剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Frank does most of the real cleaning around here.
这里基本上是弗兰克在收拾
He's still away.
他还没回来
He's still in north Texas
他在德克萨斯北部
trying to put a stop to that smallpox outbreak, so...
阻止天花蔓延
Olive...
奥利维亚
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Mom, I'm just tired,
妈 我只是太累了
And I keep seeing...
而且我一直看到
I knew a pair of twins in High School...
我高中时认识一对双胞胎
Nina and Gina.
尼娜和吉娜
One of them was always so much brighter than the other one,
其中一个比另一个聪明得多
but they both managed to get straight As.
但她们考试都能拿到全A
I'll give you one guess how they did that.
猜猜她们怎么做到的
Olivia. Yeah.
奥利维亚 什么
I asked you when is he coming back in town?
我问你他什么时候回来
Mom, I've gotta go.
妈 我得走了
Um...I'm sorry.
我 很抱歉
Do you mind if you... if you let yourself out?
你不介意自己出去吃吧
Sir?
长官
Uh...they switched.
他们对调了
Who? The twins.
谁 那对双胞胎
When we spoke to Matthew Rose today,
今天我们和马修·罗斯谈话时
when he was talking about Joshua's crimes,
当他说起乔舒亚·罗斯
he wasn't angry or... or upset.
他没有生气或者 失望
He was...ashamed.
他只是 羞愧
I-it wasn't like he was embarrassed.
看起来不像是因为窘迫
It was more like he was guilty.
更像是他感到愧疚
You think Joshua Rose was pretending to be his brother.
你认为是乔舒亚·罗斯假扮他兄弟
I think the man we spoke to today committed those crimes.
我认为今天我们谈话的那个人才是真凶
I think that they switched on us.
我觉得他俩对调了
What is this about?
这是要干嘛
Identical twins have the same DNA.
同卵双胞胎的DNA完全相同
But fingerprints and retinas are unique.
但指纹和视网膜是唯一的
He's who he says he is. He's Matthew Rose.
他没有说谎 他是马修·罗斯
No. Something's not right.
不 感觉不对
Dunham, it was just a hunch.
德纳姆 不能只凭感觉
They switched again.
他俩又调换了
Liv... I'll prove it to you.
小奥 我证明给你们看
Dunham.
德纳姆
You switched with your brother.
你和你兄弟对调了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
Olivia. Hang on.
奥利维亚 等一下
Okay, we went to your house yesterday.
我们昨天去了你家
What did we talk about?
我们谈了什么
What?
什么
At your house.
在你家
What... did we talk about?
我们谈了些什么
Your partner did most of the talking.
主要是你搭档在谈
I told you how hard it was for me and my family
我说乔舒亚抢劫银行
when Joshua was robbing banks.
令我和我家人感到非常痛苦
He told him.
他告诉他了
What we looked like, what we talked about.
我们长什么样 谈了什么
They're in this together. His brother told him.
他俩商量好的 他兄弟告诉他了
Dunham. They're messing with us. They switched.
德纳姆 他俩在糊弄我们 他俩对调了
Dunham.
德纳姆
Outside.
出来
He's lying.
他在说谎
And you can't prove that I'm wrong.
你们无法证明我是错的
We can't prove you're right either.
我们也不能证明你是对的
Liv... They're twins.
小奥 他俩是双胞胎
Are you telling me that it's not in the realm of possibility
你是想告诉我他俩互换这件事
that they took each other's place?
没有一点可能性吗
Look, even if you're right,
听着 即便你是对的
we can't hold him on a hunch.
我们也不能仅凭感觉就抓住他不放
Colonel, you've got a visitor upstairs.
上校 楼上有访客
Colonel Broyles, I'm not sure if you remember me.
布洛伊上校 我不知道你是否还记得我
Of course, Mrs. Dunham.
我当然记得 德纳姆夫人
What can I do for you?
能为您做什么
Olivia would be furious with me, but...
奥利维亚知道了肯定会生我的气 但是
I think she went back to work too soon.
