剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Can I stop now?
我能停下吗
Not yet, dear. You need to keep going.
还不行 亲爱的 你还得继续
A little longer, Olivia.
再坚持一下 奥利维亚
You're doing really well.
你做得很好
You're doing great, Olivia.
你很棒 奥利维亚
Heart rate 140 beats per minute for 30 minutes.
三十分钟内心律保持每分钟一百四十
No response to exhilaration.
对兴奋没有反应
You'll have to start over.
你得重新开始
It doesn't fit. Try it.
这合不上 试试
Look at each piece carefully.
仔细观察每一块
No. You'll have to start again.
不 你得再来一次
I-it doesn't fit, Dr. Walter--
我 这合不上 沃尔特博士
Try it.
试试
Faster.
快些
Come on, come on.
加油 快啊
That's wrong.
这不对
That's wrong.
不对
That's wrong. Concentrate, Olivia!
不对 专心 奥利维亚
No!
不
I'm not working on this anymore!
我不干了
Minimal activity in the stable neocortex.
皮层诱发电位活动极小
Anger isn't the answer.
不是愤怒
Loneliness isn't the answer either.
也不是孤独
Perhaps fear...
也许是害怕
Show you a movie.
给你看部电影
It's one of my favorites. It's called Jaws.
这是我最喜欢的电影之一 《大白鲨》
It's... it's a bit scary,
有点惊悚
But I think you can handle it.
但我觉得你能受得了
Um...sorry.
抱歉
That's all right.
没关系
Ready to start the movie?
可以开始看电影了吗
No, no, no. Um...
不 不 不
No, let's-- let's take a little break.
不 稍微休息一下吧
Let's get that off you. You don't need that.
我们给你取下来 你不需要
It started to occur to me, William,
威廉 我突然想到
that fear by itself wasn't the answer.
单是害怕也不对
Walter?
沃尔特
Let me out! Please, let me out!
让我出去 求你 让我出去
Who's there? Is someone there?
谁 有人在吗
Approaching the building, requesting clearance to dock.
飞机正接近航站楼 请求撤空港区
Love, come and get your coat, will you?
亲爱的 穿上外套我们走 好不好
I don't think Olive thought the joke was very funny.
我觉得奥丽芙认为玩笑过分了
No, I suppose not.
是的 我也这么觉得
There you go.
好了
Nick, would you please wait outside
尼克 到外面和其他
with the other children? Thank you.
小朋友一起等着好吗 谢谢你
Dr. Bishop Just a minute, Ashley.
贝博士 稍等一下 阿什利
We're obviously on the right track.
显然我们找对路了
The part of Olivia's brain that let her do this
奥利维亚大脑中控制她做这些的部分
must be the same part
一定与使她
that lets her cross between universes.
穿行于两个宇宙之间的部分是相同的
But I'm still missing something.
可我还是觉得少了点什么
Dr. Bishop, we have another problem.
贝博士 我们还有其它的问题
Let's get your backpack on, okay?
把书包背上 好吗
Good night.
晚安
Ashley... what's going on?
阿什利 出什么事了
There's been a small fire,
刚才有一场小火灾
but everything's under control.
不过现在一切都在掌控之中
Ashley.
实话 阿什利
One of the children has gone missing--
有个小孩失踪了
A girl, Olivia Dunham.
一个小女孩 奥利维亚·德纳姆
Now, your husband and the others
现在 你丈夫和其他人
are out looking for her, and I'm sure
正在找她 我确信
that everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Okay. All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Peter, come on. Come inside with me.
彼得 来吧 跟我进去
Peter, will you wait here for me for a minute?
彼得 在这里等我一会儿好吗
Okay. Good boy. I'll be back in a second.
好的 乖孩子 我马上就回来
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗
No, we haven't yet.
还没有
This little girl, Olivia--
这个小女孩 奥利维亚
Walter, it says that you think
沃尔特 这上面写着
her stepfather's hitting her.
你认为她的继父在对她施暴
I--
我...
"William, I believe the ideal environment
"威廉 我相信
"for transition across universes
"穿行于宇宙间的理想环境
"may be a return to her home.
"或许就是让她回到家中
"The unique combination of love and terror there
"在家里所感受到的爱和恐惧的独特组合
apparently stimulates a cortical reaction."
显然激发了皮质反应"
"A"--they are notes.
第一 这些是笔记
And "B"--yes.
第二 是的
The unique combination of love and terror
爱和恐惧的独特组合
does stimulate a cortical reaction.
确实激发了皮质反应
That may be the key to her crossing over.
这或许就是她穿行的关键所在
And if she is not allowed to return to her home
如果不让她回家
to restimulate the pathways--
重新激发穿行通道
What, you mean to be terrorized again?
什么 你是指让她继续忍♥受家暴吗
Then it could well take me years
否则的话 人工模拟这样的条件
to simulate the state artificially.
可能会花费我很多年
Walter, you said that this was just a theory.
沃尔特 你也说这只是个理论设想
Surely there's got to be some other way.
肯定还有其它办法的
And if there isn't?
那如果没有呢
This is not about you and me and Peter anymore.
这不再是仅仅关系到你我和彼得的事了
Don't you see what I've done?
你难道没有看到我做了什么吗
I crept over in the night...
那晚我穿越到另一边
and I stole their child.
偷了他们的孩子
If we don't return him,
如果我们不把他还回去
they'll figure it out, and they'll come after him,
他们会想出办法 跟随他而来
after us-- I know--
追寻我们 一定会的
Because that's what I would do.
因为换作是我 我也一定会这么做的
So you would sacrifice one for the other...
所以你就想一命抵一命
This little girl Olivia for Peter?
为了彼得牺牲奥利维亚
No.
不
But for thousands of others...
但是为了成千上万
or millions,
抑或数百万的其他人
would have to be considered.
我会考虑这么做的
Walter...
沃尔特
Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking for Peter.
抱歉打扰了 我在找彼得
He told me he's never had peanut M&Ms before.
他说他之前从没吃过M&Ms的花生巧克力豆
Oh, he's out by the cubbies.
他就在外面的小隔间
No, I just looked there.
那里没人 我刚去看过
Peter?
彼得
Peter?
彼得
It's been six months since Peter Bishop disappeared,
彼得·贝肖普失踪至今已有六个月
but authorities still have no ideas.
但是当局依然毫无头绪
The sympathy of the world goes out to Dr. Walter Bishop
全世界都对沃尔特·贝肖普博士
and his devoted wife, as the entire nation
以及他贤妻的遭遇深表同情 举国上下
remains aghast at the kidnapping of their only son.
对他们独子遭绑♥架♥事件表示震惊
Dr. Bishop, the architect of the famed
贝博士 捍卫我们国家的
star wars defense system that protects our nation,
著名星战防御系统的建筑工程师
and his wife made an emot--
她的妻子是...
This isn't doing you any good.
这样做对你没有任何帮助
Don't turn it off now.
别现在就关掉电视啊
They're about to point out how ironic it is...
他们正要指出这事情有多讽刺
that the safety czar couldn't protect his own child.
安全大腕连自己的孩子都保护不了
Walter, I'm serious.
沃尔特 我是认真的
You can't keep doing this.
你不能再这样下去了
You can't keep drinking yourself into oblivion.
你不能一直靠酒精来麻醉自己
Do you have a better suggestion
对于我该怎么做
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表