剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
It's like nothing ever happened.
就像什么都没发生过似的
Just like nothing ever happened.
就像什么都没发生过似的
Excuse me, agents.
打扰一下 探员们
Have you seen Colonel Broyles?
你们有见过布洛伊上校吗
He's late to work this morning.
今天早上他迟到了
Have you tried calling him?
你打过电♥话♥给他吗
Yes, I tried calling him at home too
打了 我还打过他家里的电♥话♥
and his wife said that he did not come home last night
他妻子说他昨晚就没回家
and that is very unlike him.
这不是他的作风
I've never been a big fan of needles.
我都快变成打♥针♥狂了
Doctors, needles, hospitals.
医生 针头 医院
Make a fist.
左手握拳
You know, when you're a kid and you're sick,
当你从小就生病
you know, you just--
你就会
You come to hate 'em all.
你会慢慢痛恨这一切
Oh.
算了 不说了
Go ahead.
可以了
Try 'em out.
站起来试试
That's it?
这就完了吗
Only one way to find out.
试试不就知道了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是谢谢你才对
Peter.
彼得
I'm sorry, Olivia.
对不起 奥利维亚
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
You were the only thing that got me through.
你是支持我挺过来的唯一寄托
If it wasn't for you, I would never have made it back.
要不是你 我可能就回不来了
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表