剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Fringe
《迷离档案》前情提要
Olivia Dunham, FBI.
奥利维亚·德纳姆 联调局
These two men are consultants,
有两位专业顾问
Peter Bishop and Dr. Walter Bishop.
彼得·贝肖普和沃尔特·贝肖普博士
You are looking through a window into another world.
诸位透过窗口看到的是另一个世界
An alternate universe just like ours.
一个与我们的世界类似的宇宙
And in each of them, there is a version of us.
每个宇宙中 都活着另一个我们
Agent Dunham. Agent Lee.
德纳姆探员 李探员
Whatever's happening between the two universes,
无论两个世界之间正发生着什么
whatever our fate is,
无论我们的命运如何
I'm right at the center of it.
我都是这一切的关键
I love you.
我爱你
I was never good at letting you go.
我从来不舍得让你走
This time you have to.
这次 你别无选择
I understand what the machine does.
我知道末日机器的用途了
Our two worlds are inextricable.
我们两个世界是互为依存的
If one side dies, we all die.
一方遭毁 二者皆亡
So I've torn holes in both the universes,
所以我在两个世界里都打开个缺口
and they lead here.
一直连通到这里
A bridge so that we can begin to
就像一座桥梁 能让我们开始
work together to fix.
共同合作一起修复
They don't remember Peter.
他们不记得彼得了
How could they? He never exited.
他们怎么可能记得 他从未存在过
He served his purpose.
他完成了他的使命
This isn't gonna work,
这停战协议
this truce, because you're not trustworthy.
是行不通的 因为你们不值得相信
I mean, simple things like principles, honor, honesty--
像原则 荣誉 诚实这样简单的东西
all fundamental requirements in an accord.
都是达成一致的基本要求
If you can't trust the people you're dealing with,
如果你不能信任和你打交道的人
what then?
那怎么能行
You know, maybe I'm not the problem.
知道吗 也许问题不在我这
Maybe it's you.
可能是你
Maybe you are just incapable of trust.
可能你就是无法信任别人
Interesting.
有意思
Coming from the person who kidnapped me
说这话的竟是那个绑♥架♥了我
and stole my life.
并冒充我生活的人
You know, being you and living your life
知道吗 冒充你 过你的生活
only made me more homesick for my universe.
只让我更想家 想我的那个宇宙
Must be hard to develop trust in people
你自己孑然一身
when all you've got is yourself.
是挺难去相信别人的
Must get terribly lonely.
一定孤独寂寞坏了吧
Just because you walked in my shoes
别以为你冒充过我
don't you think for a moment that you know me.
就自认为很了解我
Yeah.
好吧
Keep telling yourself that.
你就继续自我欺骗吧
Happy reading.
好好看吧
I'm sure you'll find a lot of the cases familiar
我敢保证你能看到很多熟悉的案件
since you and your people were responsible.
因为那是你们的人所造成的
Huh. Funny.
有意思
I was just gonna say the same thing to you.
我也刚想这么跟你说呢
I received your message.
我收到你的消息了
Then you know we have a problem.
那你就知道我们有麻烦了
It is impossible.
这不可能
The timeline has been rewritten.
时间线已经被改写
He was erased,
他已经被抹掉了
and yet traces of him continue to bleed through.
但他的痕迹还在不断渗出
It is, as it has always been, our responsibility to
一直以来 我们的职责
insure events play out, as they were intended,
始终都是确保事件按计划进行
before your intervention.
直到你插手干预
This started with you.
这事因你而起
It must be you who ends it.
也必须由你去了结
They can never know the boy lived to be a man.
绝不能让他们知道那男孩长大成人了
I will take care of it.
我会处理的
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Toaster was acting up.
是烤面包机出了问题
What?
什么
Then don't eat toast.
那就不吃烤面包了嘛
You ever heard of cereal?
你没听说过麦片吗
Lincoln!
林肯
Oh, she got me!
她抓住我了
Lincoln, why don't you like toast?
林肯 你为什么不喜欢烤面包呢
I like toast.
我喜欢烤面包
But, you see, toast takes time.
但你要知道 烤面包很花时间
And if too much time goes by,
如果浪费太多时间
then we don't catch any bad guys,
我们就没时间抓坏人了
and if we don't catch the bad guys,
如果我们不抓坏人
there might not be any toast.
就没有烤面包吃了
So it's your dad who must not like toast.
那你♥爸♥爸就变成"烤面包"了
Want to see a frog?
你想看看青蛙吗
Jonathan! If I have to tell you one more time
乔纳森 如果再让我催你
to pick up that backpack
背上书包去上学
and get going... The toaster was late.
我就... 烤面包机出问题了
I'm a victim in this.
我可是深受其害啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hi, Lincoln. Jules.
你好啊 林肯 朱尔斯你好
All right, come on. Let's go.
好了 快点 走吧
Did you eat?
你吃过了吗
I did, early,
我吃过了 很早就吃了
like Robert was supposed to.
罗伯特也应该那样
You know, they did a study on sarcastic people
有人研究过爱讽刺人的人
and they get more illnesses in their lifetime.
结果表明他们更加容易生病
Is that right? It had something to do with negative energy.
是吗 这和负面能量有关
Bye, dad.
再见 老爸
Love you. Love you.
爱你 我也是
Bye, Lincoln.
再见 林肯
You ever wonder where you'd be without me?
你说你要是没有我可怎么办啊
Put your pants on.
快把裤子穿上
Don't worry. We're not gonna be late.
别急 我们不会迟到的
Don't move.
别动
Robert, he's down.
罗伯特 我抓到他了
Robert!
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特
Olivia Dunham. Come with me.
奥利维亚·德纳姆 请跟我来
Go ahead.
你上吧
Dr. Bishop, it's me.
贝博士 是我
I'm at the--
我在
Where's the victim's partner?
死者的搭档在哪里
That's him there.That's Agent Lee.
就在那 他是李探员
Great. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Agent Lee...
李探员
Olivia Dunham.
我是奥利维亚·德纳姆
He used to know her.
他以前认识她
Yes.
是的
Before things changed.
在一切改变之前
I understand that you and your partner
我听说你和你搭档
were in pursuit of a suspect.
在追捕一名嫌犯
We were tracking the sale of some illegal weapons.
我们在追踪一批非法武器的买♥♥卖♥♥
I was hoping to ask you some questions about what you saw.
我想就你所见提些问题
Sure. Who are you?
没问题 你是谁
I'm from a special division.
我是特别部门的
I'm not at liberty to disclose anymore than that.
除此之外 无可奉告
So the person who attacked your partner,
那个袭击你搭档的人
can you describe him?
你能描述一下他吗
When I first got there, he was kneeling over Robert.
我刚赶到时 他跪在罗伯特身上
I couldn't tell what he was doing, but his skin was...
我不知道他在做什么 但他的皮肤...
translucent.
是透明的
It's like what you see on Robert's face,
就像你在罗伯特脸上看到的那样
but more of it.
但他全身都是
And when he was kneeling over Agent Danzig,
他跪在丹齐格探员身上时
did you see anything in his hands
你注意过他手上
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表