剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
driving in the rain,
在雨夜驱车前往
so that when the traffic light turned red,
以致信♥号♥♥灯转红时
his truck skidded through the intersection at Harvard yard,
他的卡车打滑 滑过了哈佛园的十字路口
killing a pedestrian.
撞死了一名行人
Did that happen?
这是真的吗
You and I have interfered
你我都干扰了
with the natural course of events.
事物的自然发展过程
We have upset the balance
我们早已打破平衡
in ways I could not have predicted.
以致我无法预料未来
Which is why now I need your help.
所以现在我需要你的帮助
Help?
怎么帮
When the time comes,
时机成熟时
give him the keys and save the girl.
把钥匙给他 救那女孩
Give him the keys? W-wha--what do you mean?
给他钥匙 你说什么
What girl?
什么女孩
You should answer your phone.
该接电♥话♥了
Hello?
喂
Apparently, your friend is fighting crimes now.
显然 你朋友开始布善了
Friend? The observer.
什么朋友 观察者
Broke up a robbery at a jewelry store.
在家珠宝店阻止了一桩抢劫案
Three guys came in, killed the owner,
三名抢匪闯入 杀了店主
tied up the girl who worked here.
还绑住了打工的女孩
Girl? Yeah, according to her,
女孩 是啊 据她说
the observer saved her life.
观察者救了她一命
Who is she, the girl? Her name's Victoria Dimiro.
那女孩是谁 她叫维多利亚·迪米罗
Why?
问这干嘛
I-I-I need to speak to her. Bring her here.
我得亲自见她 带她过来
Walter Please don't argue with me, Peter.
沃尔特 别跟我争 彼得
This is important.
这很重要
I need to speak with her.
我得跟她谈谈
Fine. But you'll have to wait.
好吧 但你得等等
Cops are about to take her downtown
警♥察♥正打算带她回市中心
so she can give a statement.
做笔录
Well, as soon as they're done,
一旦完事
bring her here to me.
就带她来见我
Ah! There you are.
你回来啦
I have several things to tell you.
我有事要跟你说
First...
首先...
Miss Farnsworth is back.
方小姐回来啦
And, uh, and I...
还有 我...
remember something else.
想起些什么了
Oh?
噢
Bobby...called me on the phone.
鲍比 打过电♥话♥给我
Just now?
刚刚吗
Oh, no, no. Ha ha.
哦 不不
No.
不是
Years ago.
好多年前了
We were on tour,
我们当时在巡演
and he called to tell me
他电♥话♥给我
about a strange dream he'd just had.
说他刚做了个怪梦
He dreamt a bald man in a dark suit
他梦见一个穿黑衣的光头佬
took him to see me.
带他来见我了
I was an old man living in a nursing home.
我是个住在护理中心的老头子
Dreamin' about something that happens...
梦到了25年后的
25 years later.
真人真事
I don't think it was a dream at all.
我想那根本不是梦
I think...the man in the suit took your son through time.
是那黑衣人带你儿子进行了时间旅行
And it was only just last night
碰巧昨晚
that you caught up to the other end of the visit.
正是他们旅行的终点
Mm.
嗯
Wild.
真疯狂
You know, come to think of it,
知道吗 想来
that was the last conversation we had.
那是我们之间的最后一次对话
Him...telling me about his dream.
他 跟我讲着他的梦境
We were playing a show that night,
我们当晚有场演出
a club in Harvard Yard.
在哈佛园的一个俱乐部里
Bobby...
鲍比...
was on his way to the show.
正赶来看演出
I remember looking outside
我至今还记得透过窗户
and seeing how hard it was raining.
看着外面的暴雨
I remember getting a call from the police.
记得突然接到警♥察♥的电♥话♥
They told me...
他们告诉我...
He stepped onto the crosswalk...
他走在斑马线上...
when a truck--
可一辆卡车
Skidded through the traffic light.
滑过了交通信♥号♥♥灯
They said it was-- wasn't anybody's fault.
他们说 那就是个意外
When I lost my son...
当我失去了儿子...
nothing seemed to matter anymore.
一切都不再重要了
That's the reason I broke up the band.
所以我解散了乐队
But here I am.
但如今我在这里
I played again. It felt good.
我又弹琴了 感觉很好
It felt right.
很棒
Maybe that's why Bobby came back.
或许这就是鲍比回来的原因
Maybe it was.
或许就是这样
Would you excuse me for a moment?
失陪一下
Hey. Peter called.
彼得打过电♥话♥来了
He wanted me to let you know
他让我转告你
that they are on their way back,
他们带着那个售货小姐
and they're bringing the salesgirl with them.
正在回来的路上
Walter, what is it?
沃尔特 怎么了
I know what the observer's doing.
我知道观察者的意图了
Okay.
是什么
The day I crossed over and saved peter,
我到那个世界救彼得的时候
I set off a chain reaction.
引起了连锁反应
I set the universe off-balance.
我让整个世界失衡了
Two of them.
两个世界都是
I've seen the damage with my own eyes, but...
我已经亲眼见过这引起的破坏 但是
it's not enough.
这还不够
It--it's not enough to understand
还不足以了解
the suffering I've caused.
我带来的苦难
Walter, we have been over this.
沃尔特 我们已经谈过这件事了
You couldn't have known.
你不知道会发生什么
That's exactly the point-- unforeseen consequences.
这就是关键所在 不可预知的后果
But my fault, just the same.
但这仍然是我的错
And that man...
那个人
has lost a son
失去了儿子
because I was unwilling to lose mine.
因为我不愿意失去我的儿子
I know the observer is trying to restore balance,
观察者正在试图修复平衡
and he wants me to help him,
他希望我帮助他
to--to help undo all the damage I've caused,
消除我所造成的伤害
but I can't do it.
但是我不能这样做
Don't you see? Doing that, I would lose him all over again.
如果这样做 我会再次失去他的
Lose who? Peter!
失去谁 彼得
Walter--
沃尔特
I need a phone!
我要打个电♥话♥
Hello.
喂
A-ask that salesgirl a question for me.
替我问那个售货小姐一个问题
Where was she in 1985?
她1985年的时候在哪里
I can't do that, Walter. She's in the car in front of us.
我问不了 沃尔特 她在我们前面的车上
But we're just passing through Porter Square.
我们刚过波特广场
We should be there in about five minutes.
五分钟后就到
You can ask her all the questions you like then--
到时候你想问她什么都可以
Peter?
彼得
Peter, what is it?
彼得 怎么了
You check the other car. I'll go after him.
你去看看那辆车 我去追他
Peter, what's happening?
彼得 发生什么了
The observer ran into the cop car.
观察者撞了警车
Peter, are you all right?
彼得 你没事吧
Get on the dispatch. We're gonna need an ambulance.
赶紧行动 我们需要一辆救护车
Peter!
彼得
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表