剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Appears so. Type "A" positive.
没错 血型是A型
It's fairly common.
很常见的一种
I'm "A" positive along with 1/3 of the population.
三分之一的人包括我都是A型血
I'm searching Massive Dynamics' personnel files now
我现在正搜索巨力集团的人员资料
and there is only one person with that blood type
能接触到人造奥利维亚文件的人当中
who had access to Fauxlivia's files.
只有一人是这个血型
Brandon Fayette. Nina sharp's chief scientist.
布兰登·费耶特 尼娜的首席科学家
Spare some change, lady?
给点钱吧 女士
Yeah. Sure.
行啊
Don't move.
不许动
Can I swallow?
我能咽下去吗
Hey, Bermudez.
贝穆德斯
Have you ever killed a shapeshifter?
你是否杀过变形人
No.
否
I've been going to the gym though.
不过我常去健身房♥
I'm kind of stoked you'd think I'd have that kind of strength.
所以我很欣慰 你居然认为我有这力气
You can keep asking me questions.
你可以继续问我问题
The machine isn't gonna give you
但这仪器不会告诉你第二个答案
a different answer because I didn't do it.
因为我没有做过
He's right.
他说得对
Machine says he's telling the truth.
仪器表明他没有说谎
Hi. What have you got?
有何进展了
It's not Brandon.
杀手不是布兰登
We questioned him and he passed the polygraph.
我们问了他 测谎仪显示他没说谎
Well, that's not unheard of.
这并不新奇
Lots of people defy a polygraph.
很多人能躲过测谎仪
Not this one.
这个不一样
Okay, which one of these haven't you gone through?
这里面哪些文件你还没看过
I understand why nobody wants me to read these files.
我知道为什么大家都不希望我看
But what's written here is in the past
但这所写的已成为历史了
and what is important is the future.
而未来才是关键
Somewhere in here are the names
还活着的变形人
of the remaining shapeshifters.
就在这些名字里
And we're running out of options.
我们已经山穷水尽了
Yes. And we have to find them
没错 一定得
before whoever's killing them does.
抢在那凶手前找到他们
Believe me. I know.
放心 我明白
Broyles is calling me every 20 minutes
布洛伊隔二十分钟
to tell me the same thing.
就提醒我这件事
At this point, it's not
目前 我担心的
just the shapeshifters that I'm worried about.
不仅仅是变形人而已
I mean, if we can find the next target
如果我们能找到下个目标
and surveil him, maybe we can catch this guy.
然后监视他 说不定可以抓住那杀手
Look, I am really thankful for your help. Seriously.
我真的很感谢你的帮忙
But I've been through this whole stack already.
但这一大叠我全看过了
But I'm not just another set of eyes.
我可不是简单的另一双眼睛
We're the same.
我和另外的奥利维亚
The other Olivia and me.
我们是一个人
I should be able to think the same way.
我的思维也应该和她一样
So maybe I'm gonna be able to find a pattern.
所以我也许能找到其中的线索
Hello?
喂
Walter, it's Nina.
沃尔特 我是尼娜
Nina. I was just thinking about you.
尼娜 我刚还想到你呢
The first sample is definitely chimpanzee.
第一个样品绝对是大猩猩
You can label it now.
你能贴上标签了
First sample?
什么第一个样品
Belly's serum. I'm ready for round two.
贝利的血清 我准备试第二个了
Actually, I was calling for Peter.
实际上 我是打来找彼得的
He's not with you?
他不在你那边吗
Has he finished the tests already?
他已经完成测试了吗
Finished? No, no, that's why I'm calling.
什么完成 不 我正为这事打给你呢
I wanted to schedule a round of tests.
我想安排新一轮测试
But Olivia said--
但奥利维亚说
I must've misunderstood.
我一定听错了
Walter, I understand how you feel about this testing.
沃尔特 我理解你对于这测试的看法
And I know that Peter is reticent as well.
我也看得出 彼得对此也有所保留
But I also know that you understand
但我相信你也明白
why these tests are so important.
这些测试的重要性
Will you tell him I called?
你会帮我转告他的吧
Yes. I'll give him the message.
当然 我会跟他说的
You okay?
你没事吧
"It's strange,
"很奇怪
"but at moments when I'm with PB,
"每当我和彼得在一起
"I find myself forgetting what I'm here for.
"我好像忘记了我来这儿的目的
"PB's different than I expected him to be.
"彼得和我所想的截然不同
"A sincerity behind his eyes.
"他那双眼传达的真挚
"A deep-seated goodness.
"内心深处的善良
"It's hard not to get caught up in it.
"很难不被这所吸引
Not to get caught up in him."
"不因此被他所吸引"
You know, this may have started out as a mission,
你知道吗 可能这一开始只是个任务
but it turned into something else.
但却慢慢地变味了
She was starting to have real feelings for him.
她对他渐渐动了真情
Olivia. No, I mean,
奥利维亚 不 我指
and he's a great guy.
他很不错
And, of course, we're the same.
加上 我们又是同一个人
She would see what I see.
她想我所想
We speak the same.
说的和我一样
We use the same phrases.
用词也一样
I'm reading this and I'm thinking
我一边读这个 一边就会想
"This is how I make sense of things.
"我就是这样看待事物
Make sense of feelings. Of Peter."
"看待感情 看待彼得的"
We even use the--
我们甚至利用
Olivia?
奥利维亚
Okay. I think I got something.
我知道这是怎么回事了
You need the original printout of the file.
你需要这份文件的打印原件
Exactly what am I looking for?
我到底要找什么
When I was a little kid, my mother used to call me Olive.
我小的时候 我母亲叫我奥利芙
And hers did too.
她的母亲也一样
So I think this is a letter substitution code.
所以我觉得这是个字母替换型的密♥码♥
So O-l-i-v-e.
那么 O-l-i-v-e
Uh, "O" is the 15th letter of the alphabet.
O是字母表中的第15个字母
So on the 15th page, the 15th name is...
所以翻到第15页 第15个名字是
It's Newton.
是牛顿
"L" is the 12th letter of the alphabet.
L是字母表中的第12个字母
12th name on the 12th page.
第12页上的第12个名字是
Michael Baird.
迈克尔·贝尔德
And "I" is the 9th letter in the alphabet.
I是字母表的第9个字母
The 9th name on the 9th page.
第9页上的第9个名字是
James Falcon.
詹姆斯·福尔肯
The 22nd name on the 22nd page
第22页上第22个名字是
is Jackie Bermudez.
杰基·贝穆德斯
And the last one is Zach Alpert.
最后一个是扎克·阿尔珀特
Okay, we got them.
好了 现在知道他们是谁了
Hello, my friend. I was expecting you.
你好 我的朋友 我正等着你呢
Where are you getting your information?
你从哪里得到的情报
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
I know who you are, Peter.
我知道你是谁 彼得
You might think
你可能会想
that we're not allowed to kill you.
反正我们不能杀你
But that doesn't mean that we can't hurt you.
但那不代表我们不能折磨你
We can get everything we need from you
我们可以从你身上得到所有想要的东西
even if you only have nine fingers...
哪怕你少了根手指头
Or one eye.
或是只剩一只眼睛
Peter.
彼得
Broyles.
我是布洛伊
Jackie Bermudez's apartment was empty.
杰基·贝穆德斯的公♥寓♥空无一人
We got a team sitting on it in case she comes back.
我们安排了一队人马守着以防她回来
Damn it.
该死的
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表