剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
is the source of the pulse.
应该就是那脉冲的源头
Okay, but who would do this,
好吧 但谁会这么做呢
and why give these people amnesia?
为什么要让这些人失忆
Because they cracked the code,
因为他们破解了那密♥码♥了
or they came damn close to figuring out
或者是已经快要知道
what number stations are.
数字电台是干什么的
And somebody wants to keep that a secret.
有人想保守这个秘密
Well done.
说得好
You sounded very Sherlock Holmes just then.
你刚才听着就像福尔摩斯
That would make you Watson, dear.
这样你就是华生了 亲爱的
Walter...
沃尔特
Is this the soundboard I was using
这是我用来
to run diagnostics on the weapon?
研究那武器的共鸣板吗
I was using it to down-convert the signal.
我拿来转换信♥号♥♥了
Really?
是吗
I was focused on solving the case at hand.
我正把精力集中在手头这案子上
I'm not concerned with
现在我顾不着
preserving your wretched experiment.
你那糟透了的实验
Now, if you don't mind, I have some thinking to do.
你不介意的话 我还有些事要去思考呢
This has got to stop.
我得把这事解决了
Walter...
沃尔特
I asked you not to work on that device in my lab.
我跟你说过不要在我实验室里研究那装置
They're working on it on the other side.
他们在另一个世界研究它呢
We need to understand exactly what it does.
我们要弄清楚它是干什么的
What's to understand?
有什么好弄清楚的
You're playing with fire.
你这是在引火上身
Stop being so bullheaded and put a stop to this.
别再这么固执了 停止吧
Walter...
沃尔特
When I touched that device on the other side...
我在另一个世界碰那装置的时候
it came alive in my hands...
它在我手中被激活
Like it was bonded directly to me.
就像已经和我绑定了一样
How can you expect me to ignore that?
你让我怎么能无视它
I just talked to Olivia.
我刚和奥利维亚通了电♥话♥
They pulled a picture of our suspect from his prints.
他们通过那指纹得到了嫌疑犯的照片
She's taking it to the Woomer house now
她现在带着照片去沃玛家
to show it to the husband.
给她丈夫指认
Becky was released from the hospital.
贝基刚出院
She's back home now.
正在回家的路上
His name is Joseph Feller.
他叫约瑟夫·费勒
Earlier today, we picked up his prints
今早我们在波士顿外的
from a radio tower just outside Boston.
无线电塔里得到他的指纹
His last known address was, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
他已知的最后住址是威斯康星州的密尔沃基
That was 1997.
那是在1997年
But since then, he's been off the map.
从那以后 他就人间蒸发了
I've never seen him before in my life.
我以前从没见过这人
Do you mind if we poke around a little bit?
介意我们在这周围看一下吗
There's some things here that could be useful to us.
这里有些东西 可能对我们有用
Maybe check out her computer, her address book?
也许查查她的电脑 通讯录
Of course.
没问题
Read this and then do what it says.
念出来 然后照做
"Stand up, then sit down."
"起立 然后坐下"
Wonderful. Thank you.
非常好 谢谢
Earlier, I told you the names of three things.
之前 我跟你说了三个事物的名称
Cat, horse, cotton candy.
猫 马 棉花糖
Very good.
非常好
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
I don't remember doing this.
我不记得织过这个
I suppose I was knitting it for the baby.
我想这该是给孩子织的
I don't recognize him.
我认不出他
I don't recognize that man who is out there.
我不认识那边那个男的
I look at the pictures everywhere,
我把照片看了又看
and I see myself in them,
我看到我自己也在里面
but I-I don't know them.
可我 我不认识他们
The human brain is a miracle--
人类的大脑是个奇迹
a most resilient organ...
恢复性最好的器官
a storage unit for everything you have ever known...
它是一个储存器 储存你的一切所知
seen, or felt.
所见 所感
It's all still in there,
这些都储存在那儿
whether or not you're conscious of that.
不管你能否意识到这些
This is a list of everybody that Becky talked to
这是与贝基谈论过数字电台的
about the number stations.
人名列表
You recognize anyone?
有你认识的人吗
Ed Markam?
埃德·马卡姆
Bookstore owner, purveyor of rare manuscripts,
书店老板 卖♥♥稀有抄本
your favorite Ladies' Man?
你最喜欢的《有女人缘的男人》
Oh, right. How could I forget?
对 我怎么给忘了呢
I'm gonna give him a call,
我给他打个电♥话♥
see if maybe he has some idea about this.
看看他是不是知道什么
Walter, are you all right?
沃尔特 你没事吧
I know what it's like,
我知道这是什么感觉
what this woman's going through.
这个女人正遭受的
I lived it.
我曾经历过
To not recognize your life...
不记得你自己的生活
It's awful.
太糟了
I'm sorry, Walter.
我很难过 沃尔特
Don't be.
不必
Let's just focus on putting a stop to this
咱们就尽力解决这事
before more people get hurt.
别让更多的人受到伤害
Baltimore center, this is Landau 287.
巴尔的摩中心 这里是兰道287
Request to divert to Richmond. Over.
请求改航至里士满 完毕
Roger, Landau 287.
收到 兰道287
Weather is--
天气
level five thunderstorm--
5级雷暴
You'll have--
你将会
Baltimore center, say again. You're breaking up.
巴尔的摩中心 请重复 收讯不良
A small jet plane
一架小型喷气式飞机
went down just outside of Owings Mills, Maryland.
于马里兰州遇难
NTSB just released a statement.
国家运输安全委员会发表声明
It looks like the plane's radio
看起来像是那架飞机的无线电
was tuned into the same frequency
调到了那个
as the second numbers broadcast.
和第二次数字广播相同的频率
Precisely what I was worried about.
这正是我当初担心的
A second attack, and now not only do we have
第二次攻击 而且目前
20 new amnesiacs, but 6 people died.
我们不但多了20名失忆者 还有6名死者
Damn it!
见鬼
Why can't I get a current?
为什么不通电
Maybe you reversed the poles?
你可能把电极接反了
No.
不
It just doesn't make sense.
这讲不通
Everything that I know about the physics of electricity
就我所知的一切电学理论
says that this device shouldn't work at all.
表明这个装置不能运转
Walter, I know that you're angry right now, and I get it.
沃尔特 我知道你现在很生气 我理解
I cannot make heads or tails of this code.
我对这代码毫无头绪
It's immense.
它是无限的
It's not even just one code. The--the numbers are a code.
它并不仅仅是一个代码 所有数字是代码
The time between the numbers is a code.
数字之间的时间是代码
Yes, sir?
什么事 长官
Okay, I will make sure that he gets it.
好 我会向他转达
That was Agent Broyles.
是布洛伊探员
There was another radio tower break-in.
又有一处无线电塔被闯入
It was unmanned, so nobody was hurt,
是座无人操作塔 没有人员伤亡
but they found another cube--
但他们发现了另一个立方体
the one that must have downed the aircraft.
造成飞机遇难的那个
They're sending it over right now.
他们正送它过来
Wonderful.
很好
Another cube I can't make any sense of.
又一个我无从下手的立方体
Well...
那么
Maybe this will do us some good?
也许这会让咱们好受些
All right, let's get back to work.
好吧 咱们继续干活
Number stations?
数字电台
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表