剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Nina, our universe is breaking down.
尼娜 我们的世界正在崩溃
If this man has any information about the machine,
这人要是有任何有关机器的信息
then I need to know who he is and what he told you.
那我要知道他是谁还有他跟你讲了什么
You've already met him.
你们已经见过了
Sam Weiss.
是山姆·维斯
William told me he possessed knowledge
威廉告诉我他所掌握的知道
beyond anything I could fathom,
我根本看不透
but even I never suspected anything
但那样我也没想到
of this magnitude.
会是这个级别的
So how'd you find out?
那你是怎么发现的
The authors. Anagrams.
作者名 是颠倒字母的字谜
I figured it out a few weeks ago.
我几周前才弄明白
Even the Hebrew and Russian ones
连希伯来语和俄语的
are phonetic scramblings of his name.
都是他名字的近似音译
We've been through these books hundreds of times.
这些书我们都看过几百遍了
So what else does he know?
他还知道什么
I think you and I both know that Sam will reveal
我想我们都清楚山姆只在他喜欢的时候
only what he wants to.
揭晓谜底
Not this time.
这次由不得他
If you track him down.
若是你能找到他的话
We don't have an address for him.
我们不知道他的地址
He disconnected his phone, shut down the bowling alley.
他的电♥话♥断线 保龄球馆也关门了
Nobody has seen him since.
之后就没人见过他了
If there's even a chance that he can turn this machine off,
只要有一丝可能 他有办法关闭机器
then I have to speak to him.
我就得找他谈谈
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
I need the keys, Jeanie.
珍妮 我需要钥匙
Catch me.
来抓我啊
Jeanie.
珍妮
Nope.
不给
Jeanie. No.
珍妮 不给
I didn't mean it.
我不是那个意思
Yeah?
是吗
Then what did you mean?
那你什么意思
I meant that you mean a lot to me.
我的意思是你对我来说很重要
You're kind of amazing.
你不可思议
Jack.
杰克
What?
怎么了
What is that?
那是什么
I have no idea.
不知道
**I see the moon*
*我看到月亮
**Shining through the old oak tree*
*透过老橡树洒下银光
**Please let the light that shines down on me*
*请让月光洒在我身上
**Shine down on the one that I love*
*也洒在我的小心肝身上
That's you.
那就是你啊
Remember this?
记得这个吗
Yeah.
记得
That was my first commendation.
我第一次受嘉奖
Yeah, for dragging my ass out of a class 4 vortex.
对 奖励你把我从四级漩涡中救出来
Well, you actually owed me 50 bucks,
其实你欠了我五十美元
so I was going for your wallet.
所以我当时是冲着你的钱包去的
Seems like a million years ago.
时光飞逝啊
You can't do this alone, Liv.
你不能孤军奋战 小奥
Let me come with you.
让我跟你一起吧
As much as I would love to have you watching my butt,
虽然我很希望有你殿后
I need you here.
但你得待在这里
Now if I'm not back tomorrow,
要是我明天没回来
you're gonna take Henry to my mother's, right?
你就把亨利送去我妈家里 好吗
You're coming back.
你会回来的
Yeah, but if I don't,
对 但万一回不来
I need to know that he's safe.
我得知道他很安全
You're the only one that I trust.
我只相信你
You really think Peter Bishop can stop this?
你真觉得彼得·贝肖普能阻止这一切吗
That he can heal both worlds?
他真能修复两个世界吗
I don't know,
我不知道
but if anyone can change the secretary's mind
但如果能有人改变部长的心意
and get him to turn that machine off,
要他关上那台机器
then it's his son.
那就只有他儿子了
I'll see you when you get back.
再见
Okay.
好了
It's a beautiful night here
多么美好的夜晚啊
at Ebbets Field, bottom of the fifth.
这里是艾比茨棒球场 现在是五局下半
The Dodgers are leading the Expos 2-0.
道奇队以2比0领先博览会队
Is yet to give up a hit.
目前还未送出任何一分
Agent Dunham, this is a restricted area.
德探员 这里是禁区
Ten months ago,
十个月前
the secretary brought Peter Bishop back
部长把彼得·贝肖普从那边
from the other side.
带了回来
How?
是怎么做的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Maybe if you just put the gun down.
你还是先把枪放下吧
Lie to me again and I'll shoot you in the knee.
再对我说谎 我就射穿你的膝盖
I read the mission logs.
我看过任务日志
I know that the secretary developed technology
我知道部长研发了技术设备
to cross between universes and bring back Peter Bishop.
用以穿越宇宙并带回彼得·贝肖普
Show me where it is.
带我去这设备的存放点
Now.
即刻
The watch commander patrols this area
值勤军官每五分钟
every five minutes.
来这巡视一次
It's every 12, actually. Nice try.
是每隔十二分钟 小样
You realize this is never going to work, right?
你能明白这么做是徒劳吧
I did not ask for your opinion.
我不是询问你的意见
The technology you want never made it out of the test phase
你想要的设备还没通过测试阶段
because it breaks down the molecular cohesion
因为在人进行穿越时
of the person crossing over.
它会破坏人体分子间的凝聚力
The secretary took a huge risk using it once.
部长冒着极大的危险试过一次
In some test subjects, even that proved lethal.
而部分测试对象因此而亡
I appreciate your concern. Now open the door.
多谢关心 赶紧开门
This stuff is not organized.
这东西并不完善
You've got five seconds. Four...
给你五秒钟 四
Here it is.
在这里
One will get you there and back.
一支够你往返一次
If you make it to the other side,
如果你成功穿越了
just stay there,
就待在那里吧
because when the secretary finds out you're a traitor--
因为要是部长发现你是叛徒
I'll take my chances.
我愿意赌一把
Stop!
站住
There she is!
她在那里
Put your hands up.
举起手来
Let's go!
我们跟上
The other side!
另一边
Suspect northeast tunnel.
嫌疑人在东北隧♥道♥
Hold your position!
不准动
Show us your hands, or we will fire on you.
举起双手 否则我们就开枪了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What do you want?
有事吗
FBI.
联邦调查局
Seamus Wiles, now that you mention it,
谢默斯·怀尔斯 经你这么一说
never struck me as an Irish.
这名字从来不会让我想到爱尔兰人
Sam Weiss, that makes sense.
山姆·维斯 这还差不多
Well, he went by a few different names,
他还有不少其它身份
but only one of them rented an apartment in Boston.
但只用了其中之一在波士顿租了间房♥
You're not gonna tell me what he did?
你不会告诉我他犯了什么事对吧
I just need to ask him a few questions.
我只想问他几个问题
So long as there's no dead bodies in there.
只要里边没尸体就好
What? Did he move out?
怎么了 他搬走了吗
If he did, he didn't tell me.
如果搬了 那他是没跟我说过
Last guy who bailed on the apartment
上一个搬走的人
ended up being a hoarder.
是个囤积者
Took me three weeks to clear out the trash.
花了我三周时间才清干净垃圾
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表