剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
We have the timetable. There will be no adjustments.
我们按时间表走 不做调整
Initiate phase 2.
进入第二阶段
Have you emptied your bladder?
你尿完了吗
Yeah, I feel really kinda dizzy.
我觉得有点晕
Did you empty your bladder?
你尿完了没有
You're an obstetric nurse.
你是名助产护士
You must feel some kind of calling
你一定是觉得投身这样无私的事业
to do something so selfless.
是你的天职
You know, to help women
帮助女人
bring babies into the world.
把一个新生命带到这世界上
I think I may have VPE.
我想我可能患有VPE
In fact, I probably do.
事实上 可能性非常大
My sister and her baby didn't make it through labor.
我妹妹和她的宝宝就是生产的时候死的
Both their hearts gave out.
两个人的心脏都衰竭了
You cannot be okay with what they're doing to me.
他们这么对我 你不可能不为所动
If you don't make them stop, then they're gonna kill me.
你要是不阻止他们 他们会害死我的
And they're gonna kill the child that I'm carrying.
他们还会害死我肚子里的孩子
You don't have to do...
你不需要做
anything.
任何事
You just have to leave me alone just for a minute.
你只要留我一个人待一会
Please.
求你了
Okay?
好吗
We're starting the next phase in 22 minutes.
二十二分钟后进入下一阶段
And believe me, you don't wanna be standing
相信我 你不会想要站着
when it happens, so stop wasting time.
经历那一切 就别浪费时间了
Empty your bladder and let's get on with this.
你尿干净了 好让我们继续
Whoever kidnapped Olivia
无论是谁绑♥架♥的奥利维亚
knew she was implanted with a subcutaneous tracker.
都知道她被植入了皮下跟踪器
All employees with level 5 clearance
所有安全许可达到五级的雇员
had access to the biometric tracking protocol.
都有权接触生物跟踪协议
I complied the database,
我查过数据库
but without another variable,
但缺少其它变量
the list is fairly extensive.
只会得到一份宽泛的长名单
We have another one.
我们有其它变量
What we're about to tell you requires level 10 clearance.
我们将要告诉你的事要求十级的安全许可
Sir, I'm nowhere near that level.
长官 我离那个级别还差得远呢
Concerning this matter, you are now.
在这件事上 你现在有这个级别了
What is it?
什么事
Agent Dunham is pregnant with Secretary Bishop's grandchild.
德探员怀的是贝部长的孙子
Oh, I see.
我知道了
I'll start by cross-referencing agents with clearance
我会开始交叉排查同时达到安全级别要求
with those who also had access
又能拿到
to Agent Dunham's medical records.
德探员医疗记录的探员名单
Let me know as soon as you're done.
你完成之后马上告诉我
Marilyn's here.
玛丽莲来了
Did you call her?
是你让她来的吗
I thought it was time she knew.
我认为是时候让她知道了
I sure don't want to do this.
我真不想这样
All right, listen, I'll talk to her.
好吧 听着 我去跟她说
You deal with Travis Bickle.
你去找特拉维斯·比克尔[指司机]
Come on. Coppola...
去吧 科波拉
"You talkin' to me?"
"你在跟我讲话"
No idea.
你在说什么
All right. Point is,
好吧 关键是
Henry's probably done with his statement.
亨利应该已经做完笔录
I'll deal with Marilyn.
我来和玛丽莲说
Thank you, Charlie. Yeah, buddy.
多谢 查理 没事 兄弟
We're working every lead.
我们正在追查所有线索
Every agent in this office,
这间办公室的所有探员
they're doing everything they can to find her.
都在竭尽全力地找她
How long has she been missing?
她失踪多久了
I knew that something was wrong because...
我会知道她出事是因为
Dr. Oporto said she wasn't answering her phone calls.
波尔图医生说小奥一直不接她的电♥话♥
Who's Dr. Oporto?
波尔图医生是谁
It's her obstetrician.
她的产科医师
There's a possibility that...
很可能
her kidnapping relates to her pregnancy.
她被绑♥架♥和她怀有身孕有关
She can't have the baby.
她不能生下那孩子
There's--there's no way she can have the baby.
她绝不能生下那孩子
You need help with your slippers?
需要我帮你弄一下拖鞋吗
No.
不用
You're gonna get me out of here.
你得把我弄出去
You're making a big mistake.
你这是大错特错
Help! In here!
救命啊 在这里
You can't leave!
你不能走
Either I leave or you bleed to death.
不是我走 就是你流血过多而死
Where is she?
她人呢
Don't worry. She won't get far.
放心 她逃不了多远
Please, can you let me in?
求你了 能让我进去吗
Help me!
救救我
Impound brought your cab around.
扣押处把你的车还回来了
It should be waiting for you on B-4.
应该正停在地下四层
Valet service, huh?
洗车服务吗
Look, I know you still have questions,
听着 我知道你还有疑问
but I can't impress this on you enough--
但我希望你能铭记
what we've talked about is restricted information.
我们所谈论过的事情都是机密信息
Ah, don't worry. I'm not talking.
放心 我绝口不提
Not that anyone would believe me anyhow.
再说也没人会相信我
This is Agent Lee.
我是李探员
Lincoln! Oh, my god, Olivia.
林肯 天哪 奥利维亚
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm in Chinatown. I'm not exactly sure where.
我在唐人街 但不清楚具体地点
Listen carefully. I want you to look around
听好了 你看看四周
and tell me what you see.
告诉我 你看到了什么
Okay. I see a...
好的 我看到了
a dragon. It's red.
一条红色的龙
And there's a noodle store.
还有一家面馆
Listen, Lincoln, I need a doctor.
听着 林肯 我需要一名医生
I think...I think that the baby's coming.
我觉得 我快要生了
What?
什么
They accelerated the pregnancy.
他们缩短了孕期
All right. You're gonna be okay.
好的 你不会有事的
I need you to speak to my mo--ther!
我要你和我母亲谈 谈
Liv, what's happening?
小奥 出什么事了
Olivia, can you hear me?
奥利维亚 你听得见我说话吗
I need a trace on that call that originated in Chinatown!
马上定位从唐人街打出的那通电♥话♥
I know a shortcut. Yeah?
我知道一条捷径 是吗
I'm a cabbie. I know every shortcut.
我可是名出租车司机 最会抄近路了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Oh, god, I need help!
天哪 谁能帮帮我
She called from a phone booth. Canal and market.
她用的公用电♥话♥亭 卡纳尔街马基特街岔口
Did you get that?
你听到了吗
Canal and market. Got it.
卡纳尔街马基特街 知道了
Yeah. We're close.
好的 我们快到了
What about the medical team?
医疗队怎么样了
They're en route.
他们已经出发了
Tell them she's in labor.
告诉他们她在临产
That's impossible.
这不可能
No. They accelerated her pregnancy.
不 他们缩短了她的孕期
Lincoln. Listen to me.
林肯 听我说
I spoke to Marilyn. There's something wrong.
我和玛丽莲谈过 出了点岔子
She won't make it through delivery.
她挺不过分娩的
Fringe division!
潜科学部门
Out of the way!
大家闪开
Oh! Oh, Lincoln, I think the baby's coming.
林肯 我觉得我快生了
Let's get her inside.
带她到里面去
Right here, right here.
就放在这 就放在这
Olivia...
奥利维亚
My name is Henry.
我是亨利
I delivered my little girl in the back of my cab.
我在自己的车后座 接生过我女儿
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表