剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's not exactly a medical degree,
虽然跟医生的水平没法比
but I can help out until the ambulance arrives.
但在救护车来之前 我能帮上忙
You can trust him.
你可以相信他
Okay.
好吧
It's nice to meet you, henry.
很高兴见到你 亨利
Yeah. You too.
我也很高兴见到你
May I?
我能开始了吗
Sure.
好的
Now, get your knees up. Okay?
抬高双膝
Easy. Okay? Nice and easy.
别紧张好吗 放松 淡定
Lincoln, did you talk to my mom?
林肯 你和我妈谈过了吗
Oh, god.
天哪
Just squeeze my hand. As hard as you need to.
握紧我的手 尽管用力
You're feeling it like you need to bear down.
你得有"使出吃奶的力气"的感觉
That's okay. This baby on its way.
好了 就快出来了
You just look at me.
你就看着我
You don't think about an hour from now.
你不要去想一个小时之后的事情
You don't think about a minute.
连一分钟都不要想
We're gonna focus on this moment, okay?
我们都集中精力关注眼前 好吗
It's you and me. God, I'm scared.
只有你我 天哪 我好怕
Put your chin to your chest. It'll help.
把你的下巴抵到胸口 会有所缓解
Okay, and I need you to push. One, two...
我需要你听我指令用力 一 二
Three. Keep pushing, keep pushing.
三 再用力 再用力
Four, five.
四 五
That's good, that's good. That's really good.
很好 很好 真不错
You promise me that you will stay until this is over.
答应我你会陪我到这一切结束
There's no place else for me to be.
我不会去其它任何地方的
That's it.You're doing so good. Okay, you're almost there.
就是这样 你做得很好 快成功了
Come on, push. One, two...
加油 用力 一 二
I love you.
我爱你
Promise me you'll save the baby.
答应我你会救我的孩子
Liv...
小奥
Promise.
答应我
Okay. I promise.
好 我答应你
Oh, my god, I see his head!
我的天啊 我看到他的脑袋了
All right, you gotta go.
很好 你要继续用力
Keep going. Keep going.
继续用力 继续用力
Keep going! There it is!
再用力 出来了
There it is! He's here.
出来了 他出来了
He's okay. He's okay.
他很好 他很好
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Liv?
小奥
He made it.
他挺过来了
He's fine!
他没事
You--you have a son.
你有儿子了
He's beautiful.
他真漂亮
I wonder what she's gonna end up naming him.
我很好奇她会给孩子取什么名字
She didn't tell you? No.
她没告诉你吗 没有
I'll give you a hint.
给你个提示
It's not Lincoln.
不是林肯
You don't know anything, do you?
你什么都不知道 是吗
No, I don't. But I had you going.
没错 我是不知道 但我忽悠到你了
Can't believe Liv's a mom.
不敢相信小奥居然就当妈妈了
Listen, you did a good job, sir.
听着 长官 你做得很好
Broyles would be proud.
布洛伊会以你为豪的
Hold on. Did you just say sir?
等一下 你刚喊我长官了吗
Don't get used to it.
别太得瑟
Any news?
有什么消息吗
We found the location where they were holding her.
我们找到了她被囚禁的地方
Abandoned building on Bayard Street.
在贝厄德街上的一座废弃建筑物内
Techs are there now.
技术人员正在现场勘查
Have they found anything?
他们有什么发现吗
No, sir, not yet.
目前还没有 长官
I want security assigned at all times.
我要你们每时每刻都安排好安保人员
Until we find whoever did this,
在我们找出幕后真凶之前
Agent Dunham and her baby are still at risk.
德探员和孩子都还处在危险之中
I've arranged for secret service.
我已经安排好了特勤部的人
There's an agent outside her room right now.
现在她的病房♥外就有一名特工
Thank you, Agent Lee.
谢谢你 李探员
Your hard work will not go unrewarded.
你的努力工作将会受到奖赏
I'll go up and... meet my grandson.
我要上楼去看我的孙子了
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
He should have told us.
他本该告诉我们的
Which part?
哪个部分
He's a miracle.
他真是个奇迹
They said it was the acceleration.
他们说是因为孕期缩短
That the...the virus couldn't replicate
病毒自我复♥制♥的速度
as fast as the pregnancy.
无法跟上妊娠的速度
Whatever the science is...
无论科学作何解释
He's still a miracle.
他仍然是个奇迹
They put an imposter on our team
他们在我们的队伍中安插了一个冒名顶替者
to protect their mission.
来保护他们的任务
And do the math.
你算算
Olivia, when she came back--
奥利维亚 她回来的时候
wasn't it around the time Broyles disappeared?
不正是布洛伊失踪的时候吗
It was.
是刚好没错
Makes you wonder what else we don't know.
这不禁让人会想还有哪些是我们所不知道的
Yes, it does.
确实
As soon as I found out I was pregnant,
自从我发现自己怀孕以来
all I did was think about
就只会想
whether or not I had the condition.
我有没有条件当一位母亲
I never actually spent any time
实际上我从没花过时间
thinking about...
来思考
Being a mom.
怎样做一位母亲
I mean, I...
我是说 我
Now I just-- I don't know if I'm ready.
现在 我都不知道自己是否准备好了
To tell you the truth,
实话跟你说
all you need to do is love him.
你所要做的就是全心全意地爱他
And you can figure out the rest as you go on.
其它的就都迎刃而解了
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的指点
I hope so.
希望如此
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰一下
How are you feeling?
你现在感觉如何
Good.
很好
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Do you mind if I tag along?
你不介意我跟着一起去吧
Not at all.
不介意
You're a handsome little fellow, aren't you?
你真是个漂亮的小家伙 是不是
Oh, sweetie!
小可爱
That goes to the lab.
把它送去实验室
What a good boy.
真是个好孩子
It's okay. It's okay, sweetie.
好了 好了 小可爱
There's your grandson back.
把你孙子抱回去吧
Yes!
真好
You are so brave.
你真勇敢
Yes!
真好
It is happening.
正在发生
Why did you tell Lincoln so much?
你为什么要告诉林肯那么多事情
He's a good agent.
他是一名优秀的探员
And smart.
而且很聪明
The lie would have made him grow suspicious.
对他撒谎只会让他心生怀疑
And I trusted that you wouldn't fail.
我也相信你不会失败
We didn't.
我们没有失败
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表