我觉得她回来工作得太早了
She just hasn't been herself and...
她还没有完全恢复
I'm worried that there's something wrong.
我觉得她哪里不太对劲
You okay?
你还好吗
I mean, that depends. Do you believe me?
看情况了 你相信我吗
Break-in at Langdon Chemical two weeks ago.
两周以前的兰登化工公♥司♥失窃案
Guess what they stole? Three tanks of ferrocene.
猜猜什么被偷了 三罐二茂铁
Who uses ferrocene again?
谁需要二茂铁来着
So Joshua rose is planning another heist.
这么说乔舒亚计划中还有一次抢劫
Uh... sir.
长官
Lee, go check it out. Take Francis.
李 你出去查一下 带上弗朗西斯
Oh...D-don't do this to me.
别 别这样对我
Please don't take me off the case.
求您别不让我跟这案子
I think you've been pushed too hard.
我觉得你处理得太激进了
Go. Sir, I'm not crazy.
快去 长官 我没疯
I know I'm right about this. Dunham...
我相信我是对的 德纳姆
If I could just follow it through...
如果让我继续跟进的话
Dunham... go home.
德纳姆 回家去吧
How'd it go? They know.
进展如何 他们知道了
One of the agents, she knows, man.
有个探员 她知道了 兄弟
She knows it was you who spoke to her at the house
她知道昨天在家是你跟她谈的
and we switched. But they let you go?
还知道咱俩对调了 但他们还是放了你
Yeah.
是的
Matty, are you being followed?
小马 有人跟踪你吗
I don't see anyone.
我不觉得有人跟踪
You wouldn't see anybody. That's the point.
不让你发现被跟踪 理应如此
What are we gonna do?
那我们怎么办
Just, um...
先去
Run some errands.
到处走走
Go get a cup of tea.
喝杯茶
Just don't come home yet. I need a couple of hours.
先别回家 我需要几个小时
I'll take care of this. How?
我会处理好的 怎么处理
Just do what I said.
照我说的做就是了
Wasn't supposed to be like this.
没想到会发展成这样
They weren't supposed to be this close.
不该被他们猜到的
Look, I'm doing my best here... you know that.
我在尽力而为 你知道的
Do you know what it was like for him?
你知道这对他意味着什么吗
In the Amber? Did he tell you?
在琥珀隔离区里的感受 他告诉你了吗
Well, he told me.
他告诉我了
He was aware of every moment.
隔离前的每分每秒他都记得清清楚楚
His mind was stuck in the last thought he had
他最后的想法
before he was trapped.
牢牢钉在他脑中
This horrible feeling of fear...and loss.
恐惧和失去 这感觉很糟糕
Wondering about his family, how we would get along.
他这样担心家人 我们要怎么相处
Can you imagine that?
你能想象吗
I have a plan.
我有计划了
Oh. What? You gonna rob a bank?
什么计划 抢劫银行吗
One last score to get lost and stay lost, Joshua?
来次永远的迷失是吗 乔舒亚
If you really cared about him, you would turn yourself in.
你要是真在乎他的话 就该去自首
Because that is the only way out of this.
因为只有这样大家才能解脱
Oh, nice goal!
射门 漂亮
Agent Farnsworth,
方探员
would you mind taking a look at something for me?
方便帮我查些资料吗
If Joshua Rose was about to hit another bank,
如果乔舒亚·罗斯想再抢劫一个银行
where would it be, given his profile and M.O.?
最可能是哪呢 根据已有资料和调查
I ran that scenario for Agent Lee an hour ago.
一小时前我刚帮李探员找过
I understand, but would you mind taking another look for me?
我知道 但你能再帮我查一下吗
There are 37 likely targets based on that criteria.
基于已知条件有37个可能目标
Okay, what assumptions did you make?
好的 你的假设都有什么
Assuming that Joshua Rose was taken out of Amber,
假设乔舒亚·罗斯从琥珀隔离区里出来了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表