剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What is it, Walter?
有什么情况 沃尔特
It says there's still neural activity in the cerebrum.
这上面说大脑中仍然有神经活动
Low levels, but it's there.
虽然活动水平很低 但还是有
I may know a way to question the suspect.
我可能有个方法能够讯问他
But I'll need to go back to the lab first to think about it.
但我要先回实验室思考一下
The woman in the photos at Downey's house,
唐尼房♥子里照片中的女人
it's his ex-wife.
是他的前妻
She agreed to come in and talk to us.
她同意过来和我们谈谈
Walter, we'll drop you off at the lab.
沃尔特 我们先把你送到实验室
This is Dr. Warren Blake.
这是沃伦·布莱克博士
We found his body yesterday.
我们昨天发现了他的尸体
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Uh... he finally--
他最终
He finally did it.
他真的这么做了
He said he was going to kill him.
他曾扬言要杀了这个人
I just never took him seriously.
我从未当真
I'm sorry. What are you saying?
不好意思 你说什么
Aaron...
艾伦
left the marines to do some private contractor work.
离开海军陆战队后给私人军事承包商工作
The money was really good,
报酬非常丰厚
but he had to be overseas for a couple of years.
但得在海外待几年
When he got home, we wanted to start a family.
回来以后 我们想组建家庭
It was great at first.
起初一切都很顺利
I mean, I got pregnant and we bought a house.
我怀孕了 我们也买♥♥了房♥子
And then, um...
但后来
Seven months into the pregnancy...
怀孕七个月的时候
our baby died.
宝宝胎死腹中
Oh, I'm so sorry.
深表遗憾
The doctor said
医生说
that there was something wrong with Aaron.
问题出在艾伦身上
Some DNA pathogen
宝宝遗传了
that he passed on to our child.
他的某种DNA病原体
Aaron was convinced that it had something
艾伦坚信这跟他在海外期间
to do with his time overseas.
参与的活动有关
He kept talking about a weapons project,
他一直提到一个武器项目
that he must have been exposed to something.
说他一定是暴露在某种物质之下
Dr. Blake was the scientist who oversaw it.
布莱克博士是这个项目的监督员
Sara, did he happen to tell you
萨拉 他有没有跟你提过
the name of that project?
这个项目的名称
No, Aaron never said.
没有 艾伦从未说起过
All he talked about was Dr. Blake.
他只谈论布莱克博士
He blamed him for Maddy's death.
他把麦迪的死归咎于他
Maddy?
麦迪
Madison.
就是麦迪逊
That was gonna be our daughter's name.
我们给未出生的女儿起的名字
She died like all the others.
她跟其他的小孩死因一样
What others?
还有其他的小孩
There were two other men in Aaron's unit.
艾伦的小组里还有两个人
He never told me their names,
他没告诉我他们的名字
but their babies died the same way.
但他们的宝宝也是这么死的
I'm sorry to ask you this,
很抱歉我这么问
but how did your daughter die?
但你女儿是怎么死的
They said it was some kind of bone disease.
医生说是一种骨病
It left her without a skeleton.
破坏了她的骨骼
So we have three missing canisters
也就是说现在我们要找三个遗失的毒罐
and two men with a grudge.
和两个一心报仇的人
So you're thinking revenge too?
所以你也认为是报复行为吗
Well, he killed Blake with his own weapon.
他用的是布莱克制♥造♥的武器杀了布莱克
I'm gonna call Broyles and see if he can dig up
我会打电♥话♥给布洛伊看他是否能找到
some of Blake's old research grants.
布莱克一些旧科研补助金的记录
If we can find out more about this project,
如果我们能更多的了解这个项目
then maybe we can find the names of the other two men.
或许就能知道另外两个人的名字
Hello?
喂
Peter? I need to be picked up.
彼得 你们快点来接我
Where are you calling me from, Walter?
你这是在哪里打的电♥话♥ 沃尔特
Uh, New Hampshire, I believe.
