剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I know we have a lot to figure out.
我知道我们之间还有很多事得解决
There's your job, and there's my job,
你的工作 我的工作
and there's my mother.
还有我母亲
Look, being away from you made me realize
但与你分隔两地让我意识到
how much I can't stand being away from you.
我是多么地离不开你
Olivia Dunham...
奥利维亚·德纳姆...
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
我愿意
Seriously?
真不是时候
Hello?
你好
Hey. Where are you?
嘿 你在哪呢
It's Lincoln.
是林肯
I'm just leaving the house. What's up?
我正准备出门 怎么了
Don't come down here. We got a hit.
别过来了 有新线索
Six months ago, Silva purchased a plasmid array.
六个月前 席尔瓦曾购买♥♥过质粒阵列
He had it shipped to a warehouse in Brooklyn.
他把它运去了布鲁克林的一间仓库
I'm sending you the address now.
地址给你发去了
Silva's unit is number 21.
席尔瓦的仓库是21号♥
I already walked the perimeter.
这周围我都看过了
No sign of any other cars.
没有看到其他车辆
What?
怎么了
I said yes.
我答应了
Frank asked me, and I said yes.
弗兰克向我求婚 我答应了
And?
然后呢
You happy?
你高兴吗
Yeah. I am.
是的 高兴
Good.
很好
Then I am too.
那我也高兴
Watch your step.
当心脚下
Thank you.
谢谢
I think someone's here.
我觉得这里有人
Olivia!
奥利维亚
Olivia!
奥利维亚
Damn it!
见鬼
No signal.
没信♥号♥♥
Please try again.
请重试
Where's Lincoln?
林肯呢
Come on, there's got to be something.
快找 肯定有用的上的东西
There's got to be...
肯定有...
Yes!
好极了
There are more agents on their way here now.
其他探员正往这里赶来
I think we both know that's not true.
我想我们都知道这不是真的
Come on, do yourself a favor and just let me go.
为你自己好 放我走吧
They'll thank me.
人们会感激我的
The whole world...
整个世界...
will thank me.
都会感激我的
Thank you for what-- your vaccine?
谢你什么 你的疫苗吗
Is that what you're talking about--
你是在说你的
your vaccine?
疫苗吗
For someone who wants to save lives,
对于你这种想救人一命的人来说
you sure don't have much of a problem
杀几个人于你而言还真是
killing people.
小事一桩
How many did Salk sacrifice trying to get his answers...
知道沙克功成名就前 还有巴斯德
Pasteur... in the name of science?
以科学的名义牺牲了多少生命吗
When the sheep died out,
羊灭绝以后
I tried cows, goats, primates.
我试过用牛羊以及灵长类
None of them could host the beetles.
可没有一种能作为这种虫子的宿主
Humans were my only option.
万般无奈我只能选择用人类
What about stopping the research?
为何不停止这项研究呢
That wasn't an option?
那难道不是一种选择吗
No.
才不是
Because I was too close.
因为我就快完成这项研究了
And now...
眼下
Now I'm...
我正在
My work is...
我的工作
Is nearly complete.
就快完成了
Did you ever ask yourself what you're leaving behind?
你有扪心自问过自己抛弃了什么吗
I have an ability.
我有这项才能
I was on a path.
我走上了这条道路
I had a calling,
听到了召唤
and the world changed on me.
世界改变了我
It simply...
它就这样简单地
Changed and robbed me of my legacy.
改变了我并夺走我的遗产
This...
这个
World.
世界
This decaying madness...
这种使人衰败的疯狂
Robbed me.
抽空了我
Come on.
我能行
This is Agent Lee.
我是李探员
I need a tactical unit immediately at my location.
立刻派一支战术小组到我所在的位置
See, the second batch of specimen
明白吗 第二批标本
were almost mature enough, but not quite.
都近乎发育完全了 不过还差一点点
And then I realized...
然后我意识到
A queen can hatch her own eggs.
虫皇能自己孵卵
She can create a legion, enough for my vaccine.
她能孵出大批的幼虫以供我研制疫苗
One more human host...
只需要再来一个人类宿主
To bring the queen beetle to term.
就能孵化虫皇了
But it's over now,
一切都结束了
'cause we know who you are.
我们知道你的身份了
You don't understand.
你不会懂的
The gestation has already begun.
新生命已经在孕育之中了
What did you give me?
你给我喝了什么
What the hell did you give me?
你究竟给我喝了什么鬼东西
Don't move!
不准动
Lincoln.
林肯
Lincoln, don't shoot him. That's up to him.
林肯 不要开枪 那得看他表现
No. We need his help.
不 我们需要他的帮助
I've been infected.
我被感染了
Don't worry, Liv.
别担心 小奥
I'm gonna take care of you.
我来照顾你
Down! Now!
立刻跪下
Down!
跪下
Olivia! Frank!
奥利维亚 弗兰克
Oh, Frank, Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克
He dosed her.
他给她下了药
Oh, Frank, he made me drink the water.
弗兰克 他让我喝下了那些水
Somebody bag that glass!
去个人把那只杯子包起来
What do we do...
我们该怎么做
To stop the infestation?
才能阻止寄生蔓延
What do we do to stop it?
我们该怎么做才能阻止它
Get her to the hospital. Let me go!
快送她去医院 放开我
Get her to the hospital. You're running out of time.
快送她去医院 时间不多了
Go. Go!
走走走
She's been infected with a deadly parasite.
她感染了一种致命的寄生虫
The next ten minutes are critical.
接下来的十分钟是很关键的
In my kit, there's a vial of metrifonate.
在我的急救箱里有一小瓶美曲磷酯
It's an antiparasitic.
是一种抗寄生虫药
Liv. Yeah.
小奥 是
I'm gonna do everything I can. Just hold on.
我会尽力救你 坚持住
Everybody out...
都给我出去
Now!
现在
Tell me how to save her.
告诉我该怎么救她
You have one more chance.
再给你一次机会
Tell me!
告诉我
If you want your friend to live,
如果你想让你朋友活下去的话
put down the gun and do exactly as I say.
放下枪 照我说的做
What do you want?
你究竟想怎样
Bring me those panels over there...
把那些玻片拿给我
And I'll tell you how to save your friend.
我就告诉你怎么救你的朋友
B.P.'s 140 over 90.
血压140/90
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表