剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Exscuse me.
打扰一下
Are you-- are you okay?
你还好吧
it's car v. car.
两车相撞
Nypd's taking witness statements now.
纽约警局正在给目击者录口供
What the hell happened to the drivers?
司机怎么了
Hey,you caught the case.
档案在你那吧
So who's our man? who was driving this vehicle?
人呢 谁开这辆车的
Walter,come on,I don't need you to make me anything.
沃尔特 算了 不用给我做东西
I insist.
一定要
You know,there's something you don't know about me,son.
有些事 你还是不够了解我 儿子
What's that?
什么事
That once you enter a grocery store you never leave again?
你一进杂货店就赖着不肯走了吗
Ever? No.
永远 不是
Before I became chair of biochemistry at harvard,
我坐上哈佛生物化学主席交椅之前
Which was after oxford and m.i.t.,
当然是牛津跟麻省理工那会儿之后
I was sous chef at the bakersfield food lab.
我可是贝克斯菲尔德食品实验室的二厨
Sous chef. uh-huh.
二厨
Well,technically I worked under Seymour Brodien.
确切来说 我给塞莫尔·布罗迪打工
Am I supposed to know who that is?
这又是何方神圣
He invented the ho ho.
他发明了吼吼蛋糕[一种巧克力夹心蛋糕卷]
Of course he did.
原来是他
Walter,I want to leave this place.
沃尔特 我不想呆在这儿
And I don't need you to make me a cake.
也不用你给我做蛋糕
I'm not making you a cake,I'm making you a custard.
我不做蛋糕 我给你做蛋奶沙司
It's my specialty.
我的拿手菜
I don't like custard.
我不喜欢蛋奶沙司
In fact,I've never liked custard.
从来都不喜欢
As a boy you loved it.
你小时候超喜欢
You've just forgotten.
只不过忘了
Friday is your birthday.
周五是你的生日
You deserve something wonderful.
该给你做点好东西
Well,for my birthday
至于生日礼物
Can I have getting the hell out of here?
能不能是"赶紧离开这里"
We need to celebrate
要庆祝一下
And make sure that agent dunham can attend.
记得叫德探员参加
I want to see her face when she eats my pudding.
我要看她吃我做的布丁时的表情
That's disturbing.
真受不了
Peter bishop.
我是彼得·贝肖普
What?
什么
Mr. bishop? yeah.
贝肖普先生吗 是我
Agent Jessup. hi. hi.
我是杰瑟普探员 你好
This is my father walter. yes.
这是我父亲沃尔特 好的
I have a couple questions for you.
我想问一些问题
How bad is she? we don't know.
她伤得重吗 我们不知道
Excuse me?
什么
How do you not know?
怎么会不知道
Can you just explain exactly what you do?
你能解释你的具体职务吗
You're some sort of special consultant?
什么是特别顾问
Where's charlie? I'm sorry,charlie who?
查理在哪 什么 查理什么
Agent charlie francis. where is he?
查理·弗朗西斯探员 他在哪
I believe he's en route from quantico.
他应该正从匡恩提科过来
I'm the agent in charge.
这里由我负责
Well,agent in charge,where is olivia dunham?
负责探员 奥利维亚·德纳姆在哪
Witnesses report that after the crash a man was seen
目击者称 有个男的在撞车后徒步离开
Leaving the car on foot,but no one saw anyone leave the suv.
但这辆车里没有人出来
The doors are still locked,the seatbelt still buckled,
车门还锁着 安全带也还扣着
The airbags deployed,
安全气囊也开了
But there's no indentation which implies
但没有凹痕 也就是说
No one was behind the wheel at the moment of impact.
碰撞时 没有人在车里
Did you check to make sure
你检查过这些刹车痕
These skid marks match the other vehicle?
确实是另一辆车的吗
Look,you still haven't told me what it is you do.
你还没告诉我你是做什么的
You,agent dunham,your father.
你 德探员 你父亲
I checked with the field office,
我问过外勤部门
They said that all of your work is--
他们说你们的工作都是
Classified,and that you don't have access.
机密 你没权调取
I don't have time for this.
我没时间解释
It's not that I don't appreciate
不是说我不近人情
Petulance,mr. bishop,
贝肖普先生
But the sooner you cooperate--
但你越早合作
I would love to cooperate as soon as you can
我巴不得快点合作
Find me an agent who can actually help me.
但你得先找个能帮我的人
Fringe S02E01
《迷离档案》第二季 第01集
Female, unconscious.
女性 昏迷不醒
Dislocated right hip. possible brain herniation.
右髋离位 可能有脑疝
Bp's jumping 180 over 20. pupils are non-reactive.
血压高压180 低压20 瞳孔无反应
Coding! prep her,stat.
心力衰竭 准备手术 快
Amy Jessup.
艾米·杰瑟普
Special Agent Broyles.
我是布洛伊探员
We need to talk about what happened at that crime scene.
我们得谈谈罪案现场发生的事
Sir--
警官
What happened,junior agent,
当时发生的一切 初级探员
Is all right here in your report.
都在你的报告里盖棺定论了
A random traffic accident involving a federal agent.
一场牵涉联邦探员的交通意外
No extenuating circumstances,case closed.
罪责难免 结案
Sign it,please.
请签字
This girl--
可是那个女孩
Sign the report,agent.
请签字 探员
That's an order.
这是命令
Walter.
沃尔特
I'm afraid your friend's injuries were too severe.
恐怕你们朋友的伤势太重
Oh,come on.
天哪
We were unable to restore any brain function.
无法恢复大脑功能
Patients who suffer this kind of head trauma
遭受此等头部损伤的病人
Simply don't regain consciousness.
通常都无法恢复意识
Simple. Reductive. Absurd.
简单 复原 荒谬
Life and death,these are relative terms.
生与死都是相对项
Contextually defined,dependent by cultural specifics.
由环境定义 因文化而异
Walter--
沃尔特
He is undoubtedly indulging in primitive diagnostics.
他肯定是武断相信初步诊断
Agent Dunham is not dead.
德探员没有死
She's not dead. she's not dead.
她没死 她没死
Walter she's not.
沃尔特 她没死
Walter.
沃尔特
Walter,wait. Stop.
沃尔特 等等 回来
You can't go back there.
你们不能进去
Doctor,please. back off.
医生 请退后
I'm so sorry,Olivia.
抱歉 奥利维亚
Mind if I join you?
介意我一起喝点吗
I'm guessing you don't drink.
我猜你不喝酒
Double.
双份
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I work for the F.B.I.
我在联调局干活
Where's your father?
你父亲呢
My father is off in la-la land.
我父亲在销魂谷
Mixed himself up a really nice cocktail
喝着自己用安定 氟哌啶醇 速可眠
Of valium,haldol,seconal,
特别调制的鸡尾酒
And I think lorazepam.
可能还加了氯羟安定[均为镇静剂]
Astrid is baby-sitting.
阿斯特丽德管着他呢
I've been called to washington tomorrow.
我被召去华盛顿 明天走
The efficacy of the division is being questioned.
部门效率遭到质疑
I've been informed that our failure to deliver
我被告知由于不能给出任何
Any useable results is unacceptable.
得力的成果 局里很难接受
They're shutting you down?
他们要停你的职吗
What were we even doing,anyway?
那我们之前做的算什么
We'd sit around and wait for somebody to die Some grisly,macabre death
坐等有人令人发指的死去
Or for the entire fabric of the universe
或是宇宙整体结构的分崩离析
We were the clean-up crew,
我们就是清洁队
Sent in to mop it up and make sure it was
被派去打扫 确保
All neat and tidy for the file.
档案整洁无污
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表