剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
You might as well tell me-- where is it you're from?
好歹告诉我 你从哪里来
I'm from a parallel universe.
我来自平行宇宙
Yes.
请讲
Sir, there's been a security breach.
长官 出现安全漏洞
Someone's accessed the lab on Liberty Island.
有人闯入了自♥由♥岛的实验室
Ma'am, what are you--
小姐 你要干什么
We're--we're closed.
我们 我们打烊了
I'm sorry. I was just, uh...
抱歉 我只是
Would you be able to let me out?
你能放我出去吗
No, no.
不不
Please, this can't be happening.
拜托 不能这样
Don't hurt me.
别伤害我
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I need you to listen very carefully.
我要你仔细听好
What I'm gonna say is gonna sound insane,
我要说的可能听起来难以置信
but I need you to do something for me.
但我需要你为我做件事
No! No! No!
不 不 放开我
Please. Please, I don't belong here!
求你了 我不属于这里
Sedate her.
给她注射镇定剂
Oh, god! Please let me go!
上帝 请你放了我
Who are you, really, and what were you before?
说真的 你是谁 你以前做什么的
What did you do, and what did you think, huh?
你做过什么 想过什么呢
We said, "No questions."
我们说好不提问题的
You know, I can turn it off if you want to go to sleep.
如果你困了 我就关电视
I'm just resting my eyes.
我就是想歇歇眼
Right. Otherwise known as sleeping.
好吧 还有种理解就是睡着了
Oh, don't you want to see how it ends?
你不想知道结局吗
I've seen this movie about 100 times.
这电影我看过上百次了
Oh.
这样啊
You're honestly telling me you've never seen Casablanca?
你是在坦白自己没看过《北非谍影》吗
I've heard of it. It's, uh--
我听说过 是
It's Ronald Reagan, right?
是罗纳德·里根主演的吗
No.
不是
It's Humphrey Bogart.
是亨弗莱·鲍嘉主演的
Oh. I was kidding.
我开玩笑呢
Okay, so let me guess.
我来猜猜
They, uh--they end up running away together,
结局是他们一起逃跑了
and--and they live happily ever after?
从此幸福快乐的生活在一起
Actually, no.
其实 没有
She leaves him at the airport,
她在机场丢下了他
and they never see each other again.
他们从此再也没有见过彼此
Oh.
这样啊
I thought you said it was a love story.
我记得你说这是个爱情故事
Well, aren't all the best love stories tragedies?
最好的爱情故事不都是悲剧收场吗
Only in the movies.
只是在电影里这样啦
Come on. Let's go to sleep.
好了 我们睡吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
没搞错吧
Hello?
你好
Walter, is that you?
沃尔特 是你吗
I can hear you breathing.
我能听到你的呼吸声
Is this Peter Bishop?
是彼得·贝肖普吗
Yes.
是的
I'm calling from New York.
这里是纽约
I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道这事听起来很诡异
but I just saw a woman disappear in front of my eyes.
但刚刚有个女人在我眼前消失
Who is this?
这人是谁
Her name was Olivia.
她叫奥利维亚
She has a message for you.
她让我给你捎个口信
She's trapped in the other universe.
她被困在另一个宇宙了
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表