剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, what's the most direct route to that wing?
到展厅最近的路线是什么
You mean you want to go in? You can't.
你要进去吗 不可以
It's not safe.
现在里面很危险
Battalion commander said he'd never seen anything like it.
队长说他从未见过这样的景象
Lightning coming out of thin air.
毫无缘由的就蹦出闪电
Inside the museum?
发生在博物馆里吗
Inside all the buildings on the block.
发生在这个街区所有的大楼里
Okay, well, that's a chance we're gonna have to take.
就算危险也得试一试
Uh, go through the front entrance.
穿过前门
That's the quickest route.
从那里走最快
Please be considerate.
进去后请务必小心
We've lost enough priceless artwork for one day.
今天我们已经损失了很多珍贵的展品
You have our word.
我们保证会很谨慎
Here's everything,
资料都在这里了
including the latest raw data from Massive Dynamic.
包括巨力集团最新的第一手资料
Excellent.
太棒了
Let's mark all the spots
接下来就要标出
where lightning has struck more than once.
被闪电击中超过两次的位置
Because lightning shouldn't strike twice?
因为闪电不可能两次击中同一地点吗
No, that's a myth.
不 那都是瞎编的
As we know, lightning can and does
科学早已证明 在特定条件下
strike twice, given the right conditions.
闪电的确有击中过同一地点两次
But the frequency of multiple strikes, that we measure.
但我们要测量的 是两次闪电的频率
You think this is gonna give us the pattern?
你觉得我们可以从中找出规律吗
No, not by itself.
只依靠单一数据可不行
But when we compare it to the frequency
但如果我们把它和异常的地震 辐射
of seismic events and multiple radiation and thermal spikes...
及地热的频率作比较
maybe.
就很有可能
Okay.
好的
Seismic...
地震分布
and radiation...
辐射分布
and thermal.
还有地热分布
What do you see, dear?
亲爱的 你看出来了吗
These x's line up perfectly.
这些位置排布非常整齐
And what else?
还有呢
Fringe events seem to be clustered around two points.
潜科学部被夹在了两个点之间
The foci, and a rift
这些焦点 还有空隙
seems to be forming on the axis between them,
似乎是绕轴心排列的
like they're tugging at each other.
仿佛在相互拖曳
Walter, this is the exact location
沃尔特 轴心位置的一端
where our machine is housed.
就是我们机器的放置点
But why Liberty Island?
但另一端为什么会在自♥由♥岛呢
Walternate.
是沃尔特乙
Do you understand what you're suggesting?
你明白你说的事情是有多严重吗
We're talking mass panic.
这可是会造成民众大恐慌的
Do you have a contingency plan in place for that?
你有相应的应变计划吗
Hold on.
你等等
I'll call you back.
我稍后再联♥系♥你
Here we go. A simple visual demonstration.
让我们来做个简单的演示
It's important that you pay attention.
你仔细看好 这很重要
These two magnets...
这两块磁石的周围
create a magnetic field between them.
会产生各自的磁场
As a result, these iron filings
所以呢 这些铁屑
line up in a pattern consistent with that field.
会根据磁场范围来排列
Your point?
你的意思是
The two machines, they're acting just like the magnets.
两台机器就好比是这两块磁铁
Only in this case, across universes.
差别只是它们分处不同世界
The pull between them creating this swath of events.
它们之间的拉力形成了这种排列
At one end, the hangar where we keep our machine.
一端是我们安顿机器的基地机棚
The other end, Liberty Island.
而另一端则是自♥由♥岛
The location of the department of Defense Headquarters on the other side.
那就是平行世界的国防部总部
Which is where Walternate must have built his machine.
也就是沃尔特乙放他机器的位置
There's no other explanation.
除此之外 别无其他可能了
But if...
但是 如果
we move our machine to the same spot as theirs...
我们把机器放到与他们的机器同一地点
we stall the pace of destruction.
破坏将可延缓
You want to move our machine 100 miles and over water
你是想把我们的机器移到一百英里外
and park it offshore from the most densely populated city
并改放到全国人口最密集的城市
in the country?
的河对岸吗
Yes.
没错
Astrid's already working out
阿斯特丽德已经计划好
the logistics of stable transport.
最佳运输路线了
But when the two machines are brought together,
但是两台机器放到同一地点
won't that increase the intensity of events in that spot?
不会增加那一地区的的事故吗
Yes, but it will buy us time.
会 可是我们能争取到更多时间
Olivia's looking for a way to get Peter inside the machine.
奥利维亚正在寻找让彼得进入机器的方法
We just have to contain the damage until she succeeds
我们只需要控制灾情 等到她成功
and pray that peter is ready.
并祈祷彼得到时已准备就绪
Phillip...
飞利浦
I know it sounds crazy...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
But it's our only viable option.
但这是我们唯一可行的选择了
There it is. The key?
就是这个了 钥匙吗
I don't see it. That's the beauty.
看不出来啊 妙处就在这里
No one can.
谁都看不出
Sam?
山姆
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Is it the lights?
是灯发出的吗
It's not the lights.
不是
Get down!
趴下
Okay, you get the key.
你去拿钥匙
I'll disable the alarm.
我去解除警报装置
It's not working.
不管用啊
It was short circuited by the lightning.
被闪电弄短路了
We won't make it.
我们走不了了
Oh my God, Sam.
太神了吧 山姆
I work in a bowling alley.
我可是在保龄球馆工作啊
Okay, come on.
好了 走吧
That's the key?
这就是钥匙吗
Incredible.
真神奇啊
Okay, so what do I do?
好吧 我该怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I told you, the instructions are incomplete.
我跟你说了 指示并不完整
I mean, there's nowhere for it to go.
上面没有能吻合的钥匙孔啊
Are you sure that this is the right key?
你确定就是这把钥匙吗
Yeah, are you kidding?
这不是废话嘛
My father took me to the museum
我爸爸带我去了那博物馆
hundreds of times.
不下几百次了
Believe me, you have no idea how boring those...
相信我 你是无法想象那有多无聊
You did it.
你成功了
Sam?
山姆
That's the crowbar?
这就是撬棒吗
I mean, what is it?
这是什么东西啊
It's you.
是你
What does the drawing mean, Walter,
沃尔特 这画是什么意思
and why am I in it?
为什么会有我
Well, if it's a companion to the original picture,
如果这是原来那张画的延续
it means that you and Peter both
那就意味着你和彼得两个人
have a connection to the machine.
都与机器有联♥系♥
But why?
为什么呢
I mean, why am I connected to it?
我为什么会跟它有联♥系♥呢
Perhaps your friend here could enlighten us.
说不定你的朋友能提点一下我们
No.
不能
I mean, all I know
我只知道
is the original manuscript is very clear on this point.
原手稿明确的表示
The lockbox contains the crowbar.
锁盒里装着撬棒
Then the answer is unavoidable.
那么答案就呼之欲出了
Apparently, you have the ability
显然 你有能力
to turn off the force field
关掉阻止彼得进入机器的能量场
that's keeping Peter out and open the machine
并能使机器持续敞开 让彼得
for long enough for him to get inside.
有足够的时间进入机器
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表