剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
But from everything we know,
但从现在我们知道的所有情况看
Peter is uniquely suited to power the machine.
彼得是唯一适合启动机器的人
And if we fail to determine a reliable way
如果我们无法确定一个可靠的
to cross between worlds--
穿越世界的方法
I have already stated my opinion.
我已经表明我的立场了
We are not experimenting on children.
我们不拿孩子做实验
I have made myself clear.
我已经说得很清楚了
Yes.
请说
Mr. Secretary,
部长先生
Manhattan fringe division, Agent Lee.
曼哈顿潜科学部 李探员找您
Agent Lee, what is it?
李探员 什么事
Sir, Olivia's been kidnapped.
长官 奥利维亚被绑♥架♥了
What do you mean, kidnapped?
你说被绑♥架♥了是什么意思
Agent Dunham suspected she was being followed.
德探员之前怀疑她一直被人跟踪
Security detail found signs of a struggle
安保小队发现了搏斗的痕迹
and her door was wide open.
而且她家大门敞开
Has anyone made contact with demands?
有绑匪通联要挟什么吗
Not yet, but I spoke to her 40 minutes ago,
还没有 但我四十分钟前和她联♥系♥过
so it hasn't been long.
所以事发时间并不长
Have you contacted Echelon?
你联♥系♥过埃施朗了吗
As soon as I heard.
一听说这事就找他们了
They're activating the satellite.
他们正在激活卫星
I don't need to tell you, Agent Lee,
想必不用我提醒你 李探员
how crucial it is that this matter be resolved safely.
安全处理这件事有多重要
I want information as you receive it.
一有消息就通知我
Yes, Mr. Secretary.
好的 部长先生
Echelon satellite tracking online.
埃施朗卫星追踪已联机
Give me some good news.
给我些好消息
We got her, sir. Where?
我们找到她了 长官 在哪里
North Moore street moving east toward the harbor.
正从北摩尔街向东朝港口方向移♥动♥
Speed is 50 kilometers per hour.
速度五十千米每小时
Let's go!
出发
Prepare to make the transfer.
准备进行转移
Let me know when you're ready back there.
你们后面准备好了就通知我
She stopped moving.
她停下了
Corner at Mason and Tobey.
梅森和托比街岔口
Box positions. Front and back covered.
箱式队形 前后监视
On my signal.
听我指令
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
They knew she had a tracker.
他们知道她有追踪器
What's next?
接下来怎么做
Phase one has disrupted the regulatory process.
第一阶段已经破坏了调节过程
By now, all inhibitory proteins should be blocked.
到目前为止 所有抑制蛋白质应该被阻拦了
Doctor, she's coming to.
医生 她有反应了
She's a fighter...
她是位斗士
Like they said.
正如他们所说
Let's put her back out.
让她脊柱变形吧
This will help with the pain.
这会帮助减轻疼痛
Good. You should start feeling that right away.
很好 你应该马上就能感觉到了
Let us know when she's ready.
当她准备好的时候通知我们
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Just try to get some sleep.
你睡一下吧
I'll come back and check on you.
我稍后回来给你检查
So much for trackers being classified.
对追踪器进行分类就到此为止吧
I mean, that was a waste of valuable time.
我说 那简直就是在浪费宝贵时间
The trackers-- they're organic technology.
那个追踪器 是运用生化技术制成的
Okay... which means what?
那么 这意味着什么
They're distinct in every person.
每个人的追踪器都独一无二
And untraceable without the Echelon protocol.
没有埃施朗协议就无法对其进行追踪
So there's only one way that the kidnappers
所以绑匪们只有通过一种途径
would know about the trackers.
会知道追踪器
Either this is an inside job or someone sold the information.
不是有内鬼就是有人把资料卖♥♥了
Excuse me, Agent Lee,
打扰一下 李探员
I was told that you wanted to see me right away.
听说你着急要见我
Yes. I need you to construct a database.
是的 我要你建立一个数据库
I want the names and background
我需要每一位有足够权限
of everyone that has clearance high enough
能掌握我们追踪协议的人
to know about our tracking protocol.
他们的姓名和背景
Yes, sir. In the meantime,
好的 长官 同时
I think that you will want to look at this.
我想你会要看看这个
I've reviewed the traffic for a three-block radius
我重新评估了德探员住所外
around agent dunham's residence.
三个街区以内的交通情况
There's an anomaly-- the same commercial vehicle
有一个异常情况 同一辆商用车辆
has cruised past her building six times in the past week.
在过去一周内六次经过她的公♥寓♥楼
The chances of that are 1 in 756,000.
出现这种情况的概率为1/756000
It is a clear statistical outlier.
很明显是统计学上的逸出值
You said a commercial vehicle?
你说的是商用车辆吗
It's registered to a livery service.
它被注册为出租车服务
Yo, he's crazy.
他是疯了吧
Fringe division! Hands on the wheel!
潜科学部 双手放在方向盘上
Get out of the car!
从车里出来
Which one is it?
到底要我怎么做
Out of the car!
下车
Okay, okay. Turn around!
好吧 好 转过去
Where's the show me?
证件呢
It's in the front seat.
在前座
Where's Agent Dunham? What?
德探员在哪里 什么
You've been driving by her building--why?
你一直开车经过她的公♥寓♥楼 为什么
I'm a cab driver. I got fares all over.
我是出租车司机 到处载乘客赚钱
All right.
好吧
I was worried about her. That's all!
我担心她 没别的
Once in a while I drive by, make sure she's okay.
我偶尔路过一下 只想确保她平安
That's not a crime. All right.
这不犯法 那好吧
Henry Arliss Higgins. He lives on Hastings Avenue.
亨利·阿利斯·霍金斯 现居黑斯廷斯大街
Wife's Jasmine. Daughter's Laura.
配偶贾斯敏 女儿劳拉
How do you know her?
你怎么会认识她
Don't you push me, Henry.
你可别逼我 亨利
Agent Dunham happens to be a very good friend of mine.
刚巧德探员是我非常要好的朋友
Sure don't seem that way.
肯定不是这么回事
Not from what she's told me.
她可不是这么跟我说的
You know Dunham. Yeah, I do. I know you too.
你认识德纳姆 没错 我还认得你
This is the second time you've pointed a gun at me.
这是你第二次拿枪指着我了
The first was the day I met her.
第一次是在我遇到她那天
You're the cab driver from the gas station.
你就是加油站的那个出租车司机
You helped her get away.
是你帮她逃走的
Well, she... she threatened me.
那是 她 当时是她威胁我的
Where is she?
她现在在哪里
How would I know?
我怎么会知道
I didn't expect she would come back here.
我都没想过她还会再回来
What do you mean, back here?
你说的"回来"是什么意思
Don't move, please.
请你别动
Up her to 50 milligrams.
给她加到五十毫克
That should keep her knocked out.
那应该足以让她保持昏迷
50 milligrams?
五十毫克
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
No, doctor.
没有 医生
Good.
很好
How's he doing?
他怎么样
He's doing very well.
他很好
Abdominal circumference 160,
腹围160
Head 170, biparietal diameter 40.
头围170 顶骨间径[胎头最大横径]40
Shouldn't be long now.
应该快了
I'll make sure everything's ready.
我会确保一切就绪
I'll administer the sedatives.
我会给她服止痛药的
It's time for your pill.
该吃药了
No, I--
不 我
It's for your own good.
是为你好
There's no time for discussion.
没时间争了
Now, do I need to call the orderlies or not?
有必要让我叫看护来吗
Good girl.
好姑娘
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表