剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Now, just...relax.
现在 放松
All I know is she was scared.
我只知道她当时受了惊吓
She kept on saying people were trying to convince her
她一直说有人试图让她确信
that she was someone that she wasn't.
她是另一个人
What people? People she was running away from.
哪些人 她正逃离的那些人
You guys, I guess.
我猜就是你们
So she said she wanted to go home.
所以她说她要回家
Yeah. To some guy. Named Peter.
对 去找一个人 叫彼得
Peter?
彼得
That was his name.
是他的名字
Look, I didn't want to get involved in any of this.
听着 我并不想和这事扯上任何关系
But she...
可她
she got to me.
她找上了我
And you said after you helped her get to Liberty Island,
你说在你帮她逃到自♥由♥岛后
you didn't see her again?
你就再没见过她了
I didn't expect to.
我没想过会再遇到她
Till I ran into her a few weeks ago on the street.
直到几周前我在街上碰到她
Only she acted like she didn't know me.
只是她表现得跟不认识我似的
Like her mind got wiped.
就像她的记忆被清除了一样
When someone knows you
当有人认识你
and then all of a sudden they don't...
然后他们突然又不记得你了
I don't know. I-I got worried.
我想不通 我 我有些担心
Look, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here, guys.
听着 我不想惹麻烦 两位
There's some things a guy like me shouldn't know about.
有些事不是我这种人该知道的
I get it.
这我明白
But you start hearing things about some other universe...
可一旦听说关于另一个宇宙的事
It's hard to ignore.
这很难忘记
What did you just say?
你刚说什么
What about my taxi?
我的出租车怎么办
Okay, this is...
好吧 这
seriously messed up.
彻底乱套了
He knows way too many details to be lying.
他知道的细节太多了不像是在说谎
What are you thinkin'?
你怎么想
Remember after Liv's breakdown
还记得小奥崩溃之后
when she came back to field duty? Yeah.
刚回来工作那会儿吗 记得
You asked me if I thought it was possible
你问过我有没有可能
for our Olivia to be switched with the one
我们的奥利维亚
from the other universe.
和那边的调包了
And you said I was crazy.
你当时说我疯了
What if you're not?
那要是你没疯呢
Hello?
你好
Marilyn? It's Rosa.
是玛丽莲吗 我是罗莎
I've left several messages for Olivia,
我给奥利维亚留了几条留言
but I couldn't reach her.
但一直联♥系♥不上她
Oh, well...I'm sure
是吗 我想肯定是
something must have come up at work.
工作上有事耽搁了
Do you have her test results back?
你拿到她的检测报告了吗
Yes.
拿到了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Olivia is a carrier for VPE.
奥利维亚患有流行性病毒性惊厥
Listen, I'd like Olivia to meet with a trauma counselor
我想让奥利维亚见见这里的心理创伤咨♥询♥师
here on staff, Beau Amaral.
博·阿马拉尔
He's wonderful. He can talk to her.
他很不错 他能和她谈谈
I'm sure that'll be helpful.
我肯定这会很有帮助
Marilyn?
玛丽莲
I'm here.
我在
Tell Olivia to call me when you talk to her.
你和奥利维亚联♥系♥上就让她打电♥话♥给我
I'd like to schedule the procedure as soon as possible
我希望能尽快安排该项目
before there's any risk to her health.
以防她的健康受到任何伤害
Okay, I'll tell her just as soon as she calls back.
好 她一回电♥话♥我会立马转告她
Thank you, Rosa. Bye.
谢谢你 罗莎 再见
Doctor, we're ready.
医生 我们准备好了
What...
你们
What... what are you doing to me?
你们在对我做什么
And this all from a cab driver.
这都是一名司机说的
Yes.
对
With all due respect, sir...
恕我直言 长官
if there's any truth to what he's saying,
要是他说的有丁点实话
it could be a lead.
可能是个线索
I need to know.
我需要知道
Was our Agent Dunham replaced with theirs?
我们的德探员跟他们的交换过吗
She was. Yes.
是的 换过
And during that time,
在那期间
our Agent Dunham infiltrated their fringe division.
我们的德探员渗入了他们的潜科学部
I wish I was told sooner.
我希望我能早点知道
You weren't told because it was classified.
没告诉你是因为这是机密
Our Agent Dunham returned safely to our side weeks ago.
我们的德探员几周前安全回到了我们这边
And theirs?
那他们那个呢
Sent home.
被送回家了
I'm beginning to think that...
我现在开始觉得
not sharing this information
不跟你说明情况
may hinder your ability to find Olivia.
可能会妨碍你找到奥利维亚
What are you thinkin?
您在想什么
That this all may have something to do
她们交换的事或许跟她
with her abduction?
被绑♥架♥有关吗
Agent Dunham is carrying my grandchild.
德探员怀的是我的孙孩
It wasn't part of the mission.
这本不是任务的一部分
When she was on the other side,
奥利维亚在那边的时候
Olivia and my son got close.
和我儿子亲密无间
I believed the child and Olivia would be safer
我以为如果没有人知道真♥相♥
if no one knew the truth.
他们母子会比较安全
Who else knows about this?
还有谁知道此事
As far as I know, just Olivia and I.
据我所知 只有我和奥利维亚知道
Do you think she could have been taken
您认为她可能是被那边的
by invaders from the other side?
入侵者撸走了吗
I imagine it's possible.
我想这是有可能的
Or, if as you suggest...
亦或 若是如你所言
that this could be an inside job.
也可能是自己人干的
None of us is without enemies.
我们都有宿敌
You're suggesting this may be about you?
您是说这也许是在针对你吗
My son was taken from me, Agent Lee.
我的儿子已被人从我身边夺走 李探员
The notion that I might lose my future grandchild
我绝不能接受再失去我
is simply impossible.
未来的孙孩儿
I will answer your questions.
你的问题我会知无不言
I will give you complete access to Olivia's mission files.
我会允许你查阅奥利维亚所有的任务文档
Whatever it takes... find her.
不惜任何代价 找到她
I'll do my best, sir.
我会尽力而为 长官
How are her ligaments doing?
她的韧带怎么样了
Supple.
很柔软
The chemicals are working.
药剂正在发挥药效
Okay.
好的
Calibrate the joint expander to 18 degrees.
调整关节扩展器到十八度
If her bone can withstand it,
她的骨头要是能承受的了
increase to 23.
就加到二十三度
Hemoglobin count 6.7.
血红蛋白数为6.7
That's low.
太低了
I agree. It's borderline.
同意 处在临界位置
Uteroplacental blood flow is inadequate.
子♥宫♥胎盘供血不足
Is her pain management on schedule?
按时给她镇痛了吗
Yes, doctor.
是的 医生
I gave her the last sedative 20 minutes ago.
我最后一次给她服止痛药是二十分钟前
Administer another 12 units of plasma immediately.
再输十二个单位的血浆
This will be her fifth transfusion.
那就是她的第五次输血了
Duly noted.
我知道
Acceleration at this rate is difficult
即使在最好的情况下
in the best of circumstances.
照此继续加速也很困难的
With her erratic vitals...
她现在生命指标不稳定
We will take appropriate precautions.
我们会采取适当的预防措施
I'm not sure they exist.
我不敢肯定有这样的措施
If her body isn't ready...
如果她的身体没准备好
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表