的病历
criminal records, job histories, tax histories...
犯罪记录 工作经历 税务史
Shut up, okay? I got it.
别说了行不 我知道了
Someone's gotten bossy.
有些人就爱发号♥施令
Where have you been?
你去哪了
They've been calling all day.
他们找你一天了
What did you tell them?
你怎么跟他们说的
Nothing.
什么都没说
You have to call them back.
你得给他们回电♥话♥
Each liquefied thing provides an instance
每种液化物质
of the proper gift being liquid.
都是对应物体液化后的产物
Liquid and mass is equal.
液体的质量不变
Passing through liquid and mass is the same.
物体穿过液体 质量依旧相同
If you don't call them, I will.
要是你不给他们回电♥话♥ 那我来
But you won't.
你不会的
You see, your only action will be inaction.
你看 你唯一的作为就是无作为
That's your pattern.
你就是这个类型
What?
什么
97% of your actions prioritize relational bonds
你97%的行为
over other variables.
将亲属关系优先于其他变量
Eight out of nine times, you avoid making decisions
九次里有八次 你避免做出
that could result in a negative outcome.
可能导致消极结果的决定
I am not some collection of data you need to make sense of.
我不是你认为合理的数据资料
I'm your sister.
我是你妹妹
I'm worried about you.
我是在担心你
Can't you see that?
你看不出来吗
All I want is for you to is for you to be safe.
我只是为了你 为了你的安全
That's all I've ever wanted for you.
这是我对你唯一的期许
Go again. Stop finishing my sentences,
继续 别抢我的话
and let me help you.
让我帮你
Trust me, Milo, I've always been there for you.
相信我 麦罗 我会一直在你身边
I've always taken care of you.
我会一直照顾你
That was fun.
真好笑
Don't. I...
别 我
Don't. Don't.
别 别
You didn't expect that, did you?
你并不希望那样 对吗
Because you've forgotten what it's like
因为你已经忘记了
to feel emotions.
情感是什么
No, no.
不 不
You've forgotten us.
你忘记了我们
Mom gave you this as a reminder...
妈妈给你这个当作提醒
No.
不
That you didn't have to do more than you were able to,
提醒你只需要量力而行
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表