剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要
Our agent dunham-- has she made contact?
我们那个德纳姆 有她的消息吗
She's on the other side,
她正在那边
focused on the task at hand.
处理手头的事
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
How'd you replace our Olivia?
如何跟我们的奥利维亚替换的
And whatever happens to me,
无论我怎么样
I want you to know that
我只想让你知道
this started out as an assignment,
这一切起初只是奉命行事
but it became Something more.
但之后 发生了微妙的转变
She's been infected with the deadly parasite.
她感染了一种致命的寄生虫
What do you see, Frank?
你看到什么了 弗兰克
The picture on the sonogram...
看超声波成的像
You're not infected.
你没被感染
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I heard the news.
你的事我听说了
You'll have whatever resources you need.
你需要的全部资源任你调用
After all, you are the mother
毕竟 你是我
of my future grandchild.
未出生的孙辈的母亲
You're almost done.
差不多可以了
How long till we get the results?
结果何时出来
I arranged to have the labs run in house.
我已经安排妥当交由实验室完成了
We'll know by the end of the day.
今天就可以知道了
Well, you know, if Rachel was a carrier, then...
如果瑞秋是携带者 那么
Honey, you are a different person
亲爱的 你妹妹是你妹妹
than your sister.
你是你
Nothing is set in stone.
这并不是什么板上钉钉的事
Rosa, would you please talk to her?
罗莎 请你和她谈谈吧
Viral Propagated Eclampsia is dormant until pregnancy
流行性病毒性惊厥在怀孕前都是潜伏的
and undetectable before eight to ten weeks.
在怀孕后八到十周之内也测不出来
So until we get the results of today's screening,
所以在今天的结果出来之前
nothing is certain.
都无法作出定论
You may not be a carrier at all.
或许你根本就不是携带者
Okay.
好吧
But it's hard to believe that
但一想到有八成的可能性我是
when the odds are 80% that I am.
就很难说服自己
On average.
这是平均水平
And, yes, the fact that Rachel had VPE
而且瑞秋患有VPE的事实
puts you in the highest risk group.
确实会增加你的患病可能性
It's okay to want to prepare yourself.
做好心理准备是对的
Look... I know it's easier said than done,
我知道有些事说来容易做起来难
but my best advice to both of you
但我真心建议你们
is take it a step at a time.
不要焦躁 慢慢来
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
咱们别杞人忧天了
There's still a chance--
还是很有可能
Mom, you weren't listening, were you?
妈 你根本就没听进我的话
There is an eight out of ten chance
我有百分之八十的患病几率
that I'm a carrier, and if I am,
如果结果显示我是携带者
there's only a handful of cases
那么多先例都证明了
where either a mother or a baby
要么是母亲 要么是孩子
survive delivery with VPE.
只有一人能撑过分娩
So I don't really have a choice.
我根本没有选择的余地
And let's face it. I mean, I'm alone.
咱们还是面对现实吧 我单身一人
My job is all-consuming.
我的工作费神耗力
My life is hardly conducive to parenting.
我现在的生活状况根本不适合养小孩
Well, what about the father?
那孩子的父亲呢
Oh, we've been over this.
怎么又来了
You met a man in a bar
你说你是在弗兰克出差的时候
while Frank was out of town--
在酒吧里认识的这个人
Honey, that just doesn't sound like you.
亲爱的 这不像是你会做出来的事
Well, I never said that it was one of my finest moments.
我说过了 那时我的状况很糟
Well, I'm sorry, but I don't mean to be
抱歉 我不是要
Judgmental?
指责我吗
Judgmental. I--
不是要指责 我
I just want you to have the support that you need.
我只想给你些必要的支持
And I do.
我的确需要支持
You and Lincoln should get together and commiserate.
你干脆和林肯一起组个表同情小队
He's not happy about this either.
他也很不高兴这件事
That doesn't change the fact
但这并不影响
that you'd make a wonderful mother someday.
你将来会成为一个好母亲啊
Mom...
妈
Okay. Thanks for driving me.
好了 谢谢你送我回家
Are you sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
I can come upstairs with you if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以和你一起上去
No, I'm good.
不用 我没事的
All right, listen, call me
好吧 结果一出来
as soon as you hear anything, good or bad.
无论好坏 都要打电♥话♥告诉我
I will. I love you.
知道了 爱你
You too. Bye.
我也爱你 再见
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
Hey, it's me.
是我
Hey.
你好
You okay? You sound distracted.
你没事吧 怎么魂不守舍的
No, I'm good.
我没事
You know, I'm probably just being paranoid.
可能只是我多心了
I didn't actually see anybody.
其实我什么也没看见
But you said you saw someone yesterday.
但你说昨天看到人了
I-I think so.
我以为
I mean, I thought that I did.
我是说 我以为我有看到
I'm sending over a security detail.
我这就派一组安保小队过去
Lincoln, you really don't have to do that.
林肯 你真不必这么做
Well, I'm your commanding officer,
我是你的指挥官
so your permission's irrelevant.
不需要得到你的批准
Besides, if you're concerned you're being followed,
而且 如果你担心自己被跟踪了
there's probably a reason.
也许是事出有因
They'll be there within the hour.
他们一小时内达到
Okay. Thank you, Lincoln.
好的 谢谢你 林肯
Hang tight, Liv.
自己小心 小奥
You're kidding me.
你不是在开玩笑吧
You went on a date with bug girl?
你和甲虫女约会了
Oh, you're so smug.
你得意个什么劲
You know, at least I make attempts.
至少我还尝试过了
You don't even try to go out.
你根本连试都不试
That's because my new position
那是因为我刚刚接管了这个部门
demands the majority of my time.
需要把主要精力都放在这里
Oh, your excuse is smug.
还找了这么个自鸣得意的借口
Excuse me, sir,
打扰一下 长官
The detail you requested has reached the location.
你要求的小分队已经到达指定位置
Let me know as soon as they're in place.
他们一旦就位立刻通知我
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Thank you, agent.
谢谢你 探员
I already told you. I'm not calling you sir.
我告诉过你了 我是不会叫你长官的
All right. Then tell me about bug girl.
行啊 跟我说说那甲虫女的事
All right. First off, her name is Mona.
好吧 首先 她叫蒙娜
Mona?
蒙娜是吧
It was tea, and, uh,
我们就喝了茶而已
I'm not going any further than that.
我不会再进一步行动了
Why not?
为什么不
Buddy, why don't you stop focusing on me
哥们 话题别老围绕在我身上
and just admit...
你就承认
You've got a thing for Liv.
你对小奥有意思吧
That's ridiculous.
笑话
Although I do think
虽然我的确在想
if she was going to cheat on Frank with someone...
她是否真的有背着弗兰克和别人出轨
You know what? It's none of my business.
你知道吗 这可不关我事
Yeah. I knew that was driving you crazy.
没错 我就知道你正为此癫狂着呢
This is Agent Lee.
我是李探员
What?
什么
When?
什么时候
Sir, I understand you have strong reservations.
长官 我知道您对此持强烈保留态度
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表