剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
So--so the machine is talking to him?
所以 现在是机器在跟他说话吗
Madeline, your brother...
麦德琳 你哥哥...
He no longer thinks
你哥哥的思维方式
in terms that you or I would be able to comprehend.
你我已经无法理解了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Is equal value of six. Six is the solution.
等于六 答案是六
What is a solution? Derives a gradient of "Y".
结论是什么 由Y轴倾角得出答案
Evaluate a whyfor and procede.
估算原因及过程
Isolate discontinuities and recalibrate.
分离不连续点并重新校准
There's a 42% chance that the king will take the queen.
王有42%的几率吃掉后
You know, sometimes I envy you, Brandon--
有时我挺嫉妒你的 布兰登
being here, nothing to distract you.
你在这潜心研究 心无旁骛
Mr. Secretary, I didn't realize you were coming.
部长大人 我没注意到您来了
These are my son's clothes. Yes.
这些是我儿子的衣服 是的
I thought if I used items from the other side,
我想如果能利用来自另一边的物品
it would provide an associative link
产生某种相关连结
which would spark Olivia to...
就能激发奥利维亚...
Cross over to the other universe.
穿越到另一个宇宙
Yes, good thinking.
想法不错
When will it be ready?
几时能实现
We're very close.
很接近了
So far, all the test subjects
目前为止
I've hooked up to the chair--
所有被我绑在那椅子上的实验对象
they're experiencing a high level of anxiety,
都呈高度紧张状态
their stress is causing my readings to fluctuate.
这导致我的实验数据波动不定
I've been tinkering with this thing all day.
我整天都在纠结如何改进此事
The solution is obvious--
解决办法显而易见
submerge the subject in water.
把对象浸到水里
Sensory-deprivation tank.
能隔离感官的池子
Of course.
当然
The womb-like atmosphere naturally provides
类子♥宫♥的环境能自然而然
a state of relaxation.
让人处于放松状态
Sometimes simpler is better.
有时越简单效果更好
Do you miss it?
你会怀念过去吗
Miss what?
怀念什么
Being a scientist.
做科学家的日子
I am still a scientist, Brandon.
我依然是个科学家 布兰登
I just have a much larger laboratory.
只是我的实验室变成了整个天下
Let me know as soon as the tank's ready.
准备好水槽立刻通知我
God, I don't know how you do it.
天啊 我不知道你怎么做到的
I'm never done packing till the cab actually arrives.
我从来没在出租车来前收拾好过行装
Well, I'm off to deal with diseased people
我要去北德克萨斯跟病人打交道
in North Texas, so it's not like I have to look good.
所以并不非得衣着光鲜嘛
Oh, except you do.
可你还是穿得不错
Are you sure you're okay with me doing this?
你确定不介意我去吗
I can still call Fiken, beg him to cover for me.
我还可以打给法肯 求他替我
We have had this conversation.
我们聊过的
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It's just they haven't told me yet
只是他们还没通知我
How long I'll be gone. So just keep me posted.
要去多久 保持联♥系♥就好
That's probably the cab.
大概是出租车来了
You know why you didn't die today, right?
你知道今天你为啥没死 对吧
Because you didn't know the protocol.
因为你不知道标准程序
If you'd stopped for oxygen,
如果你停下了来吸氧
you'd be dead right now.
现已经玩儿完了
But you did something that he couldn't factor in.
因为你做了一件他没算计好的事
You kept running.
你一直在跑没停下来
You know why you did that.
你知道你为什么会那么做
It's the same reason
这跟你在医院
you thought you saw Walter in the hospital.
看见沃尔特是一个原因
It's the same reason why you think you're seeing me now.
跟现在你看到我的幻象一样
You're not from this world, Olivia.
你不属于这个世界 奥利维亚
You're not her.
你不是她
You're not real.
你不是真的
Real is just a matter of perception.
真假只是你的感知
I am here.
我就在这里
And I'm a part of you that you have to hold onto.
我是你的一部分 你不得不跟我紧紧相连
You can't forget who you are, Olivia.
你不能忘记自己的身份 奥利维亚
You can't forget where you're from.
你不能忘记自己的家乡
You can't forget this.
你不能忘掉这一切
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. You just surprised me, that's all.
没什么 你吓了我一跳
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
It's just I'm gonna miss you.
只是我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you too.
我也会想你的
I will be home as soon as I can. Okay.
我会尽快回家 好的
You call me when you land.
落地跟我报平安
All right.
好的
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表