剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
You can't defy gravity without consequences.
你不可能反抗重力却毫发无伤
That's the problem.
就是这么回事
You're a pioneer.
你是先驱者
Men like you,
像你这样的人
your participation in this experiment
你对这项试验的参与
will help me discover a way
将协助我找到一种
to eliminate the side effects.
能减少副作用的方法
I believe we may be just about there.
我相信我们就快成功了
Doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
There's nothing here that would alter body density.
没有什么能改变人体密度
2:35, Astrid!
2:35 阿斯特丽德
Walter, I'm right here.
沃尔特 我在呢
Pick him up and put him on a table.
把他弄起来放到桌上
Body has dropped three feet
身体在过去半小时内
in the last half hour.
下沉了三英尺
Like a dying balloon.
像只消了气的气球
You ever seen a balloon lose its buoyancy so inconsistently?
你见过哪只气球是这样不稳定地失去浮力的吗
No, no, no, no. Something is eluding me.
不对不对 我漏了些什么
Walter, I can't--
沃尔特 我不能
I don't expect you to solve it, dear.
我并没指望你能解答 亲爱的
It's a very difficult problem.
这是个相当困难的问题
No, I mean--
不 我是指
I mean him. He's too heavy.
我是说他 他太沉了
Dear God.
我的上帝
He weighs a ton.
他千金重啊
What--
什么
What is it?
什么
Take another sample of his blood.
再给他的血液抽个样
Run a test for osmium.
查查锇元素
Well, you think that--
你觉得是
why would that make him float?
那为什么它能让他飘浮
It can't, of course.
它不能 当然不能
That's what's troubling me.
那就是令我困惑的地方
Your turn now.
轮到你了
Okay, I got one. Okay.
好 我想到一个 好
You know when we're watching TV
在我们看电视的时候
and you start to rub my back,
你开始抚我的背
and you're not really paying attention
而你并没有注意到这个动作
'cause you're kind of distracted?
因为你其实是无意识的
Yeah.
对
And you turn your hand in a circle
你的手转着圈抚弄
just over and over and over and--
就那样转呐转呐转呐
I wouldn't say that's exactly how it is,
我没法说清是怎样的
but yes, I know what you're talking about.
不过没错 我知道你指什么
It's kinda like you're burrowing through the muscle
有点像你在肌肉里翻弄
right into the bone.
直到钻进骨头
Okay, I think I get the point.
我想我明白了
Okay.
很好
I don't like it. Really?
我不喜欢你那样 真的吗
I had no idea.
我之前不知道
All right, no more burrowing.
好吧 不再钻了
See, I love this full disclosure.
瞧 我喜欢这种完全坦诚
Why didn't we make this agreement earlier?
我们怎么没早点达成共识呢
Well, it's supposed to be about
这应该是关系到
how we feel about each other but--
我们对彼此的感觉如何 不过
No, it's about everything.
不 这关系到一切
Why? You holding out on me?
怎么了 你对我有所保留吗
No, no, no, I'm just clarifying.
不不不 我不过是在澄清
It's about trust.
这关乎信任
So it's a great game if two people are playing.
所以这是两个人一起玩的好游戏
Uh, Doyle Street. Just turn left here.
多伊尔街 前面左转
Looks like we found the second thief.
看来我们找到第二个贼了
Yeah, and I think there's a third.
对 我觉得还有第三个
Unless he did that to himself.
除非是他自己切自己
These bodies were dissected,
这些尸体都被切开了
but that's not what killed them.
不过那不是死因
It was the high concentration of osmium in their blood.
死因是他们血液里的高浓度锇
They all have toxic levels.
都到了中毒的剂量
What kind of exposure would lead to that?
会是什么导致这种情况
Injection via syringe.
用注射器注射
But then why cut up the bodies?
但是为什么要把尸体切开呢
Tissue samples, I suspect.
我想是要取得组织样本吧
Looks like an attempt at an autopsy.
看起来像是想要尸检
So how could injecting someone
那给他们注射世界上最沉的元素
with the world's heaviest element make them float?
是如何让他们飘浮的呢
It shouldn't have.
应该不行
It runs contrary to the laws of nature.
这有悖于自然规律
So how's that possible? I don't know.
那又是如何可行的呢 我不知道
Do I look like I have answers?
我看起来像知道答案吗
I have a few.
我有点眉目
There are eight wheelchairs in total.
一共有八台轮椅
One of the units found them.
一个小组找到的
We I.D.ed a few of the bodies.
我们确认了一些尸体的身份
Those men suffered from muscular dystrophy.
这些人都患有肌肉萎缩
They'd been handicapped for years.
残废很多年了
Of course.
当然了
A variation that primarily affects leg muscles.
主要影响腿部肌肉的一个病变
Simple.
真简单
That's why their chest and arms were healthy.
这就是为什么他们胸腔肩颈的肌肉是健康的
The weightlessness didn't cause the atrophy.
无重力状态没有导致萎缩
The disease did. How could I have missed that?
是疾病导致的 我怎么能忘了这茬
So why target these people?
那么为什么选择这些人为目标呢
Does it have something to do with the disease?
是和这种病症有关吗
Well, they'd be eager volunteers.
他们肯定都是些热切的志愿者
They were confined to wheelchairs for years.
这些人坐了多年的轮椅
How could they pass up an opportunity to fly?
他们怎会拒绝一个能飞的机会
That's a deal with the devil nobody would pass up.
这是和魔鬼的交易 没人会拒绝
Oh! Stu!
斯图
Michael, Michael, heads up.
迈克尔 迈克尔 当心
Nice.
漂亮
Time, ref, time.
暂停 裁判 暂停
Let's go. Bring it in, guys.
咱们过去
That was a hell of a play you made.
你的表现相当精彩
I'm impressed.
真让我刮目相看
These newbies don't know how to play defense.
这些新来的不知道怎么防守
Is that right? Yeah.
是那样吗 没错
No "D"? No "D".
缺乏防守 缺乏防守
Michael. Yeah.
迈克尔 来了
Go get 'em.
拿下他们
Tough sport, huh?
挺野的运动 是吧
Brutal.
是残酷
Must be quite a rush.
肯定很激烈
Why aren't you out there?
你怎么不在场上呢
Never been healthy enough to play.
我这身体没办法打球
But you wish you could though, don't you?
但你希望自己可以 不是吗
I wish a lot of things.
我梦想过很多事
But I stopped believing in leprechauns and miracles
但我早已不相信有妖精
a long time ago.
或奇迹的存在了
What if I told you I could give you a miracle?
如果我跟你说我能赋予你奇迹呢
What is it?
那是什么
Osmium.
锇
From the dead men's blood in solid form.
从死者血液中提取的固态锇
I had the morgue send me over the corpses' blood
我让停尸房♥的人把尸体的血液送来
so I could isolate it.
以便我进行提取
Speaking of which,
说到这
perhaps you could dispose of the excess.
也许你可以帮我把多余的血处理掉
I went to Quantico for this?
我去匡蒂科是为了干这事的吗
So all the victims had different doctors?
所有被害人都有各自的医生
And different insurance carriers.
上的保险也不一样
They must have something in common
除患有相同疾病外
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表