剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
and this couple is responsible for what we are seeing,
这对夫妻便是我们所见这一切的"祸首"
then it doesn't matter if they're inches apart or miles.
那么无论他们相距多远
The subatomic connection is the same.
亚原子的连接是一样的
She needs to break that connection,
她得破坏这一连接
and let go on her own.
主动放手
Well, what do you suggest?
那你的建议是什么
We convince her that it's not her husband
我们说服她 让她相信
that she's holding onto.
那不是她丈夫
And that'll make this stop?
那会有效吗
Possibly.
有可能
But before we resort to amber,
但在诉诸琥珀前
we have to try.
我们应该试一下
If I give the order,
如果我下令
I want you two out immediately.
你俩得立刻撤离
No hesitation. Understood?
毫不犹豫 明白吗
Yes, sir. Go!
明白 长官 去吧
He's already here.
他已经在这了
Alice... Go away.
爱丽丝 走开
I don't want you here.
我不想你待在这
Alice, what I'm about to tell you
爱丽丝 我接下来要说的
is gonna be hard to understand.
也许不好理解
But everything that is happening in this building
但这栋楼里发生的一切
is happening because of you.
都是因为你
Because of you and Derek.
因为你和德里克
Now, you're the only person that can stop it.
现在 只有你能阻止这一切
But to do that, you need to let him go.
但要做到的话 你得让他离开
I won't do that.
我才不会那么做
I can understand how you feel.
我能理解你的感受
Okay, Alice, the man you're seeing,
爱丽丝 你看到的这个人
he's not a ghost, and he's not your husband.
既不是鬼魂 也不是你丈夫
He looks like Derek. He looks exactly like Derek.
他看起来很像德里克 完全一样
Then who is he?
那他是谁
How long do we have?
我们还有多少时间
There's no way to know.
我也无从知晓
Sir, the device is in place.
长官 设备已经就位
I want all teams behind the line, immediately.
我要所有的小队立刻撤到警戒线之后
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
You're wrong.
你搞错了
I swear to you.
我敢发誓
The man that you're seeing,
你看到的这个人
he's from another place.
他来自另一个地方
He's from another world.
他来自另一个世界
What are you talking about?
你在瞎说什么啊
In his world, he lost his wife too.
在他的世界 他也失去了他的爱妻
And she looked exactly like you.
而他的爱妻就跟你一模一样
He's making the same mistake that you are.
他正跟你犯着同样的错误
He thinks that you're his wife.
他以为你是他的爱妻
Now, I know this sounds insane,
眼下 我知道这听起来很不靠谱
but all those people that fell from the balcony,
但是所有从阳台坠落的人
they all died because
全都死了
you two couldn't let go of each other.
就因为你们两个始终放不下对方
All of this is happening because of you,
所有这一切都因你而起
and you can stop it if you just let go of him.
你只有放下他才能阻止这一切
Alice...
爱丽丝
Love...
我的挚爱
It's me.
是我啊
I can hear you.
我能听到你说话
Derek, I hear you!
德里克 我听到了
I can see him too now.
现在我也能看到他了
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
I miss you.
我好想好想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
Was that--
那是
That shimmering, was that was I think it was?
那个闪光是我想的那样吗
Seeing the other side.
见到另一个世界的人
Yes...we all are.
是的 我们都看到了
Dunham, Bishop, I want you out of there now!
德纳姆和贝肖普 我命令你们立刻撤出来
Do you copy?
听到没有
I repeat, do you...
我再重复一遍 你们
There's so much more to tell you.
我有太多想对你倾诉的
Things I never got a chance to say.
却不曾有机会向你开口
I don't think the building can take much more of this.
我认为这幢大楼快承受不住了
Well, she won't let go.
可看起来她不愿放手
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Rapid shifts in barometric pressure.
大气压的快速切换
Static electricity.
再加上静电
Dr. Bishop...
贝肖普博士
It's the vortex.
是漩涡
It's starting.
正在形成
How do I trigger the amber, Dr. Bishop?
我该怎么触发琥珀 贝肖普博士
Turn it on.
打开它
Pull out the pin.
拔出保险
Evacuate now, do you hear me?
赶紧撤离 听到没有
That's a direct order!
这是命令
Alice, you have to listen to us.
爱丽丝 好好听我们说
That man is not your husband.
那个男人不是你丈夫
Who is that? Who are those people with you?
那是谁 和你在一起的是谁
Alice, please.
算我求你了 爱丽丝
Look at me.
看着我
You need to let him go.
你得放下他
How can you ask me? I can't.
你的这个要求我办不到
I can't!
我办不到
I just can't!
我就是放不下
I know, I know.
我懂 我懂
But you've already had what most of us only dream of.
但你已经拥有我们常人梦寐以求的东西了
A lifetime with the person you love.
与你爱的人相守一生
Look around you.
看看你的周围
Your entire house is filled with mementos--
你的整个屋子都充满了值得怀念的东西
Photographs, ticket stubs.
照片 票根
Evidence of a life shared with somebody.
与他共度人生的点点滴滴
Proof that what you and Derek had was true and real.
都证明了你和德里克是真心相爱
And I know that when you have something so real,
我知道 当你拥有了如此真实的东西后
you'll do anything to keep from losing it.
你会不顾一切地去挽留
But please, you have to let him go.
不过现在请你放手让他走吧
Alice, I miss you so much.
爱丽丝 我好想好想你
And the girls miss you.
女儿们也想你
We never had children.
我们没有孩子
Of course we did.
我们当然有
No.
不
I'm not your wife.
我不是你的妻子
Your wife is gone.
你的妻子去世了
And so is my Derek.
我的德里克也不在了
We're good up here.
我们这搞定了
Everything okay down there?
你们还好吗
I know that it's a lot to take in.
这对你来说很难接受吧
I'm not sure I'll ever really understand what happened.
我觉得这辈子可能都搞不懂究竟发生什么了
And I'm not sure it would make any difference if I did.
哪怕弄明白了也不会有什么改变
You know... today was something
今天发生了
I never could have imagined.
我做梦都不会想到的事情
But if the impossible is...possible...
但是如果不可能 都有可能
Who's to say that someday i won't see him again?
说不定哪天我又能见到他了呢
Maybe you will.
或许是吧
Walter...
沃尔特
The custodian would like to vacuum.
管♥理♥员♥要关门了
Just a few more minutes.
再给我几分钟
Lovely view, isn't it?
夜景怡人 不是吗
You saved the lives of a lot of people today.
今天你拯救了很多人的生命
And you should feel very proud.
你理应感到自豪
No.
不
Today wasn't a victory.
今天不能算是一场胜利
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表