剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
to identifying the list of shapeshifters on that drive.
试图利用那个硬盘找出变形人
How would he know that?
他是怎么知道的
Because someone on our side may have told him.
因为我们这里有人向他告密
We got a mole.
我们有内奸
Well?
怎么样
I'd cut back on fried foods.
我应该劝你少吃油炸食品
But your lab work, the E.E.G. Readings,
但是你的各项身体指标 脑电波
it all looks pretty standard.
都很正常
Nothing to indicate you and the machine
没有迹象指明你和那个机器
share an electromagnetic signature.
在共享一个电磁信♥号♥♥
And there's nothing out of the ordinary?
一切都正常吗
Well, like I told your father,
是的 就像我跟你父亲说的一样
your heart rate was a bit elevated.
你的心率有所上升
But that could be adrenaline, nerves, stress.
但那可能是肾上腺素者或者压力的问题
Doctor, come on, when I got within 50 feet of that machine,
拜托 博士 我在离那机器50英尺远
things started flying around the room.
就开始神游太虚
My nose started bleeding.
我开始流鼻血
You're honestly trying to tell me
说实话 你觉得
that that's just a coincidence?
这只是巧合吗
No. I'm telling you we still have no idea
不 我只是想说
how any of that happened,
我们现在对你的情况毫无头绪
but from a medical standpoint,
但是从医学角度来看
you seem perfectly normal.
你完全正常
I'm willing to run more tests.
我很乐意再多做些测试
But, frankly, I thought you'd be relieved.
但是 老实说 我觉得没这个必要了
Well, hey, you're the doctor.
好吧 你说了算
Peter.
彼得
Agent Dunham called.
德探员的电♥话♥
They found a dead shapeshifter.
他们找到了个死掉的变形人
She thinks someone on the inside
她觉得内部有人
must be feeding Walternate information.
偷偷地给沃尔特乙提供信息
Let's go.
我们走
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
We assume the shapeshifter was killed
我们假设这个变形人被杀的原因是
because someone knew it was just a matter of time
因为某些人知道我们找到他
before we ID'd him.
只是时间问题
We need to round up anybody who had access
我们必须找出还有哪些人
to the other Olivia's hard drive.
看过奥利维亚的硬盘
We're already on it.
我们已经在查了
All the FBI decryption teams,
所有联调局的密♥码♥破译小组
anybody in Massive Dynamic.
巨力集团里头的人
Okay, Peter.
够了 彼得
Trust me, we're on top of it.
相信我 调查正在进行中
We're questioning every one of them as we speak.
我们在这说话的同时那些人正在接受问讯
In fact, that's what Walter and Nina are doing
实际上 沃尔特和尼娜正在巨力集团
at Massive Dynamic now.
忙这些事情
What about the rest of her file?
那她剩下的档案呢
Does it mention any other shapeshifters other than Baird?
有没有提到除了贝尔德以外的人
Well, Newton's mentioned.
有提到牛顿
and if there are two of them,
既然已经出现了两个
we're assuming there are more.
我们就假设会有更多
But there are hundreds of names throughout the file.
但是名单里有上百个人
Just lists of government employees, local cops.
还只是政♥府♥雇员还有本地警♥察♥的名单
We're running profiles on all of them now.
我们正在研读这些人的档案
We're looking for anything that might indicate
寻找他们在日常生活中
a recent change in behavior.
有没有异动
Anything which would suggest having been replaced
一切可能表明他被变形人
by a shapeshifter.
替换了的迹象
All right, well, it looks like a big job.
看起来这可是项大工程啊
So how can we help you sift through the data?
我们如何来帮你甄别信息
Um, it's probably not a good idea.
嗯 这样可能不太好
Why not?
为什么
Because she wrote about me.
因为里头有关于我的事情
Yeah.
是啊
Some parts of this read like a diary.
有部分类似日记的记录
You're quite prominent.
你占了很大的篇幅
We should get to massive dynamic.
