剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Fringe
《迷离档案》前情提要
You are looking through a window
眼前这扇窗
into another world.
能让你看到另一个世界
An alternate universe just like ours.
一个与我们的世界类似的宇宙
And in each of them, there is a version of us.
每个宇宙中 都活着另一个我们
We can't let Peter die again.
我不能让彼得再死一次
I can save him.
我能救他
Walter, Peter is dead.
沃尔特 彼得已经死了
You're talking about the other Peter.
你说的是另一个彼得
The one on the other side.
在另外一边那个
I crossed into another universe
我穿进了另一个宇宙
and took a son that wasn't mine.
带走了一个不属于我的儿子
God help me.
愿上帝保佑我
Peter Bishop? Olivia Dunham.
彼得·贝肖普吗 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆
I'm with the F.B.I.
我为联调局工作
Your father is Walter Bishop.
你父亲是沃尔特·贝肖普
He worked out of Harvard in an area called
他并非为哈佛工作 他所在的机构
Fringe science.
叫做潜科学部门
You're telling me my father was dr. Frankenstein.
你是想告诉我 我父亲以前是怪怪博士吗
Ask yourself why they picked you.
问问你自己 他们为什么会选你
We gave you the ability to identify things
我们赋予了你
from the other universe.
识别外宇宙来物的能力
Was it me who described it as a glimmer?
我以前是不是把它称作一种微光
I'm not from here, am I?
我不属于这里 对吗
Son I am not your son.
儿子 我不是你的儿子
I can take you back where you belong.
我可以带你回家
Peter is in danger.
彼得有危险
Help us cross over.
帮我们穿过去
Walter over here is the secretary of defense.
这边的沃尔特是国防部长
The fringe team answers to him.
潜科学部门听命于他
This is your team? Agents Francis and Dunham.
这些是你的人吗 弗朗西斯和德纳姆探员
These invaders from another universe can't be trusted.
不能相信这些来自另一宇宙的侵略者
You gotta trust me. I'm you.
你一定要相信我 我就是你
You have to come back.
你必须回来
Because you belong with me.
因为你属于我
They're heading back to the opera house.
他们正赶回剧院
Make the switch.
去完成调换
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Please let me out of here.
请放我出去
Please let me out of here!
请放我出去
Agent Dunham,
德纳姆探员
I'm trying to help you get your life back.
我在想办法帮你找回自己的生活
So that you can go home, back to your life,
这样你才能回家 正常生活
your job, your family.
专心工作 和家人团聚
This is not my home.
我家不在这里
Because you come from another universe?
因为你来自另一个宇宙吗
Yes.
是的
Olivia...
奥利维亚
What is happening to you,
你身上发生的一切
given the nature of your job,
全因为你的工作性质
The upsetting events you come in contact with
你的正常生活受到了
on a regular basis,
非常事件的影响
coupled with the injury to your head,
再加上你的头部受了重伤
It's not surprising
你的意识会产生这些幻想
your mind has created this fantasy--
一点也不奇怪
A means of processing the trauma.
因为你的精神正在疗伤
This is not a fantasy.
这些不是幻想
You agree
你承认
You are an agent with fringe division.
自己是潜科学部门的探员对吗
I work for the FBI in fringe division...
我在潜科学部门为联调局工作
Dealing with weird and mysterious events that threaten
处理会危害到美国及其居民安全的
the safety of the United States and its residents.
超自然及神秘案件
Good.
很好
Is this your mother?
这是你的母亲吗
She looks like her, but it isn't her.
看起来像她 但不是她
And these?
那这些呢
Agent Lincoln Lee, Charlie Francis--
林肯·李和查理·弗朗西斯探员呢
Are these your partners?
他们是你的搭档吗
No.
不是
And who is this?
那么这个人是谁
Another Olivia Dunham...
另外一个奥利维亚·德纳姆
The Olivia Dunham from over here.
属于这里的那个
And how does that sound to you, Olivia...
奥利维亚 换你会怎么想
What you're saying
你所谓的
That there's a world beyond this world
还有另一个世界
Populated with people who look exactly like the people here?
那里的人 样子和这里的一般无二
It sounds preposterous...
荒谬
Which is what I thought when I first learned about it,
这就是我刚听到时的感觉
But as insane as it sounds, it's the truth.
可不管听起来有多荒唐 这是事实
Who's peter?
彼得是谁
After you were injured outside the opera house,
你在歌♥剧院外受伤后
When you were under anesthesia, you mumbled the name "Peter."
被麻醉治疗时 嘴里一直叫着彼得
Is he one of your friends?
他是你的同伴之一吗
The ones who came here with you from the other universe?
他们是和你一起从另一个世界来吗
Peter is my colleague...
彼得是我的同事
A civilian consultant.
是位民间顾问
My team and I crossed over here
我和我的同事们穿越到这里
To find him and bring him home.
就是为了找到他 带他回家
And where are they now...
那他们现在在哪
Peter and your friends?
彼得和你的同伴们
I don't know.
我不知道
But I assume they had to go home without me.
但我想 他们不得不丢下我先回去了
Olivia...
奥利维亚
I know it's really scary...
我知道自己的思想失去控制的感觉
Not being in control of one's own mind.
真的很可怕
Dr. Anderson...
安德森医生
I am not crazy.
我没疯
That is not my mother.
那不是我母亲
My mother died when I was 14.
我母亲在我14岁时就过世了
The charlie francis that I knew was murdered.
我认识的那个查理·弗朗西斯死于谋杀
I have never won an olympic medal
我从没获得过
For marksmanship.
奥♥运♥会射击奖牌
None of these are me.
这些都不是我
This is not my life.
这不是我的人生
You think I'm trying to convince you
你认为我在试图让你相信
You're someone you're not?
你是另外一个人吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
I don't know.
我怎么知道
You wanted to see me, sir?
阁下 您召见我有何吩咐
The treatments are not working.
治疗不起作用
Well, that's, uh, not such a surprise.
这算是意料之中吧
We always knew
我们都知道
that transferring memories was a long shot at best.
记忆移植的成功率极低
Let's try again, please.
请你再试试
Sir, if we give her another dose...
要是再给她用药
It could kill her.
她可能会死
You and I know something
你我都明白
That many lives and many more dollars
为了守住秘密
Have been spent to keep secret.
我们耗费了大量生命和金钱
That we are at war...
你我都明白 这是战争
At war with another universe...
我们在和另一个世界交战
Populated by creatures
那个世界的生物
Who have damaged the very fabric of reality.
破坏了我们世界的基本结构
All around us, our world is under attack.
我们的世界岌岌可危 四面楚歌♥
Somehow, this girl came here.
不知为何 那个女孩来到这里
Somehow, she is equipped to move through universes.
不知为何 她有能力往来于两个世界间
We need her to help us understand this skill...
我们需要她帮我们了解这种技能
Because if we can do it,
因为一旦我们掌握它
We can win this war.
就能赢得这场战争
And if not...
如果失败
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表