剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Who's this? Another Olivia Dunham.
这是谁 另一个奥利维亚·德纳姆
Previously, on fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要
They've done experiments on me.
他们拿我做实验
Agent Dunham escaped from Liberty Island.
德纳姆探员从自♥由♥岛逃走了
If Olivia's in trouble, I'm not sitting here.
奥利维亚有事我不会坐视不管
Hey, Liv, thank god we found you.
小奥 终于找到你了
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想的小奥
Mom? I'm not your daughter.
妈妈 我不是你女儿
My mother died when I was 14 years old.
我14岁时候妈妈就去世了
Yes, you are, you're just confused!
不 你就是 只不过不太清醒
This was going to be my way home.
我还在回家的路上
This is your home. I've never been here before!
这就是你家 可我从没来过
If you've never been here, how did you know to come here?
你要是没来过 那怎么找到这里的
Why convince her she's our olivia dunham?
为什么让她相信自己是奥利维亚·德纳姆
You'll know soon enough.
马上就见分晓
Oh, my gosh!
哦天呐
You all right? You all right?
怎么样 你没事吧
Welcome back, agent Dunham.
欢迎回来 德纳姆探员
You do remember me, right?
你还记得我吧
Yeah.
当然
You're that tightwad that owes me $70.
你是那个欠我70刀的吝啬鬼
Damn it!
连这都记得
I was--I was hoping you'd forget about that.
还盼着你把这忘了呢
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
You too.
我也是
No worse for the wear--
这身打扮不错
you look like you got some rest.
看来你休息好了
A continuous I.V. Drip
一直打点滴
and government-issue antipsychotics,
还吃着公费的抗精神病药
It's like instant r&r. It sounds like fun.
像是迅速恢复治疗 听着不错
Maybe I should, uh, dive off the deep end.
也许我应该大发脾气
Hey, you think anyone would notice a difference?
你以为别人都看得出差别来吗
You know what I realized this minute?
知道这会儿我明白了什么吗
That I didn't miss you at all,
我一点也不想你
not even an itty, little bit.
压根儿就不想
Come on, you were lost without me.
得了吧 没我你可就抓瞎了
Admit it. Yeah, yeah.
还不承认 行 行
How does she seem?
她什么情况
She seems like Olivia Dunham.
看着倒是像奥利维亚·德纳姆
For all intents and purposes, she is agent Dunham.
出于我们的目的 她必须是德纳姆探员
She's internalized her traits, her memories, her knowledge.
她已吸收了那些性格 记忆和知识
When tested, she consistently responds
在测试阶段 她一直表现出
as our agent Dunham would under similar circumstances.
我们的德纳姆探员在类似情况下的反应
And what about our agent Dunham?
我们那个德纳姆怎么办
Has she made contact?
有她的消息吗
She is on the other side...
她正在那边
focused on the task at hand.
处理手头的事
Permission to speak, Mr. Secretary.
部长阁下 恕我直言
Go ahead.
你说
Putting an impostor on my team is too big a risk.
在我队伍里安插异己未免过于冒险
Now, you can run all the tests you want,
您大可做想做的实验
but you don't know how this Olivia
但对于这个奥利维亚的实战表现
will respond in the field.
您也没有把握
We have no other choice.
我们别无选择
She needs to be completely immersed in agent Dunham's life.
她必须完全融入德纳姆的生活
Over time, she will reach a plateau,
然后渐渐地进入稳定期
and her new identity will become fixed.
最终让她的新身份完全确立
Well, how much time?
这得要多久
Because I'm not willing to lose one of my legitimate agents.
因为我可不想失去一位好端端的探员
You don't know what we have to gain.
你不懂我们要争取的是什么
Which is what, exactly?
具体是什么
Sit down.
坐吧
She can move between worlds.
她可以在宇宙间穿越
We have discovered some ways to cross over.
我们也找到些穿越的办法
But each comes with their own dangerous consequences.
可每次都给会对人体造成危害
But she...
然而她...
she can cross without harm.
她却能安然无恙
The science division is working up
科学部门一直在
a series of experiments.
进行一系列试验
We need her to submit willingly,
我们想让她自告奋勇地参加
which she'll only do
只有当她相信自己属于这边时
if she believes that she belongs here.
她才会那么做
Phillip...
飞利浦...
if we can learn what she already knows...
要是能了解她掌握的秘密
We can begin to defend ourselves.
我们就能够保卫自己
And what if her new identity doesn't hold?
那要是她的新身份失效了呢
Then she'll no longer be necessary.
那她就没用了
Keep me apprised.
随时向我报告
Yes, sir.
遵命 阁下
Yesterday a liberty metro bus ran a red light,
昨天有辆城区巴士闯了红灯
killing a person.
撞死一人
This morning same thing happened again.
今天早晨同样的事再次发生
Two mornings in a row, two buses kill two people.
连着两个上午 两辆车撞死两个人
Now, lookers ran the probabilities,
这看似只是巧合
and it's a statistical anomaly.
但在统计学上却显得异常
What happened at yesterday's crash?
昨天的车祸怎么回事
Police considered it a routine accident,
警方认为只是常规事故
so we have no more information.
所以我们也没有任何头绪
You mind taking over? Sure.
你帮着看看 好的
Okay...
是这样的
The first victim's name is Cole Arnett,
第一个受害者叫科尔·阿内特
43 years old.
43岁
He was on his way to his job.
当时在上班路上
He is a hospital case worker.
他是个医务工作者
Must've been his unlucky day.
肯定轮到他倒霉
All right, we're coming in.
好了 准备进入
Oxygen, people.
伙计们 检查氧气
Air quality normal, no oxygen needed.
空气质量正常 不需要氧气
Okay, listen up.
大家注意
Agent Lee will be meeting us on the site.
李探员会在现场接应
He'll be calling the shots.
由他指挥
Agent Francis.
弗朗西斯探员
Watch the time, agent Lee.
李探员 看好时间
I need you back in that chamber in eight hours,
你得在8小时内回到治疗室
or your burns will regress.
不然那些烧伤就惨了
You can kiss all that healing goodbye. Easy come, easy go.
过去的治疗也都白费了 那随它便吧
Oh, you think you're amusing. I am amusing!
你以为好玩儿啊 没错
God, I miss this.
真怀念出外勤的日子
I bet.
看出来了
Did, uh, Broyles download you yet?
布洛伊给你下载资料了吗
Talked to him on the way over.
路上跟他谈过了
I need a victim I.D.
给我受害者身份
See what I can do.
我去找找
Where's my Field kit?
我的... 工具箱吗
Here.
给
You look better.
看着好点了
You look sane.
你看着也不神经了
You doing all right? So far.
还好吗 目前还可以
I mean, it's my first day back, so...
我是说 今天是我回来的第一天
Listen, when I pulled that gun on you,
当时我拿枪指着你
I didn't know what I was doing.
我都不知道自己在干嘛
Something had happened But nothing happened.
出了些问题 啥事也没发生
You and I were good.
咱俩没问题
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 当然了
Died on impact.
死于撞击
No attempts to revive her were made.
没做急救复苏
Obviously.
显然如此
Still have any fingerprints?
还有指纹吗
Right hand's probably your best bet.
你就试试那右手指吧
Real name's Jillian Foster, 32. Lives right here in Hoboken.
真名吉莉安·福斯特 32岁 霍博肯人
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表