剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Who is this guy? What is he doing?
这家伙到底是谁 他在干什么
He's watching.
他在观察
Which is why we refer to him as the observer.
所以我们称他为观察者
Previously on Fringe
《迷离档案》前情回顾
That's a different guy.
是另一个人
Who are these people?
他们究竟是什么人
I think these guys show up at important moments.
我认为这些人在重要事件发生时都会出现
We were dead, Peter.
我们本来会死 彼得
We were drowning, and he dove in.
我们溺水了 接着他跳入湖中
We were saved, both of us, by a man that I had never met.
我们被一个人救起 我从未见过的人
The boy is important. He has to live.
这个男孩很重要 他必须活下去
I have said too much.
我说得太多了
I'm not supposed to get involved.
我不该参与进来
It appears you've been busy.
你看起来很忙啊
You have changed the future.
你改变了未来
You need to restore balance. How?
你必须使其复原 怎么做
You will have an opportunity to fix this.
你会找到一个可以补救的机会
Please don't take my son.
求你别带走我的儿子
Walter?
沃尔特
Peter.
彼得
You're up early.
你起好早
Oh, no, I'm still asleep upstairs in my bed.
没有 我还在床上睡着呢
You're just talking to an astral projection of me.
你在跟我的幻影对话呢
You're just saying that to see if I'm high.
你这么说是想试探我是不是嗑药了
What are you doing, Walter?
你在干什么呢 沃尔特
I'm making myself smarter.
我要把自己变得聪明点
Really?
真的吗
When William removed those parts of my brain
多年前威廉从我大脑中取走了一部分
all those years ago, he diminished my intellect.
使我的智力减退
And now, I'm not the equal of my equal.
现在 我已经不如我的对手了
Your equal?
你的对手
Walternate. If I can think like him,
沃尔特乙 如果我能以他的思维想问题
I can figure out what he's trying to do with that device
就能弄明白他想用那装置干什么
and how to keep you safe.
以确保你的安全
Walter.
沃尔特
You really sure you should be dabbling in that?
你真的要这么做吗
I've done hundreds of experiments on myself.
我在自己身上做过上百个实验
No. That's not what I meant, Walter.
不 我不是这意思 沃尔特
According to william bell,
据威廉·贝尔所说
he took out those parts of your brain for a reason.
他不是无缘无故取走你大脑的一部分的
Because you asked him to.
是你要求他这么做的
Because you were afraid of what you were becoming.
因为你害怕自己会变成可怕的人
I don't wanna see you hurt yourself.
我不想看到你伤害自己
I won't hurt myself.
我不会伤到自己的
Who's that at 2:00 in the morning?
谁会凌晨两点来敲门
Oh! My pizza.
是我叫的批萨
So you are high, then.
你心情倒是挺好嘛
Maybe a bit.
一点点吧
We've got a live one.
有人走动
That's Mr. Joyce. He's a sleepwalker.
是乔伊斯先生 他是个梦游者
Open door in the patient wing.
病房♥区的门打开了
Who is that?
那是谁
Come on.
跟我来
Mr. Joyce.
乔伊斯先生
Are you awake? Mr. Joyce.
你醒着吗 乔伊斯先生
Who were you talking to?
你刚才在和谁说话呢
That boy. Where did he go?
那男孩 他去哪里了
I was talking to...
我刚才正和
Bobby.
鲍比说话呢
Bobby?
鲍比
Now, he definitely wasn't talking to bobby.
他肯定不是在和鲍比说话
Who's bobby?
鲍比是谁
It's Mr. Joyce's son.
乔伊斯先生的儿子
He died in 1985.
死于1985年
What did he say to you?
他和你说什么了
Did you tell him?
跟他说了吗
What now?
现在该做什么
I take you back home.
我带你回家
Olivia Dunham?
是奥利维亚·德纳姆吗
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
What's up?
发生什么事了
Broyles was just telling us a ghost story.
布洛伊刚给咱们讲了个鬼故事
Bobby Joyce.
鲍比·乔伊斯
He's the son of one of the residents here.
他是这里一名病人的儿子
Or rather, he was.
确切的说 曾经是
He died 25 years ago.
他25年前就去世了
And it gets more odd.
更奇怪的是
The cameras picked up this as well.
摄像头还拍下了这个
The observer?
观察者吗
It's been a while since we've seen him.
很久没见他露面了
Agent Broyles?
布洛伊探员
You comin', Walter?
要一起来吗 沃尔特
Yes, of course.
当然
After I took a second look at the video,
我看第二遍录像的时候
I knew who it was right away.
一眼就认出他来了
Mr. Joyce keeps a photo of Bobby on his bedside table.
乔伊斯先生把鲍比的照片放在床头柜上
I been looking at it ever since I worked here.
从我在这工作开始就一直看到那照片
Did Mr. Joyce say what it was
乔伊斯先生有提到
that he and Bobby were talking about?
他和鲍比谈话的内容吗
He doesn't remember. He was sleepwalking.
他记不起来了 他当时正在梦游
That's Mr. Joyce.
那就是乔伊斯先生
Roscoe Joyce!
罗斯科·乔伊斯
You know him?
你认识他吗
Mr. Joyce!
乔伊斯先生
Mr...Mr. Joyce.
乔伊斯先生
I'm Walter Bishop!
我叫沃尔特·贝肖普
I'm a tremendous fan!
我是您忠实的粉丝
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到您
You ever heard of Violet Sedan Chair? No.
听说过紫罗兰轿子吗 没听过
It's Walter's favorite band.
这是沃尔特最喜欢的乐队
Roscoe Joyce is their keyboardist.
罗斯科·乔伊斯是里面的键盘手
He's a hero of walter's.
他是沃尔特心目中的英雄
He's up there with Einstein and Tesla.
与爱因斯坦还有特斯拉并驾齐驱
Uh... Mr. Joyce,
乔伊斯先生
I'm agent Olivia Dunham.
我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员
Hi.
您好
I understand that you had a visitor last night.
我知道您昨晚有一位访客
My son.
我儿子
I don't remember talking to him.
我不记得曾和他说过话
But I remember he was here.
但我记得他当时在那里
It's a curse, not...
记不得奇迹的经过
remembering a miracle.
真是个诅咒
It was a miracle seeing him again.
能再见到他就是个奇迹
Can you imagine what that's like?
你能体会我的感受吗
Yes, I can.
我能
Mr. Joyce?
乔伊斯先生
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's time for his physical therapy
到了他做理疗
and his medication.
和吃药的时间了
Ready, Mr. Joyce?
准备好了吗 乔伊斯先生
One, two... three.
一 二... 三
I've come to believe in some strange things,
我已经能接受一些奇怪的事情了
but ghosts...
但是 鬼魂...
Bobby wasn't a ghost.
鲍比不是鬼魂
The observer doesn't experience time like we do.
观察者经历时间的方式和我们不同
If we can accept that he can travel from the past
如果我们能接受他可以从过去穿越到现在
to the present and back to the past again,
然后再穿越回去
Then it's not inconceivable
那么他能带着其他人进行穿越
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表