我们该去巨力集团了
Okay, well, call me if you find something.
好的 那有什么消息立刻通知我
State your full name, please.
你的全名是什么
Special agent Matthew Nicholas Goldin.
特别探员马修·尼古拉斯·高尔丁
Does the name "Michael baird" mean anything to you?
听说过迈克尔·贝尔德这个名字吗
No, it does not.
不 没有
Where were you born?
你在哪出生的
Brooklyn, New York.
纽约布鲁克林
How many more are there?
还有几个人
22 of our people. Another 7 from the FBI.
22个我们的人 还有7个联调局的
So far, all the blood tests have come back negative.
到现在为止 所有的血液测试结果为阴性
But that doesn't rule out the possibility of a human mole.
但是也不能排除内奸是人类的可能性
Lie detectors are unreliable.
测谎仪不是那么可靠
He's right. People beat them all the time.
他说得对 人们经常能瞒过它
Not this one.
但这个除外
William designed it.
这是威廉设计的
It measures the slightest shift in facial muscles,
它能够检测出人类因压力或情绪波动
which allows us a link to stress and a particular emotion.
从而产生的面部肌肉最微小的变化
His facial muscles tell us that his stress
他的面部肌肉活动告诉我们
is not connected to feelings of guilt or shame.
他问心无愧
Very clever.
真是天才
I wish I'd thought of it.
真希望我能早点想到这些
We need to keep everybody in custody
在我们找到内奸之前
until we find the leak.
我们必须一直监视他们
There are nearly 30 people on the list.
那份名单上有近30个人
I'm not sure that's practical.
这么做不太现实
Do you actually want to catch this mole, Nina?
你是真心想找出这个内奸吗 尼娜
Do you know the identity of anyny shashifter?
你知道任何其他变形人的身份吗
No, I don't.
不 我不知道
Do you know anything about the murder...
你知道任何关于那个凶手的事情吗
Walter, do you have a moment?
沃尔特 出来一下好吗
Yes. Yes, of course.
好的 当然
Have you ever given anyone information
你是否给任何人提供过信息
to assist in the murder of a shapeshifter?
去协助杀害这个变形人
No, I haven't.
不 我没有
You were right.
你说的对
I found william's research.
我找到了威廉的研究
His notes suggest that he designed
他的笔记表明
a retroviral serum based on your DNA
他根据你的DNA设计了一种抗病毒血清
that will regrow your brain tissue.
可用来再造脑组织
That's wonderful.
好极了
Oh, thank you, Belly. Walter,
谢谢你 贝利 沃尔特
William experimented with lab animals first.
威廉先在动物身上进行过试验
A rat and a chimpanzee.
有老鼠和黑猩猩
Now, back in the '90s, we had a small lab fire.
但上世纪九十年代 实验室发生过火灾事故
The original labels were destroyed.
原标签遭到损毁
I'm going to ask the lab
我会让实验室
to run diagnostics on all three.
诊断这三个血清样本
Then they should be able to tell us which one
到时我们就能知道
was made for you.
哪个是为你而制的了
Walter.
沃尔特
Don't worry. I've snorted worse.
别担心 我试过更糟的
A few good whiffs
吸一点点
and my brain should be able to begin to regrow
我大脑应该就能重塑
its missing parts.
其缺失的部分了
And what if the serum is not based on your DNA?
要是这份血清同你DNA不相符怎么办
Well, I'll probably get a rash.
那我可能会出疹子
Well, I'm afraid we've got a bigger problem on our hands.
恐怕目前我们手上的麻烦更大
I'm worried about Peter.
我担心彼得会出事
So am I. But that's what this is all about.
我又何尝不是 所以才这么折腾
Peter has endured a lot recently.
彼得最近经历了太多事情
Maybe he should talk with someone.
也许他应该找人谈谈心
No, what I'm trying to say is there are people
别 我想强调的是我们有训练良好的人
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表