剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
感谢上帝你没事
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生什么了
He--he came at me. I had no choice.
他向我扑过来 我别无选择
But you're all right? Yeah, I'm all right.
你安然无恙就好 我没事
But, uh, he was coming out as I got here, and--
我到的时候他正要逃跑 我
But you're all right? Uhhuh.
你没事吧 没事
Any breakthroughs?
有什么进展吗
I don't know.
还不清楚
I thought that maybe if I added up
我觉得可能是要把所有的数字
all the numbers.
都加在一起
Well, keep at it.
好的 继续努力
And I wouldn't go in the bathroom, dear.
亲爱的 放心 我不会再上大号♥了
Huh.
原来如此
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on!
请等一下
I need to look at that body.
我要查看下尸体
You got a pair of gloves on you?
你有带手套吧
What is it?
怎么了
Well, it makes sense now why Walter couldn't figure out
现在我终于知道为什么沃尔特弄不明白
the tech that emitted the amnesia pulse.
释放失忆脉冲的科技了
It must have come from the other side.
这肯定来自于平行世界
Which suggests Walternate
这也就意味着沃尔特乙
knows what the numbers mean.
知道那些数字的意义
He must be the one protecting the code.
肯定就是他在保护着密♥码♥
What?
找到什么了
Data storage unit.
数据存储器
I'm guessing we're not gonna get anything off of that.
看来我们从中得不到任何信息了
It's toast.
都烤焦了
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
I think I cracked the code.
我破解了密♥码♥
I know what number stations are.
我知道数字电台是什么了
It's a coordinate system.
这是一套坐标系
These numbers indicate locations.
这些数字代表地点
Latitude and longitude.
分别是纬度和经度
35 degrees and 40 minutes south
南纬35度40分
By 58 degrees and 40 minutes west,
西经58度40分
That's just outside Buenos Aires, Argentina.
那就在阿根廷的布宜诺斯艾利斯外♥围♥
All of these numbers indicate specific locations
所有的这些数组都代表特别的地点
on a globe-- Ethiopia, Spain, China.
涵盖全球 埃塞俄比亚 西班牙 中国
So what's there at the end of the points?
那么通过这些点我们能推得什么
So far as I can tell, nothing special--
据我所知 没什么特别的
A farmhouse, public swimming pool,
一家农场 公共游泳池
and random stuff like that.
诸如此类的随机设施
We're not looking for a man-made structure.
我们要找的不是人造建筑物
If this message is millions of years old,
如果这条信息真有几百万年的历史了
then we're likely talking about something
那我们所要谈的可能就是
buried beneath the earth.
深埋地下的某样东西了
How many locations?
共有几个地点
I haven't finished plugging in all the numbers,
我还没把所有的数字都加完
but so far, 22.
目前有22个
And what's the closest one?
最近的一个在哪里
What'd I miss?
我错过什么了
Oh, uh, thank you. Nothing yet.
谢谢 目前还没什么发现
They just pulled up an old buried football, so...
他们只挖出了个深埋了很久的足球 所以
I had to go back. Forgot to say "Skim."
我得回去了 忘了说路过了
You walked there twice?
你徒步去了两次吗
You didn't have to do that. Well, I had a motive.
你不必那样 好吧 我是有动机的
It's the little things that make me irresistible.
这些小事会令我无法抗拒
What if he's right?
要是他是对的呢
Walter? Right about what?
我说沃尔特 对什么
I've been thinking, Peter.
我想了很久 彼得
Your father's concerned about
你父亲一直担心
building Walternate's device.
沃尔特乙的设备
What if it does mean the destruction
如果这真的意味着宇宙毁灭
of one universe or--or the other?
或者平行世界的毁灭那怎么办
We don't know that yet.
目前我们还不知道结果会是怎样
That's not really my point.
我不是想说这个
If you knew that only...
如果你知道这两个世界
one of our worlds could survive
只有一个能存活下来的话
And if it was up to you, and you alone,
如果结果只取决于你 只有你能绝决定
to defend your side...
你会选择保护你的这个世界吧
You'd have no choice, right?
你别无选择 不是吗
I mean, you would have to do what you had to do...
我的意思是 你不得不尽全力
No matter the cost to protect...
不惜一切代价去保护
our world.
我们的世界
There are billions of innocent people over there...
在那个世界有几十亿的无辜人♥民♥
just like here--
就跟这个世界一样
People with jobs, families, lives.
人们都有自己的工作 家庭 生活
I got to believe there's another way.
我相信别有他法
And whatever my part in all of this is...
无论我将在这个事件中扮演什么样的角色
I got to believe there's another way.
我都相信别有他法
There's always hope, right?
希望永存 不是吗
We got something!
有发现了
Oh, my.
天哪
Dunham.
德纳姆
I just identified the last coordinates--
我刚确定了最后一个坐标
Milton, Massachusetts,
马萨诸塞州的密尔顿市
the house where the first piece
就是埋藏沃尔特乙机器的
of walternate's machine was buried.
第一部分的那幢房♥子
Do you think it's possible
你觉得有没有这种可能
that these locations are all a part of the machine,
所有的这些地点都埋藏着机器的一部分
that Walternate's device is the vacuum
沃尔特乙的装置就是"最初的人类"中
described in the first people book?
所描述的真空技术
Uh, yes.
对啊
I think they're one and the same.
我觉得它们就是一回事
Astrid finished the code.
阿斯特丽德破解完了密♥码♥
There are 37 more locations.
除此之外还有三十七处
In that case...
那样的话
It seems we have work to do.
我们就有的忙了
We have to recover the pieces,
我们得修复每一个零件
assemble it, and figure out how it works.
组装好 弄清这机器如何工作
Okay, let's clear this out!
让我们弄清楚这一切吧
Creation and destruction--
创造或是毁灭
I suppose we'll have to hope for the former.
我想我们都希望是前者
Dunham.
我是德纳姆
Agent Dunham, this is Brandon Fayette.
德探员 我是布兰登·费耶特
Oh, Brandon, hey. Uh, I'm on my way.
布兰登 我正准备去你那
I should be about an hour.
大概一小时能到
Actually, that's why I'm calling.
事实上 我就是为这个打来的
The secretary has decided to postpone today's procedure.
国防部长决定将今天的实验延期
So when do you want me to come in?
那你想让我什么时候来呢
It may not be necessary.
也许不需要了
We'll let you know.
我们会通知你的
Okay.
好吧
Bye.
再见
You have to get out of here.
你得离开这里
You know why they canceled the last test, don't you?
你知道他们为什么取消最后的测试 不是吗
Whatever they needed from you, they have it now.
无论他们想从你这得到什么 他们已经得到了
It's not safe for you here anymore, Olivia.
这里已经不安全了 奥利维亚
You have to go home.
你得回家了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表