剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
that we loved you.
提醒你我们都爱你
That's irrelevant now. Milo, please!
无所谓了 麦罗 求你了
I don't recognize you anymore.
我都不认识你了
I made a mistake when I signed you up.
我不该签那份合约
I didn't mean this.
我不想你变成这样
You have to follow the rules.
你必须遵守那些规定
You have to do what they say.
你得按他们说的做
You're overreaching.
你做得太过分了
Remember this.
记住这个
Li--listen...
听 听着
what time is your mommy gonna be home?
你妈妈什么时候回家
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I don't want to hear you play your flute, kid.
孩子 我不想听你吹长笛
I'm gonna call you back.
我再打给你
You just hung up on a child.
你挂断一个孩子的电♥话♥
You talk to the next witness.
你负责下一位目击者
I hope it's a tuba player, okay?
我希望是个吹大号♥的 好了吧
Fine.
随你
Uh, this is agent Dunham,
我是德探员
aan you connect me to the next witness, please?
请给我接下一位目击者
Excuse me?
什么
Hey, Charlie... Yeah?
查理 怎么
Since when do we need a code?
咱们什么时候需要输密♥码♥了
They upgraded the system last month.
他们上个月更新了系统
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
I guess I'm still getting over the head trauma.
我想我这头部创伤还没好
Hey, Liv.
小奥
You remember that time when we were in Coney Island?
还记得我们在科尼岛的时候吗
We were riding the hellhole together, right?
我们坐那个鬼东西 记得吧
You got sick,
当时你很晕
and you threw up on the guy next to you.
还吐了你旁边那人一身
Yeah...
记得
except you threw up all over the person next to you,
不过是你把你旁边那人吐得满身都是
so you can stop trying to rewrite history.
你可以停止改写历史了
What--what made you think of that?
怎么了 你怎么会想到那些
Witness is from Coney. Oh.
目击者来自科尼岛 这样
Hey, wait a sec...
等等
Jillian Foster was a consultant for Gregston Electric.
吉莉安·福斯特曾是格雷斯顿电力的顾问
I don't see the connection.
我没发现其中有何关联
The first victim worked at Bryant hospital,
第一个受害者在布赖恩特医院工作
right? Yeah, Cole Arnett.
对吗 对 科尔·阿内特
They mainly deal with neurological disorders,
他们主要致力于研究神经系统疾病
Alzheimer's, Parkinson's,
阿尔茨海默氏病 帕金森氏综合症
PTSD-- top-flight medical research.
创伤后应激障碍 一流的医学研究
Okay, it says here that Gregston Electric
这里说了 格雷斯顿电力
owns a subsidiary company
拥有一家子公♥司♥
called the Ivon Medical Group.
叫做伊冯医药集团
The Ivon Medical Group is also listed
这个医药集团
as one of Bryant hospital's outside vendors.
也是布赖恩特医院的外部供应商
You're driving.
有你的
As hospitals go, not bad.
作为一所医院 这里还不赖啊
Yeah, unless it's run by an evil genius
是啊 只要不是由哪个想要
who's creating accidents to kill people.
制♥造♥几起事故的邪恶博士来运营
Good morning. Welcome to Bryant.
早上好 欢迎来到布赖恩特医院
What can I do for you?
有什么能帮到您的吗
Agent Francis, agent Dunham.
我是弗朗西斯探员 这是德纳姆探员
We're here to see your chief medical director.
我们是来找你们的医师主管的
Hold on, I'll let him know.
请稍等 我马上告诉他
Hi, Violet. Could you let Dr. Levin know
维奥利特 能告诉莱文医生
fringe agents are here?
潜科部探员来了吗
It'll just be a minute.
请稍等
Are we being quarantined?
我们要被隔离吗
No. Scout's honor.
不是 我保证
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?
你跟我想的一样吗
Right there on the table.
看桌上的东西
We're definitely in the right place.
我们来对地方了
So sorry for the delay. I'm Dr. Levin.
抱歉让你们久等了 我是莱文医生
Agent Francis.
弗朗西斯探员
Uh, agent dunham.
德纳姆探员
Hi. Please, my office is right this way.
这边请 我的办公室在这边
Doctor, we just noticed
医生 刚才我们注意到
that a lot of your patients are using ballpoint pens.
很大一部分的病人用的是圆珠笔
Well, many of our residents have trouble interfacing digitally
由于他们有心理缺陷
due to their mental deficiencies.
他们很难以数字方式进行交流
Pen and paper is just a--
笔和纸只是
well, an easier way to communicate.
一种更简单的交流方式
Did you know Mr. Arnett well?
你和阿内特先生熟吗
We didn't socialize outside of work,
工作以外我们很少打交道
but, uh, well, we were all devastated when we heard.
但是 听说他死了以后我们都很震惊
What about this woman? Yes, Jillian Foster.
这位女士呢 认识 吉莉安·福斯特
She, uh, worked with the Ivon Medical Group.
她和伊冯医药集团合作
They were, uh, conducting a drug trial here.
他们在这里进行某种药物试验
You're kidding me.
你没开玩笑吧
Jeffrey Mayer?
杰佛瑞·梅耶
You know him?
认识吗
Yes.
认识
But I, uh-- I don't understand.
但 我不明白
He was killed too?
他也被杀了吗
Doctor, we're gonna have to question all your science
医生 我们要询问所有
and medical personnel on staff.
在职研究人员和医务人员
You're not looking for a doctor.
你们该找的不是医生
You're looking for a patient.
而是病人
We started this study a year ago.
一年前 我们启动了这个项目
We were working on creating "Nootropics".
我们致力于研发益智药
Like smart drugs. That's right.
就像聪明药吗 没错
All of our test subjects started with an I.Q. of less than 65.
我们所有研究对象的智商都低于65
Our aim was to increase their intelligence.
我们旨在提高他们的智商
So they could function independently day to day.
使他们能自己应付日常生活
That's a worthy goal.
这很有意义
We thought so too.
我们也这么认为
Oh, st-- ca--can you go back?
你能倒回去吗
Stop. That's him.
停 就是他
Milo Stanfield.
麦罗·斯坦菲尔德
You don't sound surprised.
你好像一点也不吃惊
I'm not.
没错
This was Milo five months ago--
这是五个月前的麦罗
measured I.Q. of 56,
智商56
severe cognitive deficiency.
他有严重的认知缺陷
He's reciting the digits of pi.
他在背圆周率
To 1,000 decimal places,
他在脑中解微分方程时
while solving differential equations in his head.
背到了小数点后一千位
That is unbelievable.
真是难以置信
That was after one treatment.
那只是一个疗程以后的
We gave him five.
我们给他做了五个疗程
Every time we administered the protocol,
在我们进行的每个疗程里
his intelligence increased exponentially.
他的智商都是指数级增长
The final phase of the project allows subjects to be released
项目的最后阶段能使研究对象
under the supervision of a guardian's care.
在监护人的照顾下自理
And after that?
在那以后呢
After that, we return the subjects
在那以后 我们会把研究对象
to their original state.
变回初始状态
A necessary part of human drug trials.
这在人体药物试验里是必需的
We had to determine
我们要判断
whether there are any permanent adverse side effects.
这是否会造成永久性的不良副作用
So Milo didn't want to be regressed,
麦罗不想变回原样
which is why he went after Cole Arnett.
这就是他跟着科尔·阿内特的原因
We thought it was an accident.
我们还以为是一场意外
I drove to Ivon and informed Jillian myself.
我亲自开车去伊冯医药通知吉莉安
She was concerned that the delay in regressing Milo
她认为把麦罗的复原期推后
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表