剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
He's not lying, though.
不过他没骗你
The pancakes are fantastic.
这薄煎饼好吃极了
I'm gonna head back to the office.
我要回办公室去
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Look, I don't approve of his methodology,
听着 我不赞成他这方法
but...since we're here,
但既然你来了
we might as well take advantage of the situation
我们可以利用这次机会
and just talk about what's bothering you.
聊聊你的烦心事
I don't really know what to say.
我不知道该说些什么
Look, I know that you still think about her.
我知道你还想着她
I know you had feelings for her.
我知道你曾对她动了情
And that you still do.
今日依旧
And, frankly,
说真的
I don't think you've been completely honest with me.
我觉得你还有事瞒着我
Well, you're right.
你说得对
I mean, I haven't told you everything.
我对你是有所隐瞒
Mostly because I didn't think that you...
很大程度上是因为我觉得你
That I could handle it?
我无法承受吗
I know that you struggle with trust issues.
我知道你一直在信任问题上做挣扎
You have a difficult time letting people in.
你无法对别人敞开心扉
Well, I-I'm struggling because the reasons are real.
我之所以挣扎 是因为问题确实存在
I'm not making them up.
不是我臆想出来的
I know.
我知道
I never wanted to be one of the reasons.
我也不想成为问题之一
And I still think about her,
我还想着她
because I spent so long
是因为我长久以来
imagining going down that path with you.
一直想要和你在一起
Iminining what it would be like
想象着在你身边醒来
to wake up in a bed next to you.
会是什么样子
To sit around, just the two of us
就我们两个 兀自闲坐
having a cup of coffee, reading the paper.
喝喝咖啡 看看报纸的模样
And then finally, I had it.
最终 我经历过了
I've seen what the two of us together looks like.
我知道我们俩在一起会是怎样
And it's beautiful.
很美好
Peter, she's the one
彼得 是她夺走了
that took it away from us, not me.
属于我们的时光 不是我
And now?
那现在呢
Who's the one stopping us now?
是谁在阻拦我们呢
Dunham.
德纳姆
Yes, sir. We'll be right there.
是 长官 我们马上过去
I'm gonna go get Walter.
我去找沃尔特
Okay.
好的
Hey, Cupid!
嗨 丘比特
Did my plan work?
我的计划有用不
Well, if your plan was to make things
如果你的计划是让我和奥利维亚之间
even more awkward and painful between Olivia and I,
变得更加尴尬和痛苦的话
yeah, worked like a charm.
那真是效果奇佳
Perhaps I should have made a Frittata.
或许我应该做意大利特式千层批
Six people attending a party
六位参加派对的人
on the seventh floor fell to their deaths last night.
昨晚从七楼坠落致死
One second, they were standing on the balcony.
之前他们还都站在阳台上
Next second, they were hitting the sidewalk.
下一秒就砸到了人行道
But they all jumped?
他们都是跳下来的吗
Like a flash mob...
像是快闪族哈
of suicide.
自杀快闪族
But jumpers don't usually take their patio furniture
跳楼者在自杀的时候
when they commit suicide.
可不常把露台家具带下来
They find any structural damage
他们站的阳台上面有没有
to the balcony they were standing on?
发现任何结构损伤
First responders didn't detect anything.
先遣队未探测到有任何损伤
That doorman, Jimmy Smith, was on duty when they fell.
那个门卫吉米·史密斯当时正在值班
Okay, well, I'll meet you guys upstairs.
好了 楼上见
Jimmy, I'm, uh, Agent Olivia Dunham.
吉米 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员
I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions
我想是否能就昨晚发生的事
about what happened here last night.
问你几个问题
I don't know-- I don't know what happened.
我不知道 都不知道发生了什么
I was helping Mrs. Marcello hail a cab.
我正在帮马尔切洛女士拦出租车
And then...this body just... hit the ground.
然后就有个人砸到地上
Then another and then...
接着又是一个
They all just came down.
他们就这么掉了下来
But at once?
片刻之间吗
Like they all jumped at the same time?
仿佛他们是同时跳下来的吗
Maybe it's true what they say about this place.
或许人们对这地方的传言是真的
What do they say?
别人怎么说的
Sylvia has a peanut allergy,
西尔维娅对花生过敏
and I guess something that we had catered
我猜是我们派对上的什么东西
triggered an attack.
导致了这次过敏
I ran out to the balcony to get her boyfriend.
我跑上阳台去叫她的男友
We were so busy with Sylvia that...
我们都忙着处理西尔维娅的事
By the time we heard the screams,
当我们听到尖叫声的时候
everyone was...gone.
大家就都不见了
Don't be a daredevil.
别当冒失鬼
I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.
没有 没有
I don't think these people jumped.
我觉得这些人不是跳下去的
You're right.
没错
And even if they just... went over the railing,
即使他们自行越过栏杆
They would have landed farther out.
也应该掉得更远一点
Yeah. Simple physics.
是的 简单的物理原理
Instead...they landed directly below us.
然而 他们直直地掉在我们下方
It's as if they went straight through
仿佛他们是直接穿透阳台
the balcony.
掉下去的
Let's not push it, all right?
别推它 行不
It's fascinating. How--how do six people
这真有趣 六个人是怎么
fall though a solid floor?
穿过实心的楼板的
Uh, ghosts.
是幽灵
Apparently the residents think
很显然 居民们觉得
that the Rosencrantz Building is haunted.
罗森克兰茨大楼闹鬼了
Unexplained phenomena
这种无法解释的现象
has been happening here for a while.
已经发生有一段时间了
Unexplained phenomena?
无法解释的现象
Yeah, the water pipes would be replaced,
没错 水管被无故更换
and then two days later, explode.
两天后爆裂
Or the electricity will go on and then go off, unexplained.
或者电时有时无 无法解释
People have been reporting odd sounds.
人们一直反映说有奇怪的声响
That described just about every, single prewar building.
每一幢战前建筑都符合这种描述
Well, half the tenants have already moved out.
一半的住户已经搬出去了
Now that people have fallen through the balconies,
现在又有人摔下阳台
I'm pretty sure they're about to lose the other half.
我敢肯定另外一半也快走了
Any ideas, Walter?
有什么想法吗 沃尔特
I know what's happening here.
我知道这里发生了什么
Ten times, I've flipped this coin.
十次 我掷了十次硬币
And ten times, I've gotten heads!
十次都是正面
That's fairly inconceivable.
这太不可思议了
The laws of physics are being disrupted here.
物理原理在这里不适用
The balcony-- here one second, gone the next.
当时这阳台前一秒还在 下一秒就消失了
What are you saying, Walter?
你想说什么 沃尔特
That, like the other universe,
就像另一个世界
our world is starting to come apart at the seams.
我们的世界开始破裂了
And the tear is beginning right here!
就从这里开始
Damn it.
该死
Walter, what are you looking for?
沃尔特 你在找什么
My seismograph.
我的测震仪
How am I supposed to measure microquakes
没了那该死测震仪
without my damn seismographs?
我还怎么去测量微震
Walter, we keep 'em in the back.
沃尔特 我们把它放后面了
Then why are you all sitting around?
那你还坐着干嘛
I'll go get it.
我去拿吧
You know, a thank you wouldn't kill you.
说声谢谢不会少你块肉的
Oh, I'm sorry if at this moment,
此刻 世界正开始崩溃
when the universe is collapsing,
忘了说这个神奇的词汇
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表