剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表
Walter, it's time to go.
沃尔特 该走了
Can you give us just a minute?
稍等片刻
Maybe I'm overdressed.
也许我穿得太正式了
Maybe I should change anyway.
或许我该去换一身
Walter, you look fine.
沃尔特 你看上去挺好
No, I don't think I can do this.
不 我觉得我做不到
Walter, it's gonna be okay.
沃尔特 不会有事的
You look lovely.
你看上去很帅
This place makes me feel so insignificant.
这地方让我觉得好渺小
I read that they invented a wheelchair
我看过报告 他们发明了一种
That can be steered by brainwaves alone.
只靠脑电波就能控制的轮椅
Some sort of micro-electro technology.
是某种微电子科技
Walter, Peter,
沃尔特 彼得
We're set up in my office.
宣读会安排在我的办公室
Nina,
尼娜
I know that this has been a great loss to you as well.
我知道贝尔的死 对你也是很大的打击
"My great friend Isaac once said,
我的好朋友艾萨克曾说
"Life is joy, death is peace.
生活是享受 死亡亦是安宁
"It's transition that's difficult.
只是转换的过程慰为艰辛
"I was not a man of many friends,
我不是个交友甚广的人
"But if I'd had hundreds,
但若我果真拥有很多朋友
"I would still cherish the two of you most.
你们二位仍将是我最珍视的
"Nina, I was your right hand,
尼娜 你的右手出自我的手笔
"And you were mine.
而你也是我的左膀右臂
"For the many hours we spent exploring the impossible,
为我们共同探索未知的时光
"A small thank you.
小小意思聊表谢意
"And for the precious few we had alone in Tuscany,
为我们在托斯卡纳[意大利]难得的独处时光
"A memento of me.
仅此作为留念
"Walter,
沃尔特
"We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom.
对于我俩 知识的增长总是快智慧一步
"By now I trust you have ample reserves of both.
但我相信你现在定是两者兼备
I hope you've forgiven me."
愿你能原谅我
Thus concludes the last will and testament of William Bell.
这就是威廉·贝尔最后的遗嘱
Thank you all for coming.
感谢各位的到来
So you gonna tell me?
现在能告诉我了吧
What?
什么
About the letter.
那封信的内容
No.
不
I don't think so.
现在还不行
Hello?
喂
Dunham's not picking up.
德纳姆没接电♥话♥
You two at Blake's apartment yet?
你们到布莱克家了吗
No, I'm not with Dunham.
不 我没跟她在一起
Who's Blake?
布莱克是谁
He's one of the two men we found in the basement.
他是我们在地下室发现的其中一位
We got a fingerprint hit on him this morning.
早上我们对上了他的指纹
She didn't call you?
她没联♥系♥你吗
No, she didn't.
没有
Hey.
是我
Hey.
好啊
Broyles called you.
布洛伊叫你来的
Yeah.
是
Sorry.
对不起
I know you don't want to babysit,
我知道你不想当沃尔特的保姆
But I knew walter had a big day today,
但我明白今天对他很重要
And if I called, you'd come.
如果我叫你 你肯定会来
Blake's got a friend living here.
布莱克有个朋友同住
Looks that way.
看上去是
Although there's nothing to tell us who he is.
不过这里没什么东西能证明他的身份
I was just gonna go look for the landlord,
我正要去找房♥东
See what he knows.
看看他知道些什么
Maybe you could do another once-over,
要不你再检查一遍
In case I missed something?
以防我漏了什么线索
It's Dunham. You got a pen?
我是德纳姆 你有笔吗
I do now.
有了
1200 Remington place, Cambridge.
剑桥 雷明顿街1200号♥
Bishop and I will be gone in 30 minutes.
我和贝肖普30分钟内会离开
I need you there then.
你过会来一趟
We got to bring this guy in.
我们得想办法请君入瓮
Walter?
沃尔特
How was the reading of the will?
遗嘱宣读会怎样
You know, there's this South American centipede
知道吗 有一种南美蜈蚣
That's been known to crawl through the nasal passages
能顺着鼻腔爬入人体
And wreak this kind of havoc.
造成类似的破坏
Do you think that a bug could have killed all five victims
你认为小小一只虫子能杀了5个被害者
And disrupted the electronics in the house?
还干扰了那屋子的电场吗
Probably not.
也许不能
Walter.
沃尔特
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
No.
不
This is from Bell?
这是贝尔给你的
It's a key to a safety deposit box.
一把保险箱的钥匙
It's an old argument.
这是个旧论题
Belly and I spent days
我和贝尔时常争论
Discussing the wisdom of crossing the line.
越界是否明智
"Only those that risk going too far
只有勇于承担风险 敢于走出去的人
Can possibly know how far they can go."
才会明白他们到底能走多远
That's what Belly used to say.
这是贝尔常说的
So you were the cautious one?
原来你还是保守的那个呀
He was over there.
他在那个世界
He saw what I did, all that I destroyed.
他看到了我做的一切 我所毁掉的一切
How can he tell me to cross the line?
他怎么还能鼓励我跨越界线呢
Walter, you saved Peter's life.
沃尔特 你救了彼得的命
I know that there were consequences,
我明白这得付出代价
But Peter has got to understand
但彼得必须理解
Why you made the choices you made.
当初你为什么做出这样的决定
You've talked to him, haven't you?
你跟他谈过了吗
I've been waiting for the right moment.
我还在等待时机成熟
Walter, you said you were gonna do that days ago.
沃尔特 你早说过你会告诉他
He has got to hear your side of the story.
他得听听你这边的解释
Endolymph fluid.
内淋巴液
There's severe damage to the inner ear.
看来内耳有严重创伤
Pass me a swab, please.
请给我个棉签
I think I know what happened here.
我想我知道是怎么回事了
Walter, I can't find the requiem.
沃尔特 我找不到《安魂曲》
Perhaps Don Giovanni.
那换《唐璜》吧[莫扎特歌♥剧]
So you think that music killed these people?
你认为是音乐杀死了这些人吗
Not music per se.
并非音乐本身
Could you help me with this please, my dear?
能帮我戴上吗 亲爱的
What about this? Would that work?
这张怎样 这个行吗
Figaro. Perfect.
费加罗 好极了
We've known for some time
我们发现有时候
That different sounds affect the brain in different ways.
不同的声音会对大脑产生不同的影响
Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso,
现在你再不要去做情郎
Look at my brain waves on the monitoro
看我的脑电波在那示波器上
They're smoothing out.
越来越平稳了
Harmonic music reduces neural activity.
和谐的音乐能减少神经活动
Which is why we think more clearly
因此在听此类音乐的时候
When we listen to it.
我们能思考得更清晰
As opposed to this.
与此完全相反
Dissonance. Look--look at my neurons.
不和谐的声音 看我的神经元
Look at my neurons.
快看我的神经元
We get it, Walter.
沃尔特 我们明白了
Can I turn this off now?
我能关了吗
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉抱歉
You see, the point is this,
关键问题是
that with this type of auditory phenomenon,
一旦这种听觉现象
taken to its ultrasonic extreme, can be fatal.
达到超声波极限 就能致人死命
And the way it affects the brain,
并且其影响大脑的方式
剧集 | 危机边缘(2008) | 导航列表