剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
The plan... is to find Olivia
计划 就是找到奥利维亚
and guide her out.
然后带她出去
We just have to start looking.
我们这就开始找吧
Wal-- walter!
沃 沃尔特
Amazing, isn't it?
太妙了 是吧
How are we supposed to pick Olivia out?
我们要如何把奥利维亚捞出来
All these people are dressed like they raided her closet.
每个人都整得跟打劫了她家衣柜似的
More likely, she equipped them
其实呢 是她依照她的喜好
according to her preferences.
装备了这些路人
Our fault, I fear.
恐怕错在我们
Cortexiphan subjects experience a strong desire
克特西芬使实验对象拥有
to blend in, to stay in the background.
调和融入了背景之中的强烈欲望
They were designed that way.
他们就是被设定成那样的
Designed that way?
设定
Peter.
彼得
What is that?
那是什么
I believe it's Morse code.
我看是摩斯电码
And unless I'm mistaken,
那是求救信♥号♥♥
that's an S.O.S.
除非是我看错了
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Chocolate pudding. My favorite.
巧克力布丁 我的最爱
Ah, come on, Walter,
你不是吧 沃尔特
You can't seriously be thinking about eating right now.
现在可不是想着吃的时候
Of course not. I just had lunch.
当然不是了 我吃过午饭来的
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm asking who it is.
我问他是谁
It's Olivia! She's found us.
是奥利维亚 她找到我们了
Tell her to stay there. We're on our way.
告诉她待那里别动 我们马上动身
Any changes?
有变化吗
No.
没有
They all seem oddly peaceful.
他们都处于诡异的平静中
Do you really think it's possible
把人的意识上传到电脑里
to upload a person's consciousness to a computer?
你真觉得这能行得通吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just following Bell's instructions.
我只是遵照贝尔的指示行事
The aim is for the computer
其目的在于
to mimic the behavior of neurons.
让电脑模拟神经元行为
I never understood
我一直想不通
why Walter was so drawn to licorice.
为什么沃尔特对甘草糖如此执着
But look at it.
你看它
The swirl...
这螺纹
It's Bernini's spiral altar at St. Peter's.
是圣彼得大教堂里 贝尔尼尼建造的螺旋铜柱
It...doesn't end.
无止境
Did you clean that up?
你整理过桌子了吗
Yeah.
对
I thought I'd help you clear the table.
我帮你把那桌子清理了
You touched the tray with the sugar cubes?
你碰过那个放方糖的托盘吗
Sure.
是啊
Why?
怎么了
Have you ever taken LSD?
你以前试过迷幻药吗
The towers are out of proportion.
那两塔不成比例
We should be closer by now.
我们现在应该快到了
It's Olivia's mind
奥利维亚的意识
assigning importance.
决定重要性
Our surroundings represent
我们周围的环境代表了
her emotional landscape, don't forget.
她的情感景象 别忘了
Oh. Oh, my.
不是吧
Olivia's stepfather.
奥利维亚的继父
What? Where?
什么 在哪
Over there! That's--that's him!
那边 就是 就是他
Olivia's stepfather.
奥利维亚的继父
Walter, I'm...
沃尔特 我
getting a bad feeling about this.
感觉不妙
Any suggestions?
可有对策
Yes.
有
Run!
跑
The cab!
上出租车
Wait, wait, wait. You're driving?
等 等 等下 你能开车吗
Okay.
没问题
What the hell was that?
这什么鬼情况
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快 快 快
Peter...I made a skid.
彼得 我刚刹车漂移了
There. The elevators.
那边 电梯
Walter! Peter. Hello.
沃尔特 彼得 你们好啊
Nina! Are you a sight for sore eyes!
尼娜 看到你我心旷神怡
We're looking for Olivia.
我们在找奥利维亚
Olivia? We think she's in an office
奥利维亚 她在办公室吧
near the top on the north side.
靠近顶楼北侧
Walter thinks it's Bell's office.
沃尔特觉得那是贝尔的办公室
Okay.
好的
This elevator is the fastest one.
这部电梯最快
It will take you directly
可以直达
to the private lobby of the upper floors.
顶楼的私人会客厅
Walter!
沃尔特小心
Come on.
走吧
Okay.
没事了
She tried to kill us.
她要杀我们
You saw.
你也看见了
Why is everyone trying to kill us?
为什么所有人都想杀了我们
I don't like this place.
我不喜欢这里
Me neither.
我也是
Olivia? You in there?
奥利维亚 你在吗
Careful, Peter.
小心 彼特
We don't know what her mind's put
在她的潜意识里 门后有什么
on the other side of this door.
还未可知
We should be ready for anything.
要时刻保持警惕
Belly.
贝利
I lied. Olivia's not here.
我骗了你们 奥利维亚不在这里
I was concerned if you knew it was just me,
我担心如果你们知道了
Peter wouldn't let you come rescue me.
彼特不会同意让你来救我
Belly... why are you a cartoon?
贝利 你怎么变成卡♥通♥人物了
I'd ask yourselves the same question.
你们又何尝不是呢
I found myself on the street,
我发现自己在大街上
but neither of you were nearby.
你们都不在我身边
And then a car tried to run me down,
有辆车试图来撞我
so I came here.
所以我逃到这里
I assumed it would be a safe haven...
本以为这里会是个避难处
but then I encountered Nina.
结果碰到了尼娜
I don't understand.
我不明白
If this is all a projection of Olivia's mind,
如果这些都是奥利维亚潜意识的反映
why is everything turning against us?
为何要处处针对我们
When she came to us in the lab, she asked for help.
她来到实验室 是有求于我们
What I'm starting to think
我不禁开始去想
is that when my mind entered hers,
当我的思维入侵她的大脑
her ego became confused--
她的自我感到困惑
her sense of self.
她的自我意识
Which, in turn,
于是 反过来
initiated the darker part of her subconscious,
激发了她潜意识里的阴暗面
allowing her deepest fears to run rampant.
释放出内心深处的恐惧
Explain that.
有道理
We're saying that Olivia is not aware
就是说 她并没有意识到
that Belly's consciousness entered hers.
贝利的意识进入了她的大脑
As far as she's concerned,
对她来说
one minute she was fine, the next minute she was set adrift
朝不保夕 无依无靠
in her innermost thoughts.
才是她最大的恐惧
It's her fears that are causing the siege.
所有这些围攻 都来自她的恐惧感
Then, in that case, she's not lost, she's hiding.
就是说 她没有迷失 而是躲起来了
That's what she does.
她就是这样
When Olivia is afraid, she retreats.
每当感到害怕 她就会退缩
That's not good.
这就不妙了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表