剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
You have to come back.
你必须回来
Previousely on Fringe...
《迷离档案》前情提要...
Because you belong with me.
因为你属于我
Make the switch.
去完成调换
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Please let me out of here.
拜托你放我出去吧
Please let me out of here.
请放我出去
Now agent Dunham, you should make a contact.
德纳姆探员 你得联♥系♥那边
She's on the other side.
她在那边
Walter said this tacket is from here.
沃尔特说钉子是属于这里的
They can have an army,
他们能发动一支军队
and they look anyone they want them to.
可以让他们随意变形
See the shape of his blood, it's mercury.
瞧他的血 是水银
I have other things you need for your new identities.
这是你的新身份的其他资料
Careful. Their side may be alluring, but...
小心为妙 他们这边可能很吸引人 但是
they started the war.
是他们挑起的战争
I don't car how long you've been here,
我不管你在这边待了多久
this is my operation, and you work for me.
但这是我的行动 你要听我指挥
So? What else did you come up with?
怎么 这次你还有什么说的
And you can't say pirate again.
不会又猜什么海盗吧
Definitely a banker.
肯定是银行家
A banker? Mmhmm.
银行家 我猜是
Persian kid rock? Yeah.
就那个中东乡巴佬 怎么了
His long hair is just his link to his individuality.
瞧他那头长发多有个性
I think they work together.
我觉得他俩是同事
Well, she's wearing her sexiest little black dress,
那小妞穿了一身热辣的黑色连衣裙
so somewhere deep inside of her,
所以在她内心深处
she was hoping this dinner was about something else.
可不是为了吃顿饭这么简单
Not work. But she was wrong.
有啥用啊 瞧她那样子
Yes, she was.
是啊 没成功
That, however, is truly impressive.
那边的才像个人物
Yeah, he's a little short for her, I'll grant you that.
还真是 但我肯定那老家伙有点配不上
But not when you stand him on his money.
看着他的钱你就不会这么想了
Careful. Your con man's showing.
别乱说啊 就你心里那点小算盘
I think I just understand transactional needs.
就那点破事儿我还不知道嘛
Each party has something the other party wants.
也就是各取所需呗
She gets security, he gets her.
那姑娘要钱 老家伙要她
We all draw our moral lines in the sand.
谁还不是嘴上一套心里一套
And unless you can put yourself in another man's shoes,
若不是设身处地
I don't think you can really judge their situations.
别人的事情你总也弄不明白
But look at the body language.
看他们的样子
They haven't slept together yet.
肯定还没上♥床♥呢
No?
没吗
You can always tell when a relationship's
你总能知道什么时候
about to take that next step.
该进行近一步的互相了解
I had a really nice time tonight.
今晚我过得很愉快
Me too.
我也是
But unfortunately, if I don't get home,
不过可惜 要是我再不回家
Walter's gonna start wondering where I am.
沃尔特又该瞎寻思了
And then he'll probably start calling the emergency rooms.
没准就该乱打急诊室电♥话♥了
Shall we? Yeah.
走吧 好
Thanks. Have a good night.
谢谢 今晚愉快
Uh, could you give me a moment?
等我下好吗
Yeah, of course. I'll be outside.
当然 我外面等你
Hi, senator Van Horn.
你好 范霍恩参议员
Hi, girls.
姑娘们好啊
You know, I've been looking for some lemonade all day.
我想喝柠檬汽水都一整天了
You know where I can find some?
你们知道哪里有卖♥♥吗
We're selling lemonade. You are?
我们就有哦 真的啊
Well, perfect!
真是太好了
Mrs. Van Horn has me running all over town.
我太太都让我在这找了个遍了
I am parched.
嗓子都冒烟了
Oh, that looks delicious. How much?
看着真诱人啊 多少钱呀
$1.00. $1.00?
一块钱 才一块啊
We made it ourselves.
我们自己榨的
Well, I don't know.
你们好厉害哦
You know, this just might be
姑娘们 这可是我
the best lemonade I have ever had.
这辈子喝过最棒的柠檬水了哦
I'll see you, okay?
回头见
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Wait! You forgot your change!
等等 你的找钱
Victim is unresponsive.
伤者没有反应
Possible head injury.
可能是颅脑损伤
I don't feel a pulse, doctor. Charge v-fib?
医生 没有脉搏 要除颤吗
Not yet.
先别
But he has no pulse.
可他没脉搏了
Then why is he still breathing?
那怎么还有呼吸
Patricia.
帕特丽夏
Oh, Phillip.
飞利浦
I heard on the news.
我看到新闻以后
I got here as fast as I could.
立马就赶了过来
How is he?
他怎么样了
I don't know. They won't tell me anything.
不知道 大夫什么都不肯说
I want information on James Van Horn.
告诉我詹姆斯·范霍恩的情况
Prep for intubation and alert the O.R.
准备插管 通知手术
O.R. is standing by.
手术准备就位
Get me a CBC and TOX screen.
告诉我全血细胞计数 做毒理筛选
What's his BP? I'm not getting anything.
血压多少 测不到
He has no pressure.
血压为零
Start CPR.
做心肺复苏
What the hell is going on with this guy?
这家伙到底怎么搞的
Stand aside, please.
站一边去
You can't be in here.
您不能进来
Stay here.
在这待着
Stop right there!
不许动
Freeze!
别动
FBI! Drop your weapon!
联邦探员 放下武器
You, come here!
你给我过来
I will kill her!
再动我就杀了她
Drop your weapon! Do it!
放下武器 照做
No!
你大爷
You can't seriously expect me
别指望我相信
to believe that you're okay with this.
你觉得这样做没问题
Well, Williams' last wish was that your father
威廉的遗嘱说
take over this company,
让你父亲接管公♥司♥
my personal feelings are not at issue.
我怎么想不是重点
With a basement lab in Harvard,
我父亲用哈佛的地下实验室
Walter was able to open a wormhole
就能创造出虫洞
into another dimension
说穿越就穿越
that essentially shredded all the laws of science.
他对科学法则视同无物
I can't wait to see what he's capable of doing
我倒想看看他能利用这家
with a multibillion-dollar corporation.
由钱堆砌的公♥司♥搞出什么名堂
Your father made some regrettable choices in the past,
你父亲做出过无法原谅的决定
but his brilliance is undeniable.
但他的才华终究不可否认
It was that intellect that William Bell believed in.
威廉·贝尔敬之若神
and frankly, so do I.
话说回来 我也佩服他
It's not his intellect I'm concerned about.
我担心的倒不是他的那份智慧
So beautiful,
多么美妙
it is absolutely breathtaking.
那是绝对的摄人心魄
Somewhere between pudding and foie gras.
就在布丁和鹅肝之间
And why do I bring this up? You, with the red hair.
我♥干♥嘛说这个 你说 红头发的
It's black.
我是黑头发
I see red. Answer the question.
我瞧就是红的 回答我
I'm really not sure
我不知道
why we're talking about brain physiology.
为什么我们要讨论脑生理学
Dear god.
天呐
How can you be so limited?
你们的思维怎么这么狭隘
When William Bell created this company,
威廉·贝尔创下这家公♥司♥时候
he knew one thing to be true.
他坚信一点
Brain and the mind are capable of so much.
那就是人类的智慧是无穷的
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表