我想是新罕布♥什♥尔州
Mile marker 259 on the I-89.
89号♥州际公路259英里处
Peter, bring your wallet.
彼得 带上钱夹
I haven't got any money and I'm starving!
我身无分文快要饿死了
Walter, you still haven't told us.
沃尔特 你还是没告诉我们
Where exactly were you driving to?
你这是要去哪里啊
I didn't see the gas light come on.
我没看到煤气灯亮了
That wasn't my question.
我没问你这个
In the Wooster cortexiphan trials
在伍斯特的克特西芬实验中
there was a boy, Simon Phillips.
有个男孩 叫西蒙·菲利普
He lives just up the road here.
沿着这条路就到他家了
I believe he may be able to help us.
我想他或许能帮我们
Help us how?
怎么帮
Peter, don't spill it.
彼得 别洒了
The paint on the car is very delicate.
这车上的画很精美
Broyles pulled all the names
好几个月前 布洛伊
from the Wooster cortexiphan trials months ago
已列出所有伍斯特克特西芬实验对象的名字
and I don't remember a Simon Phillips.
我不记得有谁叫西蒙·菲利普的
Because he wasn't in the records.
因为他不在记录中
He didn't complete the program.
他没有完成整个程序
Simon was beginning to develop
西蒙开始有了
the ability to read minds.
读人心术的能力
We hadn't intended it to happen.
我们没想会发展成那样
None of the other children were affected in such a way.
其他的孩子没有这样的迹象
You threw him out of the trial, didn't you, Walter?
所以你把他踢出了实验 对吧 沃尔特
'cause you knew if he read your mind,
你知道如果他读了你的内心
he'd know your secret,
他就会知道你的秘密
that you'd kidnapped me from the other side.
也就是我是被你从另一边绑♥架♥来的
Well, whether or not he completed the trial
他有没有完成实验
is inconsequential.
并不是重点
He had the ability once.
关键是他曾经有过这样的能力
Well, how do you know that he can still access it?
那你怎么知道他现在还有这样的能力呢
It's probably dormant,
这样的能力可能处在蛰伏期
but if I can somehow reactivate Simon's ability,
但如果我能重新激活西蒙的能力
then we could use him to read Downey's mind,
他就能帮我们读唐尼的思想
find out where the next attack's coming from.
找出下次袭击的元凶
Oh, look!
快看啊
Punch buggy! Blue.
甲壳虫 还是蓝色的
I don't think this guy's big on company.
我想这人不爱跟人打交道吧
I'm guessing you didn't call ahead.
你应该没先给他打电♥话♥吧
Mr. Phillips?
菲利普先生
Hello?
有人在吗
Walter, you don't have to be so nervous.
沃尔特 你不必这么紧张
I don't even think he's home.
我觉得他可能不在家
I'm not nervous.
我不是紧张
It was a long car trip.
路上颠簸太久了
Listen. I need to pee.
那个 我得去方便一下
How do we know that he still lives here?
我们怎么能确定他还住这里呢
Yes, I know who you are.
没错 我知道你是谁
No, I wouldn't call it wonderful at all.
不 我绝不会用美妙来形容这一切
Bacon, unicorns...
培根 独角兽
Peter's birthday, dash of cinnamon,
彼得的生日 少量肉桂
z-two equals z-one squared plus c,
z2等于z1的平方加c
Reiden lake.
莱登湖
What does that mean, huh?
那是什么意思
What are you trying to do to me?
你想对我做什么
Nothing.
没有
It's just my mind does that sometimes.
我不自觉的会想一些东西
You need to leave.
你最好离开这里
Put your gun down.
把枪放下
How come I can't hear you?
为什么我听不见你的想法
Why can't I read you?
为什么我不能读你的思维
She's another cortexiphan subject.
她也是一名克特西芬实验对象
Sometimes you children are immune
有时你们会对参加实验的
to each other's abilities.
其他人的能力免疫
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表