剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I forgot the magic word.
我还真是心怀愧疚啊
Walter, I understand that you're worried,
沃尔特 你的担忧我能理解
but at the moment, we don't know for sure
但现在我们也不知道
that what we're dealing with is a soft spot.
我们面对的是否是穿越点
It is not a soft spot, dear.
这不是穿越点 亲爱的
It is a hole,
这是虫洞
which could potentially lead to a vortex.
会有发展成为漩涡的可能
Right, with the operative word being potential.
没错 只是有可能而已
Yes, agreed, we need proof.
没错 我同意 我们需要证据
And that's where you come in.
所以才需要你
I want all the data we can glean from that location.
我需要能从那个地方收集到的全部资料
Digital spectrometer.
利用数字式光谱仪
Radiological survey meter.
放射测量器
We need to track any irregularities.
我们需要追踪任何不规则信息
Walter, this is still hypothetical.
沃尔特 这还只是假设
Peter, I know that this is not
彼得 我知道这不是
exactly precise science.
完全严谨的科学
Perhaps you'd prefer that I put Olivia
或许你更喜欢我加剧
into a heightened state of fear and anxiety
奥利维亚的恐慌感和焦虑感
in the hopes that she may get a glimmer
以期望她能看到来自另一边的
from the other side.
事物的微光
That's not what I meant.
我不是这意思
Here's your seismograph.
你的测震仪
Thank you, Astrid.
谢谢 阿斯特丽德
Okay, Walter, we're gonna go set this up
好的 沃尔特 我们会在罗森克兰茨大楼
at the Rosencrantz.
准备好设备的
If any seismic activity happens,
如果发生任何地震相关活动
you'll be the first to know.
我们会立刻通知你
Uh, yes. Thank you!
好的 谢谢
Please! Hocus pocus! Whatever you want to hear.
慢走 随便 想听什么就当我说了什么
Walter, what's all that about?
沃尔特 你怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Do you remember the chemical attack
还记得几年前发生在公交车上的
on the commuter bus some years ago?
化学袭击案吗
Yeah, it was one of our first cases.
记得 我们刚接手的几个案子之一
I want the case file,
我想要案件文档
and I want my lab notes for the case, please.
还有我的实验室相关记录 谢谢
How come?
到底怎么回事
Oh, dear god.
上帝啊
Is it "Second guess everything I do" Day?
难道今天是"回顾我的言行"日吗
Because I haven't been informed.
我怎么不知道有这么个日子
I'll get you the file, Walter.
我拿给你就是了 沃尔特
Okay, the seismograph is online.
测震仪已联到线上
All right, Walter, we've got everything set up.
好了 沃尔特 我们已经就绪
Well, can't you do that from there?
你在实验室里不能操作吗
Okay, fine.
好吧 行
We'll stay here.
我们在这里守着
Yeah. Bye.
好的 再见
You're kidding. He wants us to stay here.
没搞错吧 他要我们留在这里
I mean, he knows it's 12 degrees out here?
他知道现在室外零下11度吧
He said to stay close in case we have any
他要我们随时待命以防需要
last-second calibrations.
在最后时刻校准仪器
Do you really think that this is the end of the world
你真觉得这会是我们所知的
as we know it?
世界末日吗
If it is, there's no reason
如果真是这样 我们没有理由
to wait outside in the cold for it.
得在寒风中等待它的降临
There's a bar right across the street.
街对面有家酒吧
Wait, you think that now is the time
等等 你觉得现在到时候
to be throwing back shots?
借酒浇愁了吗
Who said anything about downing shots?
谁说要喝酒喝到挂了
Maybe they got fries.
也许他们提供薯条呢
Well, now you're talking.
这就对了
Evening, Mrs. Merchant.
晚上好 默钱特太太
Hello, Jimmy.
你好 吉米
Mystery selection, coming up.
接下来 请听神秘点歌♥
Is it Feelings?
是"感觉"吗
No.
不是
Did I ever tell you about the time
我跟你提过
Walter did his rendition of
沃尔特为我表演
Never, Never Gonna Give You Up for me?
亲爹版的"永不放弃你"吗
No, but I actually love Barry White.
没有 但我还挺喜欢巴里·怀特的
He was only wearing his socks at the time.
他演绎时只穿了双袜子
He was doing the hustle.
还载歌♥载舞的
There was a lot going on.
精彩绝伦啊
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
You know when you were talking earlier about...
早些时候你说的那番话
what it felt like when you thought you were with me?
关于你把她当作我相处时的感觉
And you said that...
你说
It was beautiful.
那很美好
Yeah.
没错
I want to know what that feels like.
我想体会那样的感受
But...
但是呢
Olivia? What?
奥利维亚 怎么了
I just need to get some air.
我得出去透透气
I'm sorry.
对不起
Olivia.
奥利维亚
Look, whatever that was,
听着 不管刚才那意味着什么
if you think that it's a mistake--
如果你觉得这样不对...
Peter...you glimmered.
彼得 刚才你身上出现了微光
When we kissed. You glimmered.
当我们接吻时 你身上出现了微光
So you're afraid.
你害怕了
Afraid of what?
你害怕什么
That you were right.
我怕你是对的
That this isn't just about her.
这不只是她的问题
It was, but I think that this is me.
之前是她 但现在是我
I think that I'm stopping us.
我觉得是我在阻止我们发展
Maybe I'm just incapable of being vulnerable.
也许我只是不能接受被伤害
Olivia, come on,
奥利维亚 别这样
you know that that's not true.
你知道不是这样的
It must be.
肯定是
I'm terrified.
我很害怕
That I can't fix this.
害怕我不能修复我们的关系
That...that this is just who I am.
我 我就是这样
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Peter?
彼得
Are you getting these readings?
你收到这些读数了吗
What's happening?
发生了什么
I don't know. I'll call you right back.
我不知道 一会再打给你
Peter?
彼得
What happened?
发生了什么
Who was he?
他是谁
My husband.
我丈夫
His ghost.
他的鬼魂
Nothing.
什么都没有
I thought there'd be some radiation leakage
我本以为会有一些
from over there.
辐射泄露
So you're not buying that it's her husband's ghost?
就是说你不相信那是她丈夫的鬼魂
There's no such thing as ghosts.
没有鬼魂这种东西
That's where you draw the line?
这是你的底线吗
Ghosts?
不信有鬼
Belly and I used to argue about this constantly--
贝利曾一直和我就此争论不休
what happens to the body's energy
人死后人体的能量
after death.
会发生什么变化
William theorized we should be able
威廉认为我们应该能
to capture that energy
捕获这种能量
using what he called soul magnets.
用他所谓的灵魂磁铁
It's a catchy name.
这名字很好记
He said if he were right,
他说 如果他是对的
he would contact me from the great beyond.
他就会从来世联♥系♥我
I haven't gotten the call yet.
而我尚未收到他的消息
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表