剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
I would say...
我只能说
No more than...
至多
A day.
一天
Well...well, if we're going to get Olivia back,
好吧 如果我们要让奥利维亚回来
we're not going to do it here.
在这里肯定是成不了事的
Okay...what about this?
好了 这个怎么样
What if we try to activate her chi?
如果我们试着激活她的气
Acupuncture?
针灸吗
Yes. We try and stimulate her seventh chakra.
没错 我们试着刺♥激♥她的第七查克拉
Pure consciousness.
纯意识
As much as I love the notion,
我很喜欢这个提议
it could take dozens of sessions spread over several days.
但要气通全身 得花费数天时间
You said we had to find a way to
你说过我们得在一天之内
pull Olivia out in 24 hours.
想办法把奥利维亚救出来
What if we don't?
如果我们不必如此呢
Have to find a way to pull her out, I mean.
我是说 不必非得找到一条解救之道
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
What if, instead of trying to find a way
如果我们不用设法救奥利维亚出来
to pull Olivia out,
相反的是
we try and find a way to go in?
而是找到一条深入之路
Peter... I'm just saying consider it.
彼得 我只是说考虑一下
We know he has a healthy ego.
我们知道他有健全的自我意识
You don't start a company like Massive Dynamic without an ego.
若非如此也无能开办巨力集团这样的公♥司♥
But do you really think
但你真的认为
that he would let Olivia die just so--
他会让奥利维亚死去只为
He could go on living?
他能继续活下去吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe, maybe not.
或许是 或许不是
But on the list of accomplishments for William Bell,
但在威廉·贝尔的造诣榜上面
cheating death would certainly rank number one.
逃脱死亡理所应当排在第一
Kids.
孩子们
We think that we have found a way
我们觉得有办法
to bring Olivia's mind back.
找回奥利维亚的意识了
And to remove William's.
同时移去威廉的意识
Whole brain emulation.
全脑仿真
It's another one of Belly's old projects.
这是贝利的另一个旧项目
It describes how an inorganic host
它描述了一个无机的宿主
can house organic material.
如何成为有机物质的宿主
We're gonna put Belly in the computer.
我们准备把贝利放进电脑
Much to do and not much time.
时日无多且任重道远
While we go into Olivia's mind,
当我们进入奥利维亚的意识时
you can get to work on this.
你可以开始着手研究这个
It's very self-explanatory.
这东西很简单 不言自明
Wait, enter Olivia's mind how?
等等 怎么进入奥利维亚的意识
We've done it before--
我们之前就做过
When Olivia and Agent Scott shared the dream state.
奥利维亚和斯探员共享梦境状态那次
It's a simple variation. Walter.
现在只要简单变动一下 沃尔特
As you know, every brain generates
我们知道 每个大脑都能产生
a quantifiable electric field.
一个可量化的电场
If we can...
如果我们能
tune ours precisely to Olivia's,
将我们的电场与奥利维亚的准确同化
then we can share her mind.
我们就能共享她的意识了
We can go looking for her.
就能去寻找她
Walter?
沃尔特
Where do you keep the neurosensors?
你把神经传感器放哪里了
Back shelf by the fish food.
放鱼食的架子背面
If I remember correctly,
如果我记得没错的话
you had to put an electromagnetic probe into her brain
你要把一根电磁探针插入她的大脑
and dose her with a massive amount of hallucinogenics.
还得给她服用大量的迷幻药
Of course. LSD!
没错 迷幻药
That could solve the superego problem.
那个可以解决超自我的问题
Ohh...oh, that is brilliant, son!
太棒了 儿子
This may be a weird time to ask,
虽然现在问你有点不合时宜
but have you ever tripped?
但你曾经有过致幻经历吗
Are you suggesting that Of course!
你是在说 当然
It's Olivia's mind we're entering.
我们要进入的是奥利维亚的意识
Presumably, it will be some
推测看来 里面会是
maze-like iteration of her psyche.
像迷宫般迭代她的心智
Memories are subconscious. You know her better than anyone.
记忆是潜意识 你比任何人都了解她
If she is lost in her mind,
如果她在意识中迷失
we need you to guide us.
我们需要你为我们指路
Astrid!
阿斯特丽德
We need to mix up 2,000 milligrams of LSD
我们需要准备两千毫克的迷幻药
and--and we need some sugar cubes.
还需要一些方糖
Please.
有劳
You first, son.
你先来 儿子
Don't be nervous.
别紧张
I imagine there are things in this very lab
我猜想这间特别的实验室里的有些东西
that are as mind-blowing as anything
与我之前致幻经历中的见识
that I've experienced while tripping.
一样让人兴奋
Besides...
而且
This is merely a conduit to Olivia's mind.
这不过是一个进入奥利维亚意识的通道
And when we get there, we should all be very cogent.
当我们进入之后 我们应该都会非常清醒
Typically, you'd feel the effects of druging
通常情况下 你会在三十到四十五分钟内
in 30 to 45 minutes...
感到药效发作
But I've added an accelerant.
但我加了一份催化剂
You can start to prepare the sedative, dear.
亲爱的 你可以开始你准备镇静剂了
I'll go and help Belly.
我去帮贝利
Peter, don't worry.
彼得 别担心
I'll keep my eye on the monitors.
我会紧盯监控器
I'll make sure you're okay.
保证你没事的
It's not me I'm worried about.
我不是在担心自己
I'm pretty sure there's a good reason
我确信有有力的理由
why we can't enter each other's minds.
解释我们不该进入彼此的意识
What if we kick something loose in there?
要是我们在里面坏事儿了呢
Right now,
现在
I think you're her only hope.
你是她唯一的希望
How's it coming?
情况如何
So far so good.
目前进展良好
What?
怎么
You're bald.
好闪的光头
I think he's an observer.
我觉得他是个观察者
It's okay, Peter.
行啊 彼得
Walter, we're ready.
沃尔特 我们准备好了
Oh. Good. Bring him over.
好 带他过来
It's okay.
没事的
Drugs?
嗑药了吗
Yep. Lots of 'em.
可不 还不少呢
That tickles.
好痒
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Over here!
这边
I think you better help me down.
我看你最好先把我弄下来
No! No! No!
别 别 别
Of all the places to grab a man,
你抓哪里不行啊
you choose the crotch of my pants!
偏要抓我裤裆
Hey, I broke your fall, didn't I?
我说 这不是没让你摔着吗
You spared me no embarrassment in the process.
那你也给我留点儿面子吧
I thought you said none of this was real anyway.
我想你说过反正这都是假的来着
I said that everything is a product
我说的是这里的一切
of olivia's subconscious.
都是奥利维亚意识的产物
My feelings are most definitely real.
但我的感受没半点虚假
Where's Belly?
贝利呢
I have no idea.
不知道
He must have entered somewhere else.
他肯定是掉到别的地方了
It doesn't matter. We're here for Olivia anyway.
不管他了 反正咱是来找奥利维亚的
So what's the next step in the plan?
那计划的下一步是什么
There is one, right, Walter?
是有计划的 对吧 沃尔特
Please tell me that the plan doesn't end here.
别告诉我计划到这里就坑爹了
Of course not!
当然没有
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表