剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
What time?
几点
I don't know. It was ten minutes ago.
我不知道 是在十分钟之前吧
Ten minutes ago.
十分钟之前
Oh, good. I love word problems.
太好了 我就喜欢解应用题了
Three trains all passing through Norwood.
三列都经过诺伍德站的列车
Each travelling at its own constant velocity.
每列都以匀速行进
Not accounting for station stops.
不计停车时间
What are they saying in the background?
他们在旁边说什么呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
They're doing that thing again
他们又开始那样了
where they don't finish sentences.
说的话都不成句
I merely need to insert
我只需要引入
the parameters based on the train schedule.
基于火车时刻表的参数
That is too early.
那太早了
She's on the 6:25. She's on the 6:25.
她在6点25分那班车上 在6点25分那班上
She's on the 6:25.
她在6点25分那班车上
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can you keep an eye on my stuff here?
能否帮我看下东西
I have to use the bathroom.
我要去下洗手间
FBI.
联邦调查局
We need to clear the train.
我们需要清空列车
There may be an explosive on board.
车上可能有爆♥炸♥物
We think it's due to go off in about eight minutes.
我们有理由相信将在八分钟后发生爆♥炸♥
This is the suspect.
这是嫌犯的照片
There are over 300 people on this train.
这趟车上有三百多位乘客
That girl's in the next car.
那个女孩在下一节车厢
She was right there.
她刚才还在的
Bring the dogs in now.
把狗带进来
I need everyone to stay calm.
大家保持冷静
I need a single file line. Move toward the nearest exit.
排成一列纵队 有序走向最近的出口
Leave your belongings where they are.
把行李留在原地
You can get them later.
可以之后再取
I don't understand.
我不明白
She's gone.
她不见了
Hey!
来
I've got something.
我有发现
Just down here.
就在这下面
She's dead.
她死了
So what changed?
那又有什么发生改变了呢
After all that time trying, why is she able to die now?
长时间的尝试以后 为什么她现在就能死了
Welcome to the fringe division.
欢迎来到潜科学部
Every answer you get just leads you to more questions.
你得到的每个答案都会引发新的问题
That may be.
也许吧
But it's a lot more exciting than Hartford.
但也比待在哈特福有激♥情♥
Feel free to give me a call
如有任何需要帮助
if you ever find yourself needing some help.
就给我打电♥话♥吧
Be careful what you wish for.
小心别许错愿望哦
Hello, Peter.
你好 彼得
Walter thought that it would be a good idea
沃尔特认为我今晚在这过夜
for me to stay here tonight.
会是个好主意
I just made a pot of tea.
我刚泡了一壶茶
Would you like a cup?
你想来一杯吗
Yeah.
好的
Why not?
何乐而不为呢
So I've been thinking about Dana Gray.
我一直在想戴娜·格雷的事情
You're not the only one.
不只你一个
Well, I have two thoughts.
好吧 我有两种想法
My first thought is that the energy emitted from that bomb
那颗炸♥弹♥释放出的能量通过某种方式
somehow reset the electromagnetic charge in her body
重置了她体内的电磁荷
and that it was that unique charge
而这种独一无二的电磁荷
that enabled her to die permanently.
使她得以长眠
Okay. That makes sense.
是啊 那说的通
What was your second thought?
你的第二种想法呢
That my first thought is wrong.
那就是我的第一种想法是错误的
And?
然后呢
What if, Peter,
让我们假设一下 彼得
this isn't about biology or physics?
如果这跟生物学和物理学完全无关呢
What if what we witnessed
如果我们所见证的
was the very reason that Dana Gray couldn't die?
正是戴娜·格雷死不掉的原因呢
Why?
为什么
Because she needed to be here
因为她需要到这来
to save those people's lives.
拯救那些人的生命
You think it was her destiny.
你认为这是她的命运
Well, destiny, fate.
命运 天数
Jung called it synchronicity,
荣格称之为共时性原则
the interconnectedness of apparently unrelated events.
一系列不相关事件的相互联♥系♥
I mean, don't you think that it's curious
你难道不觉得这很稀奇吗
we meet a woman who is unable to die at the exact moment
我们遇到这位不死之女的时候
my consciousness seemingly returns from the grave.
恰巧是我的意识打墓地返回之时
Now as a scientist, I like to believe
作为一名科学家 我相信
that nothing just happens,
任何事都不会凭空发生
that every event has some meaning.
每次的事件都有其存在的意义
Some sort of message.
都有要传递的信息
You just have to be able to listen closely enough
你只要能够仔细聆听
to hear it.
用心聆听
See.
看到没
It's a church bell.
那是教堂的钟声
So tell me, what's the meaning?
告诉我 这有什么意义
You okay, Bell?
你没事吧 贝尔
Peter...
彼得
Olivia, is that you?
奥利维亚 是你吗
Oh, no.
不
What the hell just happened right there?
刚才发生什么了
I think that I may have been wrong.
我认为我可能错了
This may be a little more complicated
这可能比我一开始想到的
than I first thought.
还要复杂
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表