剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Broyles tracked the postal code.
布洛伊追踪了邮政编码
The package was sent from Chelsea two days ago,
包裹两天前从切尔西送出
so I'm just downloading the post office security footage.
所以我在下载邮局的安全记录来看看
Okay.
好了
Let's see if we can find our guy.
看看是否能找到我们的嫌疑人
"Dr. Warren Blake was noted
"沃伦·布莱克博士因他最近
for his recent work in vaccinating
在欠发达国家为数千人
thousands of people in underdeveloped countries."
注射疫苗而声名远播"
This guy cured diseases.
这家伙治愈疾病
He saved lives.
拯救生灵
How come all the creeps go after the good guys?
为何好人总是命短
Oh, my.
噢 我的天
How many times are you gonna test that?
你还要玩这个多少次
Or is this just a way for you to break your diet?
或者说这是你大开食欲的方法
Do you think I enjoy eating greasy fried food?
你觉得我在享受这些油腻的油炸食品吗
You're right.
你说的对
But if I can figure out exactly what this substance is,
但如果我能确切知道这是什么物质
then we may be able to determine where it comes from.
那我也许就能确定它的来源地
Look.
看
The molecules in the powder bond with calcium,
粉末中的微粒与钙结合
but they also appear to be capsulized,
但它们似乎被压缩了
which preserves the agent until it's delivered into the host.
储存在载体中直到传染到宿主身上
And--
而且
What?
什么
Belly and I worked on a similar technique
贝利和我在七十年代曾研究过同样的技术
in the '70s when we were trying to find a way
那时我们试图寻找在人们不知情情况下
to vaccinate people without their knowledge.
就能给人注射疫苗的方法
We discontinued the project
在我们发现尼克松
when Tricky Dicky tried to use our research
试图用我们的研究来制♥造♥生物武器之后
to develop biological weapons.
我们停止了这个项目
You used to work for President Nixon?
你曾经为尼克松总统效力过
It was uncomfortable.
那段经历很不愉快
His wife...
他的妻子
kept coming on to me.
常来找我搭讪
Now, little lady,
现在 小娃娃
let's see what makes you tick.
让我们看看是什么让你讨厌
Because if I'm right,
因为如果我想的没错
this is not some rogue's creation at all.
这绝不是什么流氓能研制出来的
Astrid...
阿斯特丽德
could you run this for me, please?
麻烦你能帮我排查一下吗
You found the suspect?
你发现嫌疑人了吗
Good thing lunatics still have to use the postal service.
好消息是这疯子不得不使用邮政服务
Well, that makes two breakthroughs.
那就有两点突破性进展了
I believe this is military.
我相信这个是属于军方的
Ours, to be precise. U.S. Military?
准确的说是我们军方的 美国♥军♥方吗
How would our suspect
我们的嫌疑人
get his hands on something like that?
怎么会和军方有关系
Because he's a former marine.
因为他是前海军陆战队队员
His name is Aaron Downey.
他叫艾伦·唐尼
He doesn't have a criminal record.
他没有犯罪记录
He has a military one.
但他有一份军方记录
So he used his clearance to get access to the powder.
所以他用权利之便拿到了粉末
It's not likely.
不太像
He's been out of the service for four years.
他已经退役四年了
Okay, what's his last known address?
那好 那他最近的已知住址是哪
This is Dunham.
我是德纳姆
I need a team in Quincy now.
现在马上派一支队伍去昆西
Up front!
上前
You two, go!
你们两个 上
Go!
上
We're clear right.
我们这安全
Clear!
安全
No chem or bio agents.
没有发现化学或生物药剂迹象
We're clear.
安全
No chem or bio!
没有发现
Go ahead. Take the hall.
走 去大厅
Okay.
好的
Still hot.
还热着
We just missed him.
我们差一点点就抓到他了
So how does a marine end up a terrorist?
一个海军陆战队队员怎么会变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It says here that Downey's service record was impeccable
报告上说唐尼的服役记录完美无缺
and then four years ago,
而大约四年前
he just abruptly resigned his commission.
他突然辞去军职
Does it say what he did after that?
报告上有说他之后干什么去了吗
No.
没有
He was off the grid for a couple years.
他离开军队的圈子已经好多年了
But when he did resurface, he bought this house.
但当他重新露面之后 就买♥♥下了这所房♥子
All cash. Interesting.
现款付清 很有趣
So who is she?
那她是谁
She was obviously important to him.
很显然她对他很重要
Maybe she knows where he is.
说不定她知道他在哪
You okay?
你还好吗
Do you still think about her?
你现在还有想起她吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, you've bought me 100 cups of coffee
你以前给我买♥♥过无数杯咖啡
and you know that I take it black with one sugar,
你知道我一直都喝清咖加糖的
but this morning you brought me one with milk
但今早你给我买♥♥的却加了奶
and I'm assuming that that's the way
所以我猜是那个奥利维亚
the other Olivia likes hers.
喜欢这么喝
Yes.
没错
I think about her all the time.
我一直想着她
I think about how she used my feelings for you
我一直在想她是怎么利用
to manipulate me.
我对你的感情来控制我
How she lied to me and everybody else.
她是怎么对我和其他人撒谎的
No, before you knew she wasn't me.
不 在你知道她不是我之前
She was fun, right?
她很有趣 是吗
She had an easier smile.
她笑得更甜
I mean, that's what you said.
是你这么说的
Olivia, I said that because I wanted you to know
奥利维亚 我这么说是因为我想要你知道
that I noticed the differences.
我注意到了你们之间的不同
But I thought it was because of me.
但我以为那都是因为我
Because of us.
因为我们
I thought that I was bringing out a different side in you.
我以为是我让你表现出你不同的一面
But it was never because I wanted to be with her more.
但绝不是因为我更想和她在一起
Because I don't.
因为我不想
I'm sorry about the coffee.
咖啡的事我很抱歉
Agent Dunham?
德探员
They've got something downstairs.
他们在楼下找到了一些东西
Can you finish up here? Yeah.
这里交给你了 行
Military ordinance is serialized
军事条例规定要编号♥
and the serial numbers have been filed down.
但这上面的编号♥被锉光了
They're stolen.
它们是被人偷走的
So...where are the other three?
那其它三瓶在哪里
He's here!
他在这里
Freeze!
别动
Freeze! FBI!
别动 联调局
Mr. Downey's been stabilized,
他的情况已经稳定下来了
but there's a fair bit of swelling in the brain,
但脑部还有部分肿胀
and that's pushing down on the brain stem,
肿胀对脑干有压♥迫♥
effectively cutting off the blood supply.
有效地切断了供血
So what are the chances
那他能够恢复知觉的
that he'll regain consciousness?
概率有多大
We just don't know.
我们也不知道
The brain damage is substantial.
大脑的损伤很严重
May I see his medical chart? Sure.
我能看一下他的病历吗 当然
If he does come out of the coma,
即使他能够苏醒过来
he won't be able to talk or swallow
他也不能讲话 不能吞咽
or even breathe without a machine.
甚至都不能自主呼吸
Okay. Thank you, doctor.
好的 谢谢你 医生
So much for interrogating him.
有太多想讯问他的了吧
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表