剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's a quantum entangled telegraph.
这是一个量子纠缠态电报机
It's a machine that could communicate between universes.
这个机器能进行宇宙之间的沟通
It's fascinating.
令人神往
Well, if it works anything like a normal typewriter--
如果这和普通打字机一样
Penn station. Newark.
宾夕法尼亚站 在纽瓦克
Oh, no, no, no. Your money's no good here, sir.
不不不 别 不收你的钱
Times are tough.
时局不好啊
It's nice to know we have heroes.
英雄应当受到礼遇
Thank you.
谢谢
I wanted to come and see you.
我一直想来看看你
Thank you for not giving me up.
谢谢你没把我供出来
You easily could have.
你本可以这样做
How is your son?
你儿子怎么样了
He's sleeping through the night again.
他又可以安然入睡了
We owe that to you.
我欠你一个人情
I want you to know that I realize that.
我想让你知道这点
Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?
我能做什么让你觉得好受些吗
That's not why you're here.
这不是你来的目的
You're here to make yourself more comfortable.
你来这儿是为了让自己心里舒服点
Maybe.
可能吧
Do you know what they're gonna do to me?
知道他们要对我做什么吗
Why I have these marks on my forehead?
知道为什么我额头上有标记吗
They're sending me back.
他们要把我送回去
They're gonna swap me for your Olivia.
他们要用我来换你们的奥利维亚
But they're gonna kill me first.
可他们要先杀了我
They're gonna cut out my brain....
他们会把我的脑子切出来
And study it.
做研究
Please help me.
求你帮帮我
If you can get me out of here, I can get myself home.
如果你能把我弄出去 我可以自己回家
I can't.
我不能
My world is dying because of what your side is doing to us.
由于你那边的所作所为 我的世界正在灭亡
If I help you escape No.
如果你帮我逃出去 不
Despite what you think, my universe
尽管你这么想 但是我的世界
is not at war with yours.
并没有与你们为敌
This all began because a man came over here to save a boy
一切都是因一个男人穿来救一个小男孩而起
And 25 years later, I came back to save that same boy.
25年后 我回来救这同一个男孩
But if you let me die, then we will strike back
但如果你让我死了 我们就会反戈一击
and we will fight.
我们会发动战争
But if you let me go,
但如果你让我走
both universes can survive.
我们两个世界都能幸免
There must be another way
一定有别的解决方法
and I promise you I will find it.
我保证我会找到的
Two floors up, there's a lab there.
楼上两层 有个实验室
If you can get me in there, then I can get myself back home.
如果你能让我进去 我就能自己回家
And if you're lying?
如果你在撒谎呢
You'd say anything right now
你现在说什么都行
because your life depends on it,
因为你命悬一线
But what if your side
但如果你们那边
has every intention of our destruction?
一心想毁灭我们怎么办
Am I supposed to just hope you're telling me the truth?
难道我只能寄希望于你讲的全是实情吗
If you don't trust me...
如果你不信任我
Then there is no hope.
那就什么希望都没了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Please. Please.
求你了 求你了
So are you gonna tell me?
你准备告诉我了吗
Or are we gonna keep on pretending
还是我们继续假装
that there isn't something on your mind?
你没有心事
I have a decision to make.
我得做出一个艰难的决定
Okay.
嗯
Remember when I joined fringe division?
记得我刚加入潜科学部的时候吗
Two weeks into the job, we had that vortex
工作刚两个星期
in the east river.
东河就出现了那个漩涡
165 people swallowed up. Half of 'em kids.
165人被吸了进去 半数都是孩子
Now we may actually have a chance to start
现在我们很可能有机会
to put our world back together. Fix it.
让我们的世界恢复正常
Only thing is, to do that,
问题就是 这样的话
we're gonna have to go to war.
我们必须投身战争
A lot of lives will be lost.
很多人会因此死去
An unimaginable number.
多到难以想象
And I don't know if I can live with that.
我不知道我能不能泰然处之
There may be another option,
也可能有别的选择
but it could put everything at risk.
但要冒着失去一切的危险
Either way, who am I to play god
无论哪条路 我何德何能
with other people's lives?
来主宰他人的性命呢
Who am I to make that choice?
我何德何能来做出这个选择呢
20 years ago, I knew that you
20年以前 我就知道
Were the right man to protect our world.
你就是保护世界的合适人选
After all these years,
这么多年过去了
I've never stopped believing that.
我的想法从未改变
I think this world is in as much pain as it can stand.
我认为这个世界承受的痛苦够多了
We need to restore hope.
我们需要重获希望
Tell your people she's armed and dangerous,
告诉你的人她有武器且非常危险
but she has to be taken alive.
但我们要活捉她
She may be the only chance we have to recover our agent.
她可能是换回德探员的唯一希望
Understood, sir.
明白 长官
Good. I'll call you when we get close.
很好 快到时我会通知你们
Dr. Bishop, any thoughts?
贝博士 你有什么看法
Several.
有一些
Not many of them pleasant, however.
不过很多并不乐观
I meant do you have any idea
我的意思是 你知不知道
why she's headed to Penn Station?
她为什么要去宾夕法尼亚站
Do you think she's trying to cross to the other side?
你认为她是想穿越到另一边吗
Is there a soft spot there?
那里有个穿越点吗
No. Not as far as I know.
不 据我所知没有
Peter, we'll get her.
彼得 我们会抓到她的
And we're going to bring Olivia home.
我们会把奥利维亚带回家的
Glad you're feeling so confident.
很高兴你这么自信
She was strong enough to get us a message.
她很坚强 给我们留了口信
And if there were anyone I would bet on
如果让我打赌
to survive over there,
谁能在那边幸存下来
it would be her.
非她莫属
Spin her.
把她转过来
What's her heart rate?
心率多少
Should I give her more sedative?
我应该再给她来点镇静剂吗
No, if her heart rate lowers any more,
不 如果她的心率再低下去
we won't be able to preserve her organs.
我们就保不住她的器官了
Why don't you go prepare the coolers
你去接收室
in the receiving room?
准备冷却器吧
Excuse me! You're not allowed to be--
抱歉 你无权...
We don't have much time. We have to get out of here.
时间不多 我们必须离开这儿
Come on. Get up.
快点 起来
You came back for me.
你回来救我了
Don't thank me yet. I have to give you adrenaline.
先别感激我 我得给你注射肾上腺素
Oh, no. Please don't don't do--
哦 不 不要
Whew! Man, that hurt.
天 真疼啊
Sorry.
抱歉了
Don't be.
没关系
The ground floor? What's there?
底层有什么
The lab.
实验室
They have a deprivation tank there.
那里有个隔绝水缸
And that'll help you cross over?
那东西能帮你穿越回去是吗
Yeah, it's something to do with the lack of sensory input.
是的 机理类似于排除感官输入
What is it?
这是什么
I'm not positive, but I think it's cortexiphan.
我不确定 不过我觉得是克特西芬
What's that?
那又是什么
It's a long story, but if I'm right,
说来话长 不过如果我猜得不错
This is why they stopped their experiments on me.
这是他们停止在我身上实验的原因
'Cause they found what they needed
因为他们得到了想要的
and it could help your people
它能帮助你们这个世界的人
cross over to my side.
穿越到我们那边
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表