剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
necessary parameters would include
必要的参数包括
a subterranean vault, a minimum of $50,000,
一个地下室 造价至少5万美元
proper getaway routes... Wait... sorry.
适当的逃跑路线 等等 抱歉
Assuming that Joshua was removed from the Amber?
假设乔舒亚从琥珀隔离区里出来了
We know that he was taken out of the Amber.
我们已经知道他从琥珀隔离区里出来了
We know that someone was taken from the Amber.
我们只知道有人从琥珀隔离区里出来了
Joshua's a twin.
乔舒亚有个双胞胎兄弟
There's a 50% chance that his brother was in Amber
所以有50%的可能琥珀里的是他兄弟
And that Joshua broke him out.
而乔舒亚帮他逃出来
And Joshua is a brilliant criminal
乔舒亚是个天才罪犯
with expertise in breaking into impenetrable areas.
他掌握从禁区逃脱的专业技术
Matthew is an accountant.
马修只是个会计
Yes.
是的
Okay, so if it was Matthew who was in the Amber,
好的 但如果在琥珀隔离区里的是马修
then Joshua's M.O. may have changed.
乔舒亚的资料就不一样了
I don't follow your logic.
我没懂你的逻辑
Okay. I think I spoke to Joshua yesterday.
是这样 我以为我昨天是在和乔舒亚谈话
He was clearly ashamed.
他当时愧疚极了
I mean, if he spent the past four years living with the guilt
要是他过去四年一直生活在
of trapping his brother in Amber,
害自己亲兄弟陷在琥珀隔离区里的愧疚中
then he's not gonna want to hurt people like that again.
那他就不会这样再次伤害人了
Less human traffic. A remote area.
人流稀少 偏远地区
Reduced collateral damage.
降低间接伤害
That would narrow the list of likely targets
这样的话可能目标就会减少到
down to three... three banks.
三个 三个银行
Anomalous energy signature detected.
探测到异常能量签名
Class two breach.
第二类破坏
Where's the location?
方位在哪
Parameters match events from 2006.
参数与2006年的事件吻合
79% probability it was caused by Joshua Rose.
有79%的可能性是乔舒亚·罗斯干的
I need a location.
我需要具体地点
Riverdale Mutual. The Bronx.
里弗代尔互惠银行 在布朗克斯区
Let's go, people.
快出发 各位
She was right.
她是对的
Who?
谁
Agent Dunham.
德探员
I want science and risk reports now!
我现在要看科学风险评估报告
That's Olivia's car.
那是奥利维亚的车
Chief!
长官
Molecular degradation is increasing.
分子降解率正在增加
We're looking at a 200-meter quarantine.
我们需要一个两百米的隔离区
Set a perimeter. Best way in is through the main entrance.
拉起警戒线 从主入口通过是最佳方案
I want three canisters in the main lobby.
我要在大厅里装三个滤毒罐
A three-point spread with dispersion tubes
通过分散管进行三点分散
to the basement
这样才能传播到地下室
and the second floor.
和二楼
We got a busted lock on a subway gate.
我们发现一扇地铁的门锁被打坏了
She could be down there. She could be anywhere.
她可能就在下面 她可能在任何地方
The quarantine protocol's already in place.
隔离措施已经准备就绪
Sir, if she's in there...
长官 如果她真在下面的话
It's a class two breach.
那可是二级裂口啊
We have to seal it before we lose this whole block.
我们要在失去整个街区前堵住它
Five minutes. Give us five minutes.
给我们五分钟 就五分钟
You got three.
给你们三分钟
Warning. Quarantine protocol imminent.
警告 即将采取隔离措施
Evacuate the area immediately.
立刻疏散这片区域
Warning. Protocol initiation imminent.
警告 即将采取隔离措施
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I found the blueprints.
我找到了蓝图
Realized what you're up to, and I can't...
我意识到你准备要干什么 我不能
let you do this again.
再让你肆意妄为了
Olivia!
奥利维亚
Dunham! Liv!
德纳姆 小奥
Massive loss of life will result.
将会造成大量的生命损失
Warning.
警告
All right, we gotta move.
好的 我们得走了
Okay. Wait. Joshua Rose is in there...
等等 乔舒亚·罗斯在这里
We gotta go!
我们得走了
Quarantine protocol initiated.
隔离措施马上开始
We gotta go!
我们得走了
Massive loss of life will result.
将会造成大量的生命损失
Matt, you gotta leave. There's no time for this.
小马 你得走了 我们没时间了
You gotta go right now.
你现在就得离开了
You don't need the money!
你并不需要这些钱
Massive loss of life will result.
将会造成大量的生命损失
Where are your tools?
你的工具在哪
Unless they think they have me, they'll never stop.
他们不抓住我是不会罢休的
30 seconds remaining.
倒数三十秒
There's no other way.
别无他法了
If I turn myself in, they'll figure it out...
如果我去自首 他们会就查出来
they'll know I wasn't the one in the Amber.
他们将会知道我不是在琥珀区的那个人
They'll take you.
他们会抓走你
You're the only person alive that survived the quarantine.
你是唯一一个从隔离中幸存的人
They'll experiment on you for the rest of your life.
你的余生将在无尽的实验中度过
You know that.
这点你应该很清楚
Warning. 20 seconds to quarantine.
警告 离隔离开始还有二十秒
Matty... Matt, you gotta go.
小马 你得走了
I'm not taking your life twice.
我不想再一次夺走你的生活
Ten seconds to quarantine.
离隔离开始还有十秒
Josh...No...
乔 不
Matt...
小马
Let me do this one good thing.
就让我做件好事吧
Quarantine protocol complete.
隔离措施已完成
One casualty. Joshua Rose.
找到一名遇难者 乔舒亚·罗斯
Let's clean up and go home.
清理现场然后收工
Dunham, you hang back.
德纳姆 你留下
Are you aware of how many protocols you broke?
你知道你违反了多少规定吗
This area is quarantined.
此区域已隔离
You have no access at this time.
请不要进入
No access.
不要进入
Good work.
干得好
Thank you, colonel.
谢谢你 上校
We appreciate your cooperation.
谢谢合作
This area is now under quarantine.
此区域已隔离
Okay.
没事吧
All civilians must now evacuate the area.
所有的平民请立刻离开
This area is now under quarantine.
此区域已隔离
Hello.
你好
We found your brother.
我们找到了你哥哥
And I'm sorry to say
很遗憾地告诉你
he was caught in a quarantine protocol last night.
昨晚他被封在隔离区内了
Where?
在哪里
Riverdale Mutual.
里弗代尔互惠银行
In the Bronx.
就在布朗克斯区
He was attempting to break in.
他企图闯入
Well, thank you for telling me...Agent.
谢谢你告诉我这些 探员
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
True or false?
是真是假 一试便知
I take this to my lab,
我把这个送去实验室
get them to run this skin sample,
找人测试下这份皮肤样本
they'd tell me this was from the man
他们会告诉我它属于
who spent the past four years in Amber.
那个这四年来都待在琥珀中的人
Hey, dad, mom needs you to
老爸 老妈要你把这些肉
stick the steaks on the grill.
放到烤架上去
Okay, buddy.
好的 伙计
Have a good day.
祝你过得愉快
And...you can consider this investigation closed.
你可以当作这项调查已经结束了
You know why you let him go, don't you?
你知道自己为什么放过他 不是吗
It's 'cause you can understand what he's going through.
因为你能明白他都经历了什么
Trapped in that Amber.
被困在琥珀中
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表