剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Soon, there'll be nothing left to protect.
很快 我们的世界就将毁灭殆尽
Let's try again.
再试一次
Is it dinner already?
可以吃晚饭了吗
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
Please...
别
Please don't do this again.
求你 别再给我用药了
I don't feel so good.
我很难受
I can't--
我不能
Can't breathe. Unstrap her.
不能呼吸了 给她松开
Sit her up.
让她坐起来
Code blue. Code blue.
紧急情况 紧急情况
Freeze!
站住
Come on! Come on!
快 快
Hold it right there!
站住别动
Hold it right there!
站住别动
I see her! Over there!
看到她了 在那儿
That president Obama has chosen
奥巴马总统日前下令
Former president John F. Kennedy
由前总统约翰·F·肯尼迪
To lead the government's new agency
领导组建一个全新的政♥府♥部门
Aimed at slowing ecological breakdown.
旨在减轻生态系统的破坏
President Kennedy plans to step down from his role
肯尼迪总统计划辞去
As U.N. Ambassador.
联♥合♥国♥大使的职务
Drive.
开车
I'm gonna need you to show me.
把证件给我
You know I can't put this cab into drive without your I.D.
你懂的 没你的身份证我开不了车
What's your name?
你叫什么
Henry.
亨利
Okay, listen, henry.
好的 听着 亨利
What I need you to do right now is I need you to drive.
我现在要你快开车
Okay.
好的
No, sir. Not yet.
没有 阁下 还没找到她
Shore patrol says there's no way she could have made it across,
海岸警卫队的人说她不可能游得过去
That the currents are impossible this time of year.
这种节气 水的流向根本不允许
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think from what I know of Olivia Dunham
就我对奥利维亚·德纳姆的了解
She's the one person I would bet on who could survive.
她绝对能化险为夷
Then find her.
那就去找到她
Why are you wearing a hospital gown?
你怎么穿着病号♥服
Are you sick?
你病了吗
I've been held against my will,
我被强制拘押
And I'm being pursued by a division of the government.
还被政♥府♥的人追捕
They've done experiments on me.
他们用我做实验
They're trying to convince me that I'm someone
他们想让我相信我不是我
That I'm not.
而是另外一个人
Is that your family?
是你的家人吗
Look, I'm just getting my life back together.
听着 我的生活才刚上正轨
I don't know what you're doing, but the last thing
我不知道你在干什么 但此时此刻
I need now is any kind of trouble.
我最不想惹上的就是麻烦
You're not in any trouble, Henry...
你没有任何麻烦 亨利
As long as you do exactly as I say.
只要你全按我说的做
Okay, I want you to slow down
好的 我要你慢慢减速
Just up here and park.
在这停车
Give me your I.D.-- your "Show me."
把你身份证给我 你的"证件"
Okay, you're gonna go into that store,
你去那间商店里
And you're gonna buy me some clothes.
给我买♥♥点衣服
I now know where you and your family live.
我现在知道你和你的家人住哪
If you alert anyone, Henry, I assure you
如果你去报♥警♥ 亨利 我保证
Trouble will find you.
麻烦肯定不会放过你
I understand.
我明白
Good.
很好
Knock, knock.
来客了
Who's there?
你是谁
Uh, no one,
没人
'cause you're so ugly,
因为你太丑了
No one would come to your door.
所以没人会找你
Hey, Melissa, you know how agent Francis can tell
嘿 梅丽莎 你知道弗探员
Which end the worms living inside his body are which?
怎么分辨自己体内的虫子吗
Tickles them in the middle and sees which end farts.
给他们挠痒痒 看哪个放屁
Boom.
噗
I'll get you some water, Lincoln.
林肯 我去给你拿点水
So...
那么
What have you heard?
有什么消息
How much longer are they gonna keep her there?
他们还打算关她多久
You know olivia.
你知道奥利维亚
She's strong.
她很坚强
Physically, she's doing a lot better.
她的身体恢复的差不多了
But they're saying she had a complete psychotic break.
可他们说 她的精神已经彻底崩溃了
I've heard of people losing time, you know?
我听说过很多人都会失忆
Not being able to remember the day
记不起车祸之前
Leading up to a bad car accident.
发生的一切
But this is crazy.
但她这情况 太疯狂了
And the other olivia?
另一个奥利维亚呢
She escaped to the other side,
她去了另一边
Along with the secretary's son and the other Walter Bishop.
跟部长的儿子和另一个沃尔特·贝肖普一起
You know, three days ago, I was eating a bowl
三天前 我还一边吃着
Of chocolate ice cream.
巧克力冰激凌
I was watching Tom Cruise kick some ass on tv.
一边看着电视上汤姆·克鲁斯的电影
I thought, "Life's pretty good."
我在想 生活真美好
Now all of this.
现在 却成了这样
I'm afraid it's just gotten worse.
恐怕还要更糟
Sir.
长官
How you coming along?
你恢复得如何
I'm doing okay.
还不错
What is it?
怎么了
Last night Agent Dunham escaped from the facility
昨晚德探员逃离了位于自♥由♥岛的
on liberty island.
国防部大楼
Nice ink.
纹身不错
What's it mean?
有什么意义
What?
什么
Tattoo on the back of your neck.
你脖子后面的纹身
Looks like a sun of some kind.
看着像个太阳
They must have done it to me.
肯定是他们弄上去的
She must have one.
她肯定也有
The other one must have a tattoo.
那个女人肯定也有这个纹身
The girl they're trying to make you believe you are?
就是他们想让你相信 你就是她那个女孩吗
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, that sounds right. I agree.
分♥析♥得没错 我同意
Hey, don't do that.
我警告你 别这样
Don't placate me because you think that I'm--
别安抚我 你以为我...
What? Crazy?
什么 疯了吗
And what would you think if I jacked your cab
换做是我穿着一身病号♥服
in a hospital gown
端着一把枪
With a gun, screaming a conspiracy,
叫嚣着那是阴谋 劫了你的出租车
Telling you I'm being chased by the government
还声称自己被政♥府♥追踪
And folks are trying to make me believe
说那些人想让我相信
I'm a tattooed version of myself.
我是另一个带着纹身的自己
Look, I know I sound insane. A little bit.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 是有点
Well, I'm not insane.
可我没疯
I'm not who they say I am.
我不是他们所谓的那个人
Okay.
好吧
So where we going?
那我们要去哪儿
You're taking me home.
送我回家
I don't have to tell you a delusional fringe division agent
不用我说你也明白 一个带着绝密信息
with sensitive, classified information
神志不清的潜科学部门探员
is of great concern.
有多令人担忧
Do you have any idea where she's gone?
你知道她会去哪里吗
Not yet.
还不清楚
Considering her mental state, she could be anywhere.
鉴于她的精神状态 哪儿都有可能
Where you going?
你去哪
To get my clothes. Not you.
拿衣服 没说让你去